South Africa Independent Scientology needs your input

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

We need your input…..
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/05/16/we-need-your-input/

Since this blog started last year, we have published 161 articles …. not bad going hey?

Many of you have contributed personal stories and interesting articles to this blog. This is much appreciated – please keep them coming!

It has been our tendency to try post regular articles in order to keep our blog supporters interested, engaged and updated with all the news and other goings on.

We’ve recently received a couple of requests to leave articles up for a little longer, as not everyone visits the blog daily, and before they’ve had the chance to comment on or engage in a discussion thread on a particular post , another article gets posted. Over the last week we’ve had many good articles to publishes and we’ve pushed them out quite rapidly.

In other words, we have been asked to leave a longer gap between the posting of articles.

So, we are putting out a vote to you, our supporters, and would love your feedback:

What length of time do you consider would be adequate between posted articles?

Daily
2 Days
3 Days
4 Days

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Obviously if something really important occurs requiring an immediate announcement, we will post an article accordingly.

We look forward to hearing from you!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Stick to daily.

Change the home page to a more magazine type wordpress theme layout so people can quickly and easily see the last 10 or 20 posts.

Put a comment plugin in a highly visible area to show latest comments and encourage engagement.

Add another plugin that shows the most popular posts for the last 2 weeks.

No one remembers when they last visited a site if it is 3 days or 4 days ago. Eventually people stop tuning in because they keep seeing the same thing. It would be a big mistake to reduce frequency, rather work on user experience.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Stick to daily.

Change the home page to a more magazine type wordpress theme layout so people can quickly and easily see the last 10 or 20 posts.

Put a comment plugin in a highly visible area to show latest comments and encourage engagement.

Add another plugin that shows the most popular posts for the last 2 weeks.

No one remembers when they last visited a site if it is 3 days or 4 days ago. Eventually people stop tuning in because they keep seeing the same thing. It would be a big mistake to reduce frequency, rather work on user experience.
My respectful suggestion is that you consider letting them know directly, as a comment on the article on their blog. I don't think they read here. I cross-posted here just to let people know that the question had been asked.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
My respectful suggestion is that you consider letting them know directly, as a comment on the article on their blog. I don't think they read here. I cross-posted here just to let people know that the question had been asked.

Hear you, all good :)

I simply have no intention of creating yet another account at yet another website to post one comment. Life is too short. It is here.