What's new

SP Party Coast to Coast/2013 West

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is to ALL helping expose the abuses of the phony "church" of $cientology!
We SPs have expanded and this year there will be coast to coast SP Parties, starting
with Pooks ENTHETAcon/2013 this next week-end, and the SP West Coast Party Aug 24th, here in Burbank, CA.
Pooks is having "ENTHETAcon/2013 this next week-end
on the East coast. I was planning on going there, however a rather large problem arose that I HAD to
fix, taking the $$$ I had to travel East. So I decided to put on a West Coast SP Party....thus we will have
festive celebrations coast to coast :cheers:

A brief history: As many of you know, I escaped out of $cientology in 2000. Due to losing ALL of my 30 year friends and husband
of 27 years....I began having parties, to have someone to hang with. Each party grew and grew. However, many of
the "big SPs" from years past were (and may still be) concerned about $cientology. As a result, and because of
ALL that they have done for many years before I ever woke up, and they wanted to remain out of the lights...
I never did an "SP Awards" Party.

However, this year I figured out *how*. Please forgive me...for this late invite,
that is why. So with that ....I'd like to share some of what Pooks
has written, as it's pretty similar, here:

Since I don't have her photo of AnonSparrow,here's ours:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3835285.143566.100000517236715&type=1&theater

"ENTHETAcon / 2013 SP Party" (West Coast is "West Coast SP Party--Coast to Coast Enturb) :happydance:

From Pooks, shared by me:
"Hello Fellow Destroyers of All Mankind!

I am hosting the 2013 SP Party aka the The 2013 ENTHETAcon! WWP, ESMB and Facebook are where many of us congregate to do battle with out favorite cult, so I'm posting this info here and feel free to cross post.

It seems that there are many different conventions held around the world so that people with like interests and activities can get together and meet up in real life. It's really nice to meet and give the person you've been talking to for a few years via the intertubes a big hug and experience each other in real life.

I've been hosting the SP Party since 2006, when it was just a handful of OG SP's getting together and partying and discussing how much fun we were having exposing the cult and then networking to get more accomplished.

The party has always been invite only because it's held in my home and back yard and only known critics/exes were invited to attend. This was done to prevent OSA from attending the party. Something they would love to do. Over the years, the security has been rather lax because I was no longer afraid of the cult and my party gave me that Braveheart Moment where I could just give a big Fuck You and a Bring It On to the cult. It's a great feeling to be able to tell a big bully that you're not afraid of them.

I'm posting this here because there are so many SP's out there that I no longer can keep tabs on all of you. It used to be easy to plan a party when there were only a handful of us! If you want to attend you have to let me know because I just can't keep track and need to organize this openly this year.

I currently have private threads on Facebook and WWP but not everyone is on those sites so it makes it difficult to have one or two central locations.

ONLY FOR AN SP PARTY WOULD YOU READ SOMETHING LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

So I'm asking for some help and I'm doing it openly for a couple of reasons. First, because it's easier for me and second because it sends a message that OSA is a bunch of wankers and the cult is in it's death throes but doesn't know it.

If you would like to attend the party you can email me at [email protected]. <<<<(I've changed Pook's E-mail to mine here)The invitation will give you all the specifics and answer your questions about the party. I'm not going to demand a copy of your license or anything like that but if you are a known critic/ex/activist/media person and would like to attend the party, then email me for a copy of the invite with all the details and and confirm your attendance or get put on the “maybe” list if you are not sure.

If you are not a known critic/ex/activist/media person then you need to be vouched for by someone that is.

Sorry it has to be like this, but it's my attempt to keep OSA outside the party. By that I mean, for the past few years OSA has a car/van circle the neighborhood and writes down license plates. But that's the extent of it. I've always sort of wished they send a bunch of Scios down and picket my house with 50 plus SP's in the yard. OMG! Would that be fun or what! But as usual they try to be sneaky.

OSAOSAOSA

Another word about OSA. The security for last years party was pretty loose and all attendees knew that there was a chance for their real identity to be outed. If people needed to take precautions to cover their identity, they should. Several people were rather stealth and apparently are still under the radar, however one person who attended the party and parked their car on my street was in fact received an SP Declare from the cult – specifically for attending the SP Party. Something the person would have preferred not to have happened, but they are fine with it now and pissed off that they are still on the cult's cookie cutter site. (For a few years at my parties here in LA, OSA would zoom around writing down license plates, so IF that's a concern, park a block or two away and walk. Usually my neighbors come tell me, we chase them off, so it hasn't happened in a few years).

If you are at all concerned about being outed by the cult and having disconnection use against you or the usual Scn shenanigans run on you, then you probably should stay away.
This year is lining up to be highest ever in enturbulation and entheta! There are already over 30 confirms for our West Coast party....and the East Coast had that many back in March!

To ALL going to the East Coast ENTHETAcon.......:party: on!
To any who have not yet RSVP'd to our West Coast Party, Please do.
If you haven't been invited, just as Pooks said above, e-mail me at [email protected]

Love to ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I will live in mah world of virtual awe of everyone, should the US gubbament ever figure out who their enemies are, maybe one day I can come and visit *hopes*.

Rock on! :party:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, one great big creamy bowl of entheta with cherries on top!!

:dance: :party: :dance:

Wish i could be there, but its a looong way.

Jump...

mmmm wish you could be here, too!
Yes, big creamy bowl of entheta with cherries on the top!! :hysterical::buzzin::roflmao:

Love to you,

Tory/Magoo

Gib

Crusader
This is to ALL helping expose the abuses of the phony "church" of $cientology!
We SPs have expanded and this year there will be coast to coast SP Parties, starting
with Pooks ENTHETAcon/2013 this next week-end, and the SP West Coast Party Aug 24th, here in Burbank, CA.
Pooks is having "ENTHETAcon/2013 this next week-end
on the East coast. I was planning on going there, however a rather large problem arose that I HAD to
fix, taking the $$$ I had to travel East. So I decided to put on a West Coast SP Party....thus we will have
festive celebrations coast to coast :cheers:

A brief history: As many of you know, I escaped out of $cientology in 2000. Due to losing ALL of my 30 year friends and husband
of 27 years....I began having parties, to have someone to hang with. Each party grew and grew. However, many of
the "big SPs" from years past were (and may still be) concerned about $cientology. As a result, and because of
ALL that they have done for many years before I ever woke up, and they wanted to remain out of the lights...
I never did an "SP Awards" Party.

However, this year I figured out *how*. Please forgive me...for this late invite,
that is why. So with that ....I'd like to share some of what Pooks
has written, as it's pretty similar, here:

Since I don't have her photo of AnonSparrow,here's ours:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3835285.143566.100000517236715&type=1&theater

"ENTHETAcon / 2013 SP Party" (West Coast is "West Coast SP Party--Coast to Coast Enturb) :happydance:

From Pooks, shared by me:
"Hello Fellow Destroyers of All Mankind!

I am hosting the 2013 SP Party aka the The 2013 ENTHETAcon! WWP, ESMB and Facebook are where many of us congregate to do battle with out favorite cult, so I'm posting this info here and feel free to cross post.

It seems that there are many different conventions held around the world so that people with like interests and activities can get together and meet up in real life. It's really nice to meet and give the person you've been talking to for a few years via the intertubes a big hug and experience each other in real life.

I've been hosting the SP Party since 2006, when it was just a handful of OG SP's getting together and partying and discussing how much fun we were having exposing the cult and then networking to get more accomplished.

The party has always been invite only because it's held in my home and back yard and only known critics/exes were invited to attend. This was done to prevent OSA from attending the party. Something they would love to do. Over the years, the security has been rather lax because I was no longer afraid of the cult and my party gave me that Braveheart Moment where I could just give a big Fuck You and a Bring It On to the cult. It's a great feeling to be able to tell a big bully that you're not afraid of them.

I'm posting this here because there are so many SP's out there that I no longer can keep tabs on all of you. It used to be easy to plan a party when there were only a handful of us! If you want to attend you have to let me know because I just can't keep track and need to organize this openly this year.

I currently have private threads on Facebook and WWP but not everyone is on those sites so it makes it difficult to have one or two central locations.

ONLY FOR AN SP PARTY WOULD YOU READ SOMETHING LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

So I'm asking for some help and I'm doing it openly for a couple of reasons. First, because it's easier for me and second because it sends a message that OSA is a bunch of wankers and the cult is in it's death throes but doesn't know it.

If you would like to attend the party you can email me at [email protected]. <<<<(I've changed Pook's E-mail to mine here)The invitation will give you all the specifics and answer your questions about the party. I'm not going to demand a copy of your license or anything like that but if you are a known critic/ex/activist/media person and would like to attend the party, then email me for a copy of the invite with all the details and and confirm your attendance or get put on the “maybe” list if you are not sure.

If you are not a known critic/ex/activist/media person then you need to be vouched for by someone that is.

Sorry it has to be like this, but it's my attempt to keep OSA outside the party. By that I mean, for the past few years OSA has a car/van circle the neighborhood and writes down license plates. But that's the extent of it. I've always sort of wished they send a bunch of Scios down and picket my house with 50 plus SP's in the yard. OMG! Would that be fun or what! But as usual they try to be sneaky.

OSAOSAOSA

Another word about OSA. The security for last years party was pretty loose and all attendees knew that there was a chance for their real identity to be outed. If people needed to take precautions to cover their identity, they should. Several people were rather stealth and apparently are still under the radar, however one person who attended the party and parked their car on my street was in fact received an SP Declare from the cult – specifically for attending the SP Party. Something the person would have preferred not to have happened, but they are fine with it now and pissed off that they are still on the cult's cookie cutter site. (For a few years at my parties here in LA, OSA would zoom around writing down license plates, so IF that's a concern, park a block or two away and walk. Usually my neighbors come tell me, we chase them off, so it hasn't happened in a few years).

If you are at all concerned about being outed by the cult and having disconnection use against you or the usual Scn shenanigans run on you, then you probably should stay away.
This year is lining up to be highest ever in enturbulation and entheta! There are already over 30 confirms for our West Coast party....and the East Coast had that many back in March!

To ALL going to the East Coast ENTHETAcon.......:party: on!
To any who have not yet RSVP'd to our West Coast Party, Please do.
If you haven't been invited, just as Pooks said above, e-mail me at [email protected]

Love to ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

One day I hope I can see my friends, I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0GPBm4o

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
One day I hope I can see my friends, I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0GPBm4o

:bigcry: Gib...

You have no idea how much that means to me. One day when we're
together, please ask me. :flowers2:

Meantime, here's one additional piece of info re the party, invites and friends:
"This will be a pot luck with food, music and fun. Some of us may do a picket before hand (Picket: 3:00 to 5:00 or 6:00 PM, party from 6:30 to whenever) :) ***This is a private party by invitation only. If you want to come, and have not been invited, please have a friend of mine let me know they know you. :yes:***

And don't forget, IF you're coming and have not RSVP'd--you have to by August 10th to get a T-Shirt. Either Call me
(818) 588-3044 or PM me here or on FB. After August 10th---you can still come, (If you RSVP) however no more T-shirts can be ordered.

OSA is invited to clean up after." :omg::hysterical:

Hope to see you at the :party:

Tory/Magoo~ Your local, friendly SP... Still Dancing in the Moonlight! :dance::wiggle:

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Don't know if I can make it but......I really, really want to come! Sounds like a lot of fun. :yes:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well...............................

:confused2:

We'll see.....so far there are 30+ peeps confirmed.

We'll have to wait to see how it shakes out.

Meantimes, looks like the East Coast SP Party ROCKED! :happydance:
Congratulations to ALL who went and I hope we get to see more photos/videos.
If they're posted and I don't know where, please post a :link: :)

:woohoo: The SPs are Rollin' this year, AGAIN!! :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Gatherings of SPs is a really neat thing. For those of you here who have not done so yet, I would only encourage you to do so away from the i-net/cyberspace theater... where geography, time, and economics permit. Meeting exes face-to-face is quite special. I congratulate Patty and Tory for hosting events on both the east and west coasts this year. Living here in the mid-south, 1000s of miles from each coast, I regret I could not attend for several reasons. Patty, VWD for your recent efforts. :thumbsup: Tory, wishing you much success this weekend.
:happydance:

Enturbulating Adm. Davie and his sinking ship, can have sooo many rewards depending on your personal experiences w/ the cult from A to Z. Yes! Yes?

Tom

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gatherings of SPs is a really neat thing. For those of you here who have not done so yet, I would only encourage you to do so away from the i-net/cyberspace theater... where geography, time, and economics permit. Meeting exes face-to-face is quite special. I congratulate Patty and Tory for hosting events on both the east and west coasts this year. Living here in the mid-south, 1000s of miles from each coast, I regret I could not attend for several reasons. Patty, VWD for your recent efforts. :thumbsup: Tory, wishing you much success this weekend.
:happydance:

Enturbulating Adm. Davie and his sinking ship, can have sooo many rewards depending on your personal experiences w/ the cult from A to Z. Yes! Yes?

Tom

So, when is this thing, or have I missed it? (life is crazy-busy at the moment). My first encounter with a real-live ex was at a local protest and this guy was someone who I've read and respected.

Needless to say, I was a complete an utter dork. I've run into "major celebs" in my life (non-Scio) and kept my cool; I met this guy and I was like a freaking DnD dork meeting Gary Gygax. And yeah, I played my fair share of DnD, and I was hot back then.... so suck on your sterotype:biggrin: