Something's Happening With Marty....I Do Think He Has Arrived!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Sounds illegal to me. Surely law enforcement people are onto this?

I believe that hacking emails is illegal, so is hacking your phone.

I also believe that, depending on how it was obtained, accessing credit card and bank account information, is also illegal.

See now?

They're talking about illegal acts. They are orienting more toward THE effective means of eliminating the criminality and abuse in the Church by exposing what they specifically know of the Church's capabilities to carry out illegal acts.

Sure, they can play around and never say anything that would be actionable, but after a while they are going to continue to paint a picture that will interest Johnny Law, and they will influence others, more recently out, who do have standing, and who do have knowledge of criminal acts that are NOT past any statutes of limitations to go to law enforcement and GET SOMETHING DONE.

Yes, SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.

And I believe that Marty is coming up the awareness scale on that.

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Hey Marty - DOX or GTFO.

The rest of youse - I have been appointed spokesperson for the 100th Anniversary of Scientology's Single Success (ASS) Parade to be held in downtown Clearwater and along Hollywood Boulevard on March 13 next year.

Its still early days but some plans are being firmed up, confirmed details thus far are:

• Scientology Kids will be leading the parade on a float depicting various scenes highlighting the myriad forms of abuse children in Scientology still suffer today.

• Next up will be the OG's float which will feature David Miscavige's eventual and inevitable trial. Various roles will be acted out on a "courtroom" set with special guests featuring in specific roles including Judge, Prosecutor, Defence lawyer, and members of the jury.

The running order of the other participant groups has yet to be decided but will include:

• Apollo survivors. They will have a float depicting the said vessel with people being "overboarded" and pushing peanuts along the decks with their nose. Children will be shown locked in cages while scantily-clad nubile adolescents will follow "The Commodore" around waiting to catch the ash from his cigarettes.

• disconnected families will mostly be marching with signs with the names of those family members still trapped in the cult and handing out "Missing Presumed Still Alive" pamphlets asking locals to keep an eye out and, should they see a missing person, to let them know their family still loves them very much.

• the ex-Sea Org has confirmed their participation. Their float will feature a dwarf-throwing competition.

• ESMB will be there but, as usual, they can't agree on anything so we will have to wait and see what eventuates.

• The Independents - who knows what they're doing.

• Finally, and as is their fate, the Anons will be taking up the rear. Their float will be a giant computer (probably made of caek) crawling with Scilons trying to unplug wires but being zapped with low orbit ion cannons, rick-rolling, lol-tech and the like.

Its still early days, there's plenty of room for others interested in taking part, all ideas are welcome. Just contact "Central Command" either at BigPharma or the APA to be included.

Blip that's good stuff - and for Alanzo; Hooray! for up-dating the new crew. In this instant message, newsy atmosphere we live in today, its a good thing to revisit the refence points so that all can stay informed.

It is with all of us that are out - not just Marty coming around that will make the ultimate difference. Even Zinj can come along without a membership card.:coolwink:

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater

I also believe that, depending on how it was obtained, accessing credit card and bank account information, is also illegal.

See now?

They're talking about illegal acts. They are orienting more toward THE effective means of eliminating the criminality and abuse in the Church by exposing what they specifically know of the Church's capabilities to carry out illegal acts.

Sure, they can play around and never say anything that would be actionable, but after a while they are going to continue to paint a picture that will interest Johnny Law, and they will influence others, more recently out, who do have standing, and who do have knowledge of criminal acts that are NOT past any statutes of limitations to go to law enforcement and GET SOMETHING DONE.

Yes, SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.

And I believe that Marty is coming up the awareness scale on that.

And it so great to see you so full of hope about what Marty is doing. Your enthusiasm makes me HOPE you are right as even if it's too late for a happy ending at least it might be somewhat satisfying one. Not just for you Alanzo, I mean for all of us.

But don't forget we've gotten our hopes up before and sometimes things just don't pan out the way we hoped or expected. I will admit I am much more likely to give a shit about what M&M are doing since seeing the latest couple of fishing buddy videos..

I'm just still waiting and watching, but not willing to jump on the faith train.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hope

Yeah. Hope. Here's some good news for you. In July, Janet Reitmans new book will be released. I talked to someone who has read it. It is huge, it is well written, and it is VERY GOOD. I cannot f'ing wait.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yeah. Hope. Here's some good news for you. In July, Janet Reitmans new book will be released. I talked to someone who has read it. It is huge, it is well written, and it is VERY GOOD. I cannot f'ing wait.

And, she didn't even used to be the Inspector General of RTC who oversaw the metamorphosis of the GO to OSA!!

So, it'll probably be a good appetizer while we wait for Marty's definitive work :)

Right on Janet!

Zinj

Gaijin

Patron

There are various State statutes covering this, in addition to a federal one, i.e. 18 USC Section 1030. See the following reference:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1030.html

That is my understanding as well. There is an excellent discussion of some of the legalities in Pursuit Magazine, a magazine dedicated to Private Investigators. See:

http://pursuitmag.com/private-investigator-databases-what-the-glba-really-means-to-you/

See also: http://pursuitmag.com/pretense-an-essential-recognized-investigative-technique/

Gaijin

Alanzo and Zinj; while I applaud your copious and occasionally enlightening contributions to ESMB (don't you have a life?) I have to deplore your blanket attacks against anything Scn. has to offer and against M&M personally, with supposed hidden agendas entirely undocumented.

I've been OUT since 1983 and I had never even heard of these guys, or DM for that matter.

All I know is that the movement I subscribed to in 1971 in London, UK, was about personal betterment. It got me off heroin and made me a high-producing auditor and eventual ED of London Org. Then a successful entrepreneur. I'm grateful for that. I quit on New OT-V when it proved utterly unworkable.

I think what M&M are doing is great, exposing the crimes, however cautiously. You don't need to dub in a conspiracy theory that they're trying to take over the "church". Marty has already publicly denied that on his blog.

What do I know about the current "church": maybe Miscavige is a pawn of the IRS, maybe the "church" is owned by USG, maybe Miscavige is the spawn of L. Ron Hubbard, maybe Miscavige is the image of his creator (LRH), all maybe's.

Not a maybe is that David Miscavige is a psychopath/sociopath as demonstrated by the numerous corroborated reports on the web, now running into the hundreds.

As to LRH, well he started this whole thing, didn't he?

What we have is an evil cult that needs dismantling. That's not a maybe.

And god help those still in it,

John Harry Watson

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I've been OUT since 1983 and I had never even heard of these guys, or DM for that matter.

SantaIsDead.jpg

Sindy

Crusader

I am so curious as to what an author or publisher see as it's potential book buying audience when it comes to the subject of Scientology. Though it is of great interest to us, it seems that it's not quite on the radar of most folks.

I am grateful that someone of her reputation, etc., would take the time to devote herself to such an undertaking. It's admirable. I hope she is duly compensated.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo and Zinj; while I applaud your copious and occasionally enlightening contributions to ESMB (don't you have a life?) I have to deplore your blanket attacks against anything Scn. has to offer and against M&M personally, with supposed hidden agendas entirely undocumented.

All I know is that the movement I subscribed to in 1971 in London, UK, was about personal betterment. It got me off heroin and made me a high-producing auditor and eventual ED of London Org. Then a successful entrepreneur. I'm grateful for that. I quit on New OT-V when it proved utterly unworkable.

I think what M&M are doing is great, exposing the crimes, however cautiously. You don't need to dub in a conspiracy theory that they're trying to take over the "church". Marty has already publicly denied that on his blog.

What do I know about the current "church": maybe Miscavige is a pawn of the IRS, maybe the "church" is owned by USG, maybe Miscavige is the spawn of L. Ron Hubbard, maybe Miscavige is the image of his creator (LRH), all maybe's.

Not a maybe is that David Miscavige is a psychopath/sociopath as demonstrated by the numerous corroborated reports on the web, now running into the hundreds.

As to LRH, well he started this whole thing, didn't he?

What we have is an evil cult that needs dismantling. That's not a maybe.

And god help those still in it,

John Harry Watson

John -

Have you ever heard of Lisa McPherson?

Have you ever heard of Micheal Flynn?

Bob Minton?

Stacy Brooks?

There is plenty to not trust about Marty and Mike. If there was ever an application of the condition of liability when it comes to correcting the abuses and criminality of Scientology, Marty and Mike are it.

This thread is about how they might be getting a clue about that very thing.

Why you are choosing this thread to make your point, I'm not quite sure.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The point here is that he is now naming names, delineating OSA capabilities, personnel, histories, etc.

This is very valuable information. It is what I have been asking for all along and I was never able to trust him because he was NOT PROVIDING IT.

Yes, it could all be a smokescreen. Yes, it could all be manipulation. But it is now headed in the right direction. I am saying that this is good.

Has Marty reported all these actions to the FBI and Dept of Justice? Or is he doing it for self-edification and to impress his fellow Independents..

If he's not running this by law enforcement, he's obviously pulling the same shenanigans he's been known for since he arrived on the scene.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hey Marty - DOX or GTFO.

The rest of youse - I have been appointed spokesperson for the 100th Anniversary of Scientology's Single Success (ASS) Parade to be held in downtown Clearwater and along Hollywood Boulevard on March 13 next year.

Its still early days but some plans are being firmed up, confirmed details thus far are:

• Scientology Kids will be leading the parade on a float depicting various scenes highlighting the myriad forms of abuse children in Scientology still suffer today.

• Next up will be the OG's float which will feature David Miscavige's eventual and inevitable trial. Various roles will be acted out on a "courtroom" set with special guests featuring in specific roles including Judge, Prosecutor, Defence lawyer, and members of the jury.

The running order of the other participant groups has yet to be decided but will include:

• Apollo survivors. They will have a float depicting the said vessel with people being "overboarded" and pushing peanuts along the decks with their nose. Children will be shown locked in cages while scantily-clad nubile adolescents will follow "The Commodore" around waiting to catch the ash from his cigarettes.

• disconnected families will mostly be marching with signs with the names of those family members still trapped in the cult and handing out "Missing Presumed Still Alive" pamphlets asking locals to keep an eye out and, should they see a missing person, to let them know their family still loves them very much.

• the ex-Sea Org has confirmed their participation. Their float will feature a dwarf-throwing competition.

• ESMB will be there but, as usual, they can't agree on anything so we will have to wait and see what eventuates.

• The Independents - who knows what they're doing.

• Finally, and as is their fate, the Anons will be taking up the rear. Their float will be a giant computer (probably made of caek) crawling with Scilons trying to unplug wires but being zapped with low orbit ion cannons, rick-rolling, lol-tech and the like.

Its still early days, there's plenty of room for others interested in taking part, all ideas are welcome. Just contact "Central Command" either at BigPharma or the APA to be included.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love your work Blippy.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
The point here is that he is now naming names, delineating OSA capabilities, personnel, histories, etc.

This is very valuable information. It is what I have been asking for all along and I was never able to trust him because he was NOT PROVIDING IT.

Yes, it could all be a smokescreen.

Yes, it could all be manipulation.

But it is now headed in the right direction. It's meat and potatos regarding OSA and the Church of Scientology's ability to fair game people, to commit crimes on people, to abuse peoples' rights.

I am saying that this is good.

I see what you are saying Alanzo, but Marty is not revealing much that is NEW. George Pilat and Intnet is old news. Long time Scn critics have known about Pilat and his work for OSA for a very long time.

Enough with the dry left over lettuce. Let's get some real meat and potatoes with gravy and all the dox that back it up.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I see what you are saying Alanzo, but Marty is not revealing much that is NEW. George Pilat and Intnet is old news. Long time Scn critics have known about Pilat and his work for OSA for a very long time.

Enough with the dry left over lettuce. Let's get some real meat and potatoes with gravy and all the dox that back it up.

^ ^ ^ ^ This!

practice

Patron with Honors

Getting greedy... don't we already have Blown in ANZO for that?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

A new poster from ANZO who's taken up the Blownforgoodnessness of 'inside info'.

Very good stuff.

But, I disagree that Marty revealed little new about George Pilat (and his ilk.)
Marty revealed *nothing* new about George Pilat, and quite a bit less that what was available as far back as 1998 and published by Kady. And, still available from public record, since that's where Kady got it.

OK, what *else* have we gotten?

A claim that 'I'm OSA's #1 Target, and, since I don't worry about them, you don't have to either. The 'Church' is dead! Come out come out whoever you are!'

Somewhat earlier, a purported (and probably true) 'OSA Op Program' on Tory; new as a document, but rendered worthless as 'evidence' through editing and lack of provenance, but begging the question of 'why *this* one?'

It seems likely that whoever 'liberated' this document would have *more* of the same, doesn't it? So, who decided to release *that* one? Marty? Or his unnamed 'source'? And, why?

And, we are told that more of the same is on the way; It's the New Birthday Game!'.

I realize I'm in danger of sounding less than overwhelmed; less than hopeful, but, I'm sorry. I just don't see anything new. Just Marty decking himself out in Christmas deer carrion and calling himself Bambi :)

But, there's always his *book* to look forward to...

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A new poster from ANZO who's taken up the Blownforgoodnessness of 'inside info'.

Very good stuff.

But, I disagree that Marty revealed little new about George Pilat (and his ilk.)
Marty revealed *nothing* new about George Pilat, and quite a bit less that what was available as far back as 1998 and published by Kady. And, still available from public record, since that's where Kady got it.

OK, what *else* have we gotten?

A claim that 'I'm OSA's #1 Target, and, since I don't worry about them, you don't have to either. The 'Church' is dead! Come out come out whoever you are!'

Somewhat earlier, a purported (and probably true) 'OSA Op Program' on Tory; new as a document, but rendered worthless as 'evidence' through editing and lack of provenance, but begging the question of 'why *this* one?'

It seems likely that whoever 'liberated' this document would have *more* of the same, doesn't it? So, who decided to release *that* one? Marty? Or his unnamed 'source'? And, why?

And, we are told that more of the same is on the way; It's the New Birthday Game!'.

I realize I'm in danger of sounding less than overwhelmed; less than hopeful, but, I'm sorry. I just don't see anything new. Just Marty decking himself out in Christmas deer carrion and calling himself Bambi :)

But, there's always his *book* to look forward to...

Zinj

I'm really really pulling for Marty here.

As the guy who helped set up OSA and who ran his junior, Mike Rinder, for decades, he knows EVERYTHING, just as he says in his latest post.

So why wouldn't he show something new, and not something already known and available before, and something that would be actionable by law enforcement?

Is it because, as Marty told me once, that after Snow White, OSA had a policy never to commit felonies? And so there is actually nothing there to reveal?

Is it because Marty is already in communication with law enforcement and this has to be kept super-secret in case Davey gets wind of it and destroys all the evidence before they can move on him?

Or is it because Marty, like Scientology itself, is a complete fraud, which hides its true goals and purposes under layers and layers of deception and PR manipulation?

Give us something, Marty.

You know everything, so give us a sign.

Something, anything, that shows you really have changed and that you are not the same guy any more, playing for the same team as you always have, lying, deceiving and manipulating.

Please?

I want to believe in you, Marty.

I really really do.