What's new

Sparrow now set to be arrested for stalking!

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Actually, for the $cientologists to try and press stalking charges against Sparrow is the most ludicrous and oxy-moronic thing I've heard of in a long while! The church of scientology, the masters of dirty tricks, stalking, using dirty police operatives and individuals within the government to harass and stalk, to 'dead agent' those untold number with, among other things, stalking, and they turn around and somehow have stalking charges laid against AnonSparrow? H F!!!! :grouch:

There is a core of madmen running around loose, pretending to be normal and using good people to fuck shit up. I guess this is just part of humanity. :confused2: :unsure:

I don't think Moxon and Cult care if they win. It ties up some one they view as an enemy who know has to defend themselves against the state on "bogus" charges.

Moxon already won by getting the DA to move forward. This was predicable the second sparrow got served with a TRO motion. Actually it was predictable before then but not inevitable.

Hell, I think this is probably like the fourth or fifth time the exact same playbook has been used on an Anonymous protester in the past 3 years

Smilla

Ordinary Human
SNIP

Moxon already won by getting the DA to move forward. This was predicable the second sparrow got served with a TRO motion. Actually it was predictable before then but not inevitable.

Moxon may have gained 1 point from the DA moving forward, but he hasn't 'won.' It's not over until it's over, and Kirsty Alley hasn't sung.

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
Is there anyone who really know anonsparrow personally?

NOPE!:no::no:
Thus, stop assuming things!
He could be a very dangerous person for what we know (just like Henson).
In fact there is a simple and true natural law, of which we should never forget:

"BEWARE THE PERSON OR GROUP WHO FIGHTS SCIENTOLOGY, FOR THAT PERSON FIGHTS TRUTH...NOT THE TRUTH OF NATURAL LAWS BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF":yes::yes::yes:

Gadfly

Crusader

In fact there is a simple and true natural law, of which we should never forget:

"BEWARE THE PERSON OR GROUP WHO FIGHTS SCIENTOLOGY, FOR THAT PERSON FIGHTS TRUTH...NOT THE TRUTH OF NATURAL LAWS BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF":yes::yes::yes:

I know him personally, and have for many years.

He is a caring, decent, intelligent and sincere fellow.

Whereas YOU are obviously Scientology scum of some sort . . . . :confused2:

Scientology = "truth"??????

Only in your dreams and overactive delusional imagination. :whistling:

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Thanks for supplying part of my daily enjoyment of belly laughs with your inane post!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yes, I know Sparrow personally as does a few others that post here. For all we know, you could be a very dangerous person, therefore, one that's better left ignored. :thumbsup:
Ya just can't get decent trolls anymore :thumbsup:

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors

LOL:bong:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Please send all snail mail contributions to:

Brian C. Mandigo
1420 "N" Street, NW
Suite 611
Washington, DC 20005

Attn: DF

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He is a caring, decent, intelligent and sincere fellow.

I also know Sparrow personally and your charactization is spot on.

I'm not saying it because he is on our side either. I've harshly criticized both Anon's and Ex'es in the past at times (when warranted) but Sparrow is as you described.

"He could be a very dangerous person for what we know........"

SOS, he speaks the truth about your cult, exposing the criminality and abuses. Is that what you find dangerous? :yes:

AnonKat

Crusader
I also know Sparrow personally and your charactization is spot on.

I'm not saying it because he is on our side either. I've harshly criticized both Anon's and Ex'es in the past at times but Sparrow is as you described.

LOL Sparrow is both

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

SOS this was the kind of thing that clouded my thinking for years when I was in. I believed that LRH was a divine messenger and therefore I took his assertions as truth without examining them, because I believed that he knew better than I did. Now, I have the freedom to really look at things without fear of hours of repair auditing or sec checks. Just because LRH says something is "natural law" only means that LRH believes it is, or wants you to.

byte301

Crusader

Nah, troll. I'd say beware crazy OT's like Rex Fowler.

I'd also say beware trolls like you. They'll just bore you to death with their bullshit.

T

TheSneakster

"BEWARE THE PERSON OR GROUP WHO FIGHTS SCIENTOLOGY, FOR THAT PERSON FIGHTS TRUTH...NOT THE TRUTH OF NATURAL LAWS BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF"

Even, if that were true (just because Ron Hubbard says something doesn't make it true - he said so himself many times throughout his works) the "Church of Scientology" is neither - neither a church (as any of us who grew up with such a fellowship know the word) nor of Scientology (as the organization has long ago ceased to apply the fundamental principles of that subject to either its own staff or its public members).

People here are not fighting Truth or Natural Laws. They are fighting the grotesque spiritual and mental abuse committed against individuals and whole families by the organization on a daily basis, world-wide.

If you truly are unaware of the abuses that are going on and have gone on for years, then you need to WAKE THE FUCK UP!.

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Last edited by a moderator:

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Please send all snail mail contributions to:

Brian C. Mandigo
1420 "N" Street, NW
Suite 611
Washington, DC 20005

Attn: DF

Thanks for that, Smurf. I've been waiting for an address so I can send a contribution. :thumbsup: