What's new

Something's Happening With Marty....I Do Think He Has Arrived!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
If I had to guess, I'd say this was a public service announcement for those who still have the cult's net nanny installed on their computers and weren't able to find this on their own by goggling it

Nobody still has the Cult 'net nanny' installed. It only worked on Windows 95.

Zinj

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sorry you still have a toothache.....

image.php

Zinjifar

Is it because, as Marty told me once, that after Snow White, OSA had a policy never to commit felonies? And so there is actually nothing there to reveal?

Which reminds me; another ray of sunshine into your Brave New World was Marty (and Mike's) claim that their phones are being tapped, their emails and credit accounts hacked. And various and sundry *other* felonious nastiness.

So, maybe OSA had a *policy* not to commit felonies (misdemeanors OK!) but, they ignored it as the eyewash it was intended to be. Or, maybe there was a change in course after Marty and Mike's benign oversight of the then relatively benign OSA, in which case, how would they know about it?

So, OSA activities are felonious, but, New, or they're not new and Marty/Mike know about them because *they* committed them for decades and numerous instances (plenty of circumstantial evidence.)

So, are Marty and Mike giving this evidence of past and current criminal conduct to 'law enforcement'? They've made any number of coy insinuations in that direction, but, ask yourself; if they *were*, do you think the law enforcement agencies would be in agreement to slowly trickle out teasers till Marty's new Birthday Game in March or his upcoming 'book'?

Doesn't sound like any law enforcement agency *I've* ever heard of...

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Hey - Operating Lambda is a brilliant screen name.

It comes from the Dianetic Axioms, where theta and MEST work together as life forms.

I do believe that he probably does not know the history of what has gone on in Scientology since 1983, and so Marty and Mike look like they are who they say they are. All newly out Scns are in that same position, and many hang out at Marty's blog BECAUSE they don't really know who Marty and Mike have been.

I'm just hoping that Operating Lambda is not like an Operating Thetan, and that he educates himself as to who Marty and Mike really are by learning who they have been, and how they got themselves into the position they are in now. I hope that he and all Marty followers put M&M's information into that proper context, and start asking questions and viewing information critically (as in applying criteria to it - like who these guys are, where they have been, what they have done, etc.).

Scientology is built on layers and layers of lies.

In order to really break free from all that, you have to accept and deal in pretty much nothing but the unvarnished truth. And you have to do it for years and years in order to free yourself from Scientology's corruption.

No more PR.

No more acceptable truth based on your own goals and purposes.

Just the unvarnished, no agenda, de-purposed TRUTH, without fear or favor, letting the chips fall where they may, and letting things be seen AS THEY REALLY ARE.

That's what I'm asking of Marty, Operating Lambda.

I swear to God.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey - Operating Lambda is a brilliant screen name.

It comes from the Dianetic Axioms, where theta and MEST work together as life forms.

I do believe that he probably does not know the history of what has gone on in Scientology since 1983, and so Marty and Mike look like they are who they say they are. All newly out Scns are in that same position, and many hang out at Marty's blog BECAUSE they don't really know who Marty and Mike have been.

I'm just hoping that Operating Lambda is not like an Operating Thetan, and that he educates himself as to who Marty and Mike really are by learning who they have been, and how they got themselves into the position they are in now. I hope that he and all Marty followers put M&M's information into that proper context, and start asking questions and viewing information critically (as in applying criteria to it - like who these guys are, where they have been, what they have done, etc.).

Scientology is built on layers and layers of lies.

In order to really break free from all that, you have to accept and deal in pretty much nothing but the unvarnished truth. And you have to do it for years and years in order to free yourself from Scientology's corruption.

No more PR.

No more acceptable truth based on your own goals and purposes.

Just the unvarnished, no agenda, de-purposed TRUTH, without fear or favor, letting the chips fall where they may, and letting things be seen AS THEY REALLY ARE.

That's what I'm asking of Marty, Operating Lambda.

I swear to God.

So does this mean I can't give him a touch assist for the toothache? :bigcry:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm really really pulling for Marty here.

As the guy who helped set up OSA and who ran his junior, Mike Rinder, for decades, he knows EVERYTHING, just as he says in his latest post.

So why wouldn't he show something new, and not something already known and available before, and something that would be actionable by law enforcement?

Is it because, as Marty told me once, that after Snow White, OSA had a policy never to commit felonies? And so there is actually nothing there to reveal?

Is it because Marty is already in communication with law enforcement and this has to be kept super-secret in case Davey gets wind of it and destroys all the evidence before they can move on him?

Or is it because Marty, like Scientology itself, is a complete fraud, which hides its true goals and purposes under layers and layers of deception and PR manipulation?

Give us something, Marty.

You know everything, so give us a sign.

Something, anything, that shows you really have changed and that you are not the same guy any more, playing for the same team as you always have, lying, deceiving and manipulating.

Please?

I want to believe in you, Marty.

I really really do.

I'd like to believe in both of them. But something about them just sets off my BS detector. :yes:

Lynn

"I want to believe in them"

I think this is how it is for a lot of Exes.

I do not have any want/need/desire to believe in them.

Wanting to believe in them doesn't make any difference to anything, prove anything......or anything......

So why the need to believe in them? To prove that there is goodness in everyone?

BTW, I do not want to make this a derailment into goodness or absence therorof. I am just saying I think that waiting around to see if someone(s) are going to validate your warm and fuzzies seems a waste of time...especially in this case where it looks a bit needy to me. (no offence Lynn / Alanzo )

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"I want to believe in them"

I think this is how it is for a lot of Exes.

I do not have any want/need/desire to believe in them.

Wanting to believe in them doesn't make any difference to anything, prove anything......or anything......

So why the need to believe in them? To prove that there is goodness in everyone?

BTW, I do not want to make this a derailment into goodness or absence therorof. I am just saying I think that waiting around to see if someone(s) are going to validate your warm and fuzzies seems a waste of time...especially in this case where it looks a bit needy to me. (no offence Lynn / Alanzo )

Could be.

My only problem is that I believe that Marty and Mike are our best chance to reform Scientology through legal means.

Yet they seem totally unwilling to do that.

If they just seemed willing to do that, a lot of people would be probably much happier, I'll bet - not just me.

Zinjifar

Could be.

My only problem is that I believe that Marty and Mike are our best chance to reform Scientology through legal means.

If they just seemed willing to do that, a lot of people would be probably much happier, I'll bet - not just me.

Are prisons still doing 'reform'? If so, I'm with you.

Zinj

TG1

Angelic Poster

Alanzo,

Why in (whatever is holy) would YOU want to reform Scientology through any means? I thought you were anti-Scientology.

Me confused.

Could be.

AFAIK they have the most important information about what the cult did/does, which, if known could bring about the intervention which the COS would be compelled to implement, if the weight of the law was behind it. Justice for some past crimes and abuse may also be achieved.

Whether or not being compelled to obey the law equates to "reform" would be open to interpretation after the details of the enforced compliance is achieved. Even then, such interpretation would not be likely to have much agreement as to whether or not it was "reform", especially considering that the COS, itself would have layers of spin on it, as would others such as M&M etc. It would be complicated further by enforced compliance with the law being maneuvered around, such as they do with the disconnection issue.

Yes, M&M are unwilling to realize your dreams. They do not want to reform scientology. Their target is the COS. They have been absolutlely clear about that. The do not want to reform scientology. They want to save it. Your mission is a bit religious in the sense that you want to do things to improve the religion, and I think you want people to be able to practice scientology without the abuse.

You started with "...My only problem is that I believe that Marty and Mike are our best chance to reform Scientology through legal means...."

Is it really your problem? Isn't it their problem?
Who is "our" ("our best chance to reform").

Yeah I know, you can have any problems you want, and a reformed scientology, without abuse, would be better than what's there now.

If you ever decide I need reforming please ask me what I think about it first before you start a mission to reform me.

for whatever it's worth.......

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
This is starting to sound a little familiar such that,

Alanzo is to martyworld as Terril is to freezone, only not quite so meddlesome.

:lol:

Zinjifar

This is starting to sound a little familiar such that,

Alanzo is to martyworld as Terril is to freezone, only not quite so meddlesome.

:lol:

That would be unfair; both to Alanzo and MartyWorld. Alanzo is to Internet as 'Days of Our Lives' is to TV :)

On the other hand, both Terril and Alanzo are considered pretty questionable characters in MW

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo,

Why in (whatever is holy) would YOU want to reform Scientology through any means? I thought you were anti-Scientology.

Me confused.

It's so wierd to me why this would be confusing, but every once in a while someone comes along and expresses confusion about why Scientology should be reformed.

So here we go, TG1.

Ready?

Because Scientology criminality and abuse harms people.

People being harmed needs to not go on any more.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
AFAIK they have the most important information about what the cult did/does, which, if known could bring about the intervention which the COS would be compelled to implement, if the weight of the law was behind it. Justice for some past crimes and abuse may also be achieved.

Whether or not being compelled to obey the law equates to "reform" would be open to interpretation after the details of the enforced compliance is achieved. Even then, such interpretation would not be likely to have much agreement as to whether or not it was "reform", especially considering that the COS, itself would have layers of spin on it, as would others such as M&M etc. It would be complicated further by enforced compliance with the law being maneuvered around, such as they do with the disconnection issue.

Yes, M&M are unwilling to realize your dreams. They do not want to reform scientology. Their target is the COS. They have been absolutlely clear about that. The do not want to reform scientology. They want to save it. Your mission is a bit religious in the sense that you want to do things to improve the religion, and I think you want people to be able to practice scientology without the abuse.

You started with "...My only problem is that I believe that Marty and Mike are our best chance to reform Scientology through legal means...."

Is it really your problem? Isn't it their problem?
Who is "our" ("our best chance to reform").

Yeah I know, you can have any problems you want, and a reformed scientology, without abuse, would be better than what's there now.

If you ever decide I need reforming please ask me what I think about it first before you start a mission to reform me.

for whatever it's worth.......

Sorry.

You're right.