What's new

Something's Happening With Marty....I Do Think He Has Arrived!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...rk-online-inc-radical-scientology-covert-ops/

Intelligence Network Online, Inc. & Radical Scientology Covert Ops

Posted on December 2, 2010 by martyrathbun09| Leave a comment

Recently, I obtained documentary evidence that two unindicted co-conspirators from the DC 9 case are being used by OSA to run warfare against dissent on the internet and in the media. The DC 9 case is US v Mary Sue Hubbard, and eight other high level Guardian’s Office Officials. In 1978 they were convicted of Obstruction of Justice for kidnapping a witness who ultimately blew the whistle on the Guardian’s Office’s ten year massive intelligence ops against government officials and private citizens.

Former Guardian’s Office Bureau One (Intelligence) staff George Pilat and Bruce Ullman started a company in Clearwater Florida several years ago. It is aptly named Intelligence Network Online, Inc. (aka Intnet Online, address: intnet.net). Here is what the sentencing memorandum submitted by the Department of Justice to the US Federal District Court in the DC 9 case disclosed about George:

In February 1977, the Guardian’s Office promulgated Guardian Program Order 1017 entitled “ARM (Anti-Religion Movement) Clean Sweep.” (Document no. 13724.) It was written by unindicted co-conspirator George Pilat for defendants Heldt, Weigand and Budlong, and promulgated by fugitive defendant Jane Kember, the Guardian World-Wide. That order caIled for the placement of “covert agents” for “data collection lines” with anti-cult groups. (Id at 1) It provided, however, that only defendant Heldt and Weigand could authorize the use by other bureaus of the Guardian’s Office of the documents so obtained. (Id at 2)

Ullman was involved directly with the government witness who ultimately was kidnapped and falsely imprisoned by the GO (Guardian’s Office) in an attempt to cover up the hundreds of crimes he ultimately disclosed. Incidentally, Kendrick Moxon, Esq (in house attorney currently for OSA INT) was also named an unindicted co-conspirator for his role in the conspiracy to obstruct justice. The same fellow for whom the recently posted (and all OSA Intel programs) OSA Intel program on Tory Christman justified the stamp “Attorney-Client Privilege”. He, along with Eliott Abelson are the cats referred to in the vital target to “clear all handlings with counsel.”
For the past couple decades Pilat has done private investigator work for OSA. For the past several years, and continuing in present time, Pilat and his partner are running Internet Dark Ops out of Intelligence Network Online, Inc. Directed at yours truly and friends, and even folks who consider themselves foes of mine (but won’t any longer when the dust finally settles and all OSA trolls and operatives are outed).

For those who might be getting a tad intimidated by my recent posts on OSA Operations, please keep the following in mind when you read the many more coming over the next couple months. I am target number one of Miscavige’s OSA Intel outfit, and I have zero fear of any of this business. The reason is I created OSA with the remnants of the Guardian’s Office. I know each and every executive and Intelligence staff member better than they know themselves, as I do their ultimate boss Miscavige. I haven’t just been blogging and auditing over the past year and one half. I’ve also been working on de-fanging the rattlesnake.

While I know all about them, they haven’t a clue about who I am. They can tap my phones, hack my computer, and follow me everywhere I go with directional mics and cameras, and they still will not have a clue. I’ll give you a clue – because they can’t even conceive of a means to make anything of it. I reversed Miscavige’s Black Dianetics that was run on me, and that he continues to run on them. The only way it will mean anything to them is for them to wake up and come out of the spell they are in to one degree or another. When that happens, they’ll find the door. As you might have already surmised more than a few have begun to smell the coffee aroma wafting from the kitchen.

Given favorable winds, OSA’s entire intelligence network should be largely exposed, and thus rendered effectively dead, by around, say, LRH’s 100th Birthday.

“Sunshine is the best disinfectant.” – Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Sound memo to Dave and OSA and all your ex-GO B1 operatives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpcZrQQM-4

[Marty Rathbun sez...]

The reason is I created OSA with the remnants of the Guardian’s Office. I know each and every executive and Intelligence staff member better than they know themselves, as I do their ultimate boss Miscavige. I haven’t just been blogging and auditing over the past year and one half. I’ve also been working on de-fanging the rattlesnake.

In other words: "we" have nothing to fear, OSA is MY personal pet rattlesnake.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
the_wrathbunny said:
The only way it will mean anything to them is for them to wake up and come out of the spell they are in to one degree or another. When that happens, they’ll find the door.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Moar
picture.php
:clap::clap:hip-hip:clap::clap:hooray:clap::clap:hip-hip ...:puke2:

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yep, old news to us but I'm guessing it's news to most of the newly out.

And, oh goody, we'll have more of the same by Ron's Birthday!!! Hip hip hooray! :)

Naturally, it's *not* new news to Marty. There are some points I'd love clarification on though...

Like, what does he know about Gene Ingram? Who owns the cars licenced CA - OT GAMES and WAR ROOM seen parked in Gene's driveway in 1998?

I've always been curious about that...

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The point here is that he is now naming names, delineating OSA capabilities, personnel, histories, etc.

This is very valuable information. It is what I have been asking for all along and I was never able to trust him because he was NOT PROVIDING IT.

Yes, it could all be a smokescreen.

Yes, it could all be manipulation.

But it is now headed in the right direction. It's meat and potatos regarding OSA and the Church of Scientology's ability to fair game people, to commit crimes on people, to abuse peoples' rights.

I am saying that this is good.

Zinjifar

Al, as I pointed out, there's nothing there that wasn't revealed *more* than 10 years ago, while Marty was trying to silence the people revealing it. Who had a lot more guts than *he* does and weren't trying to elevate themselves to 'Target #1!!'

Heh. Marty knows that. So, *next* question; what is all this 'behind the scenes' activity he's claiming? Why will it take till March to reveal 'secrets' that were public record while he was *still* Mr. OSA?

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Al, as I pointed out, there's nothing there that wasn't revealed *more* than 10 years ago, while Marty was trying to silence the people revealing it. Who had a lot more guts than *he* does and weren't trying to elevate themselves to 'Target #1!!'

Heh. Marty knows that. So, *next* question; what is all this 'behind the scenes' activity he's claiming? Why will it take till March to reveal 'secrets' that were public record while he was *still* Mr. OSA?

Zinj

That's a very good question, Zinj.

I would like to see him continue in this direction and see him keep revealing more and more.

Zinjifar

In Meta-Pavlovian Conditioning, the dog trains the trainer to ring a bell by drooling.
(the trainer only *imagines* the treat :))

Zinj

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Ding Ding Ding!

Mike chimes in:

---------------------------
mrinder | December 2, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Reply

Marty — Just to state the obvious. They can and do read my emails, hack my phone, follow me everywhere, hole up in a house to watch us 24/7, access travel info, bank accounts and credit card info, stand in front of my house with video cameras etc etc and it is all an utter waste of time and money. Once you understand that the threat of taking away your Bridge/eternity is an empty threat, and the threat of taking away your friends and family is only the act of childish bullies — they got NOTHING. I wave to the PIs routinely (sometime with a single finger, …but a wave nonetheless) as I am keeping them employed and they know it.

You are absolutely right — these people will never even see YOU. They operate based on the Vampire Emperor’s orders, and his orders are a result of HIS computations. It throws them so far off the rails. He sees everyone in the world motivated by the same urges that motivate him — greed, a thirst for power, keeping others less able and 2d fixation — and so his assessment is off the wall and his orders follow suit.

March 13 2011 sounds like a good plan. I would bet my life that this target will be accomplished before the release of “Super Power.” They are so worried about what they read on this blog that they don’t know how much of their bare asses are sticking out of their shorts. They are obsessed with knowing every little detail of our lives, and so are apparently too busy to check on the sewage leaking (gushing?) out of their cesspool. There are so many leaks these days they cannot hope to stick their fingers in all the holes in their dikes.
-------------------------------------------

Zinj

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Hey Marty - DOX or GTFO.

The rest of youse - I have been appointed spokesperson for the 100th Anniversary of Scientology's Single Success (ASS) Parade to be held in downtown Clearwater and along Hollywood Boulevard on March 13 next year.

Its still early days but some plans are being firmed up, confirmed details thus far are:

• Scientology Kids will be leading the parade on a float depicting various scenes highlighting the myriad forms of abuse children in Scientology still suffer today.

• Next up will be the OG's float which will feature David Miscavige's eventual and inevitable trial. Various roles will be acted out on a "courtroom" set with special guests featuring in specific roles including Judge, Prosecutor, Defence lawyer, and members of the jury.

The running order of the other participant groups has yet to be decided but will include:

• Apollo survivors. They will have a float depicting the said vessel with people being "overboarded" and pushing peanuts along the decks with their nose. Children will be shown locked in cages while scantily-clad nubile adolescents will follow "The Commodore" around waiting to catch the ash from his cigarettes.

• disconnected families will mostly be marching with signs with the names of those family members still trapped in the cult and handing out "Missing Presumed Still Alive" pamphlets asking locals to keep an eye out and, should they see a missing person, to let them know their family still loves them very much.

• the ex-Sea Org has confirmed their participation. Their float will feature a dwarf-throwing competition.

• ESMB will be there but, as usual, they can't agree on anything so we will have to wait and see what eventuates.

• The Independents - who knows what they're doing.

• Finally, and as is their fate, the Anons will be taking up the rear. Their float will be a giant computer (probably made of caek) crawling with Scilons trying to unplug wires but being zapped with low orbit ion cannons, rick-rolling, lol-tech and the like.

Its still early days, there's plenty of room for others interested in taking part, all ideas are welcome. Just contact "Central Command" either at BigPharma or the APA to be included.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
I was trying to figure out what this meant:

I reversed Miscavige's Black Dianetics that was run on me, and that he continues to run on them.

I guess it is the same as the leak in the cesspool, which means people (OSA?) inside are leaking information to them? After Marty "reversed" the Black Dianetics, or un-brainwashed them, using wog terms. Do I have this right?