What's new

Sparrow says, "I'm upping the ante -- All bets are off -- Body thetan, Body thetan"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Sparrow says, "I'm upping the ante -- All bets are off -- Body thetan, Body theta

This says (March 4, 2014) "video is private" ...Does anyone have it? I love Anon Sparrow's video's - they are dauntless and resolute! :yes:

If the date of the video is March 2014, it's a mirror of another video as Brian (AnonSparrow) has not protested for over a year. Following his acquittal on the criminal charges, he faced the civil lawsuit from Kim Bellotte (attorney Rick Moxon). After conferring with his attorney, Brian settled the suit which stipulates he waives his constitutional right to protest at the Washington DC & Manhattan orgs. Bellotte/Moxon agreed to drop the lawsuit.

I've spoken to Brian about the cases & though he hasn't given me the OK to, specifically, discuss the cases, I can attest that they placed an enormous strain (mentally, emotionally & financially) on him. He left Washington, DC & moved back to this home state of New York where he pursued his interests in nursing.

However, due to the false criminal charges & civil suit filed against him by Kim Bellotte (claiming she was sexually harassed & stalked), the New York Board of Nursing turned down his certification application. No word yet on whether he intends to fight the (bad) decision.

RadioPaul has some of Brian's old videos, including this one where Paul is threatened with "the Brian treatment".

[video=youtube;owhz_sxf_I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhz_sxf_I0[/video]

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Sparrow says, "I'm upping the ante -- All bets are off -- Body thetan, Body theta

I wish Sparrow could come back! :bigcry:He did do some good work and was persistent as hell!

I wish Anon would come back! :coolwink::happydance: Worldwide Round #2 of Anonymous! I think that would tip Slappy over the edge in his Scotch-induced stupor!

Jump

Operating teatime

If the date of the video is March 2014, it's a mirror of another video as Brian (AnonSparrow) has not protested for over a year. Following his acquittal on the criminal charges, he faced the civil lawsuit from Kim Bellotte (attorney Rick Moxon). After conferring with his attorney, Brian settled the suit which stipulates he waives his constitutional right to protest at the Washington DC & Manhattan orgs. Bellotte/Moxon agreed to drop the lawsuit.

I've spoken to Brian about the cases & though he hasn't given me the OK to, specifically, discuss the cases, I can attest that they placed an enormous strain (mentally, emotionally & financially) on him. He left Washington, DC & moved back to this home state of New York where he pursued his interests in nursing.

However, due to the false criminal charges & civil suit filed against him by Kim Bellotte (claiming she was sexually harassed & stalked), the New York Board of Nursing turned down his certification application. No word yet on whether he intends to fight the (bad) decision.

RadioPaul has some of Brian's old videos, including this one where Paul is threatened with "the Brian treatment".

[video=youtube;owhz_sxf_I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhz_sxf_I0[/video]

From memory, I thought that stalking 'mock-up' was laughed out of court for the rubbish it was.

If they pulled that stunt to block Brian's Nursing registration, that is pretty evil.

But when did the CoS (crimewave of scientology) hold back?

:omg:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

At 3:35 (3 minutes 35 seconds) into this video, Executive Director of scientology's Washington, DC USA Org, Kim Belati is on video rubbing an issue into Anon Sparrow's face; from his 'confidential' confessional pre-clear folder. Moments later, the man she was with, laughs heartily at Sparrow.

At 8:03 Sparrow vows, "All bets are off -- I'm upping the ante". He said that now he will start mentioning the "confidential stuff", body thetans, OT 8 and how people, "mocked up their past lives".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPXMlqPWvCM

when I click on the video it says it is private and i need permission to see it. How can I get that?