What's new

Something stupid I used to do while in.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Odd quirkyness I used to do as the Security Chief CLO EUS.

Anyway, I guess it unfolds as I was annoyed with dealing with internal bullshit crap like blowing staff members and squabbles of staff about the most inane rediculous stuff like fragrance in soap that I was expected to search private quarters for.

I started noticing people coming into CLO EUS about 11pm-1am asking if they could use the phone to call the police to report that their car was broken into.

As this grew I started to watch the street a bit. I noticed that there was definately a crew working the street each night. One guy would walk up the street each night about 9pm looking into the windows of the cars parked on the street.

I labeled him monkey man, he seriously looked like an ape walking up the street. About 30 min later either 1 or 2 people would walk up the street and smash the windows of cars near the CLO or use slim jims to get the doors open or some tool to open the trunks.

I started running out and yelling at them with my billy club. I would even chase after them down the street. I eventually refixed the CLO EUS security cameras so they faced the street so I could see them coming before they got there. I could have cared less about anyone from the CLO trying to blow which is what I knew the cameras were for.

I think back on all the people I used to chase down the street and thank God I was never shot at or knifed.

Doom

Lurking.
Funny shit, I ran 6 blocks in pursuit of the person that the security chief said had just mugged someone, caught him and it turned out the guy was late for work, loved his diskman and also had nothing to do with the mugging.

Amazing how I was so focused on my job or duty that when a target was placed in front of me I pursued blindly only to find that it was just someone elses dub.

Stupid :duh: