What's new

Special Maiden Voyage Briefing for L.A. Public

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
Very Inside Data from the Ship

Dear Jim,

You know how every year the top OTs on the planet, OT Ambassadors, meet on the Freewinds with International Management. This is where the Maiden Voyage Events happen that we all get to see. However, there are other briefings that are delivered which are more in-depth into current strategies and what is happening. These are just for the OTs at MV.

Well, we just got okay to show one of these to the LA public. This is because there is data that is particularly pertinent to LA and our orgs.

This is a one-time-only showing. This special showing is going to be on Sunday, July 31st. It is 3 hours of very inside data so we’ll be starting the event early. Doors open at 1PM. The location is the Universal Hilton (right down from City Walk). You don’t want to miss this. Please spread the work so everyone in LA has a chance to see this once-only briefing!

Mark your calendars and let me know you will attend.

For all PAC OTC members - there will not be a monthly meeting that Sunday. Instead, we'll have our regular Monday meeting, 6:30 PM in the ASHO Chapel. August 1st.

ML,
Deb Schreib
Chairman, PAC Base OT Committee
OT Ambassador

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know, but I would guess that this meeting is very mundane and not really anything secret. But it's being played up that way to pull people in.

Helena

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The will inform you that you are PTS to the available credit in your credit cards and so you'd better get rid of that now or DIE!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Reads like the standard MV Event Video "come on". It's the same old, same old EVERY year, the only thing that changes is the date; same story, different year.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I must be twisted. I'd like nothing more than to grab a big bag of popcorn and go watch that MV video. I mean really. It would be a hoot.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Me too , if we make a special effort they might just let us in for one showing, the SP Event, Goldenrod invites only.
James

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Just how many "Maiden Voyages" have their been? How many ships do they have for god's sake?

Do they even know that a maiden voyage only happens once per ship?

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
It's actually called the Maiden Voyage Anniversary Event. :coolwink:
Oh OK, thanks pooks. Any excuse for an "event" eh? a.k.a. regfest.

How many other "anniversaries" do they celebrate? What about the Mk.V E-Meter Re-Release Anniversary Event? or the Maiden Voyage Anniversary Event 6th Anniversary Event Anniversary?

For the first time ever Management is releasing a briefing that occurred during Maiden Voyage on the ship. This briefing is fantastic…will take you out into the future and show you all our dreams are coming true in with results and expansion of the new Ideal Orgs…who is under construction and what the new orgs will look like. There is a FANTASTIC tribute to both LA Org and Pasadena Org that you do not want to miss!!

I need to report that the OT VIIs and VIIIs in Los Angeles WILL be attending.

Click reply and let me know

Thanks!

Claire Taylor

Dir Success LAF

Where do I sign up? I want my memory wiped like hers was so I will think this briefing is the only one ever shot on the ship and is new and fresh!
Mimsey

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Oh OK, thanks pooks. Any excuse for an "event" eh? a.k.a. regfest.

How many other "anniversaries" do they celebrate? What about the Mk.V E-Meter Re-Release Anniversary Event? or the Maiden Voyage Anniversary Event 6th Anniversary Event Anniversary?

Your question got me thinking. They do like anniversaries it seems. First you have the anniversary of LRH's bday March 11 or 13 (forget which). Then you have the anniversary of Dianetics being published May 9. Then the anniversary of the Maiden Voyage. Then the anniversary of the IAS being formed. I guess New Years and Auditors Day are the only ones that are not anniversaries. I predict there will be a Super Power Building Grand Opening Anniversary one day, that is, if it ever is actually opened. They have six major events a year and four of them are anniversaries. I like the idea of your 6th anniversary event anniversary, too. LOL Hopefully one day there will be the FBI Raid Anniversary event and the Closed For Business Anniversary event.

Mystic

Crusader
C'mon, Scientology, can't you do something that is exciting. Just same ol' same ol' Maiden Voyage tripe.

Oh well.

How about a nice hosing down in Texas? I guess that's as good as it gets.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Scientology's maiden isn't so young, nor so desirable, as she used to be. She cakes on a lot of gaudy makeup, and tries to brave the glare of the media... but those who are closest to her know that you can't conceal all those cracks.

Scientology is a haggard old whore. She'll do anything for money, but precious few 'customers' want to do business with her anymore. Being born in 1953 is quite a handicap when you're in the whoring business: she really ought to have cashed out at the same time as her first pimp, Fat Old Ron.

Last edited:

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Your question got me thinking. They do like anniversaries it seems. First you have the anniversary of LRH's bday March 11 or 13 (forget which). Then you have the anniversary of Dianetics being published May 9. Then the anniversary of the Maiden Voyage. Then the anniversary of the IAS being formed. I guess New Years and Auditors Day are the only ones that are not anniversaries. I predict there will be a Super Power Building Grand Opening Anniversary one day, that is, if it ever is actually opened. They have six major events a year and four of them are anniversaries. I like the idea of your 6th anniversary event anniversary, too. LOL Hopefully one day there will be the FBI Raid Anniversary event and the Closed For Business Anniversary event.

Hey! How can you call it a religion if they don't have "holy days?"
As pathetic as these excuses for events are, they are as close
as the scam cult can come to holidays.

:coolwink:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Scientology's maiden isn't so young, nor so desirable, as she used to be. She cakes on a lot of gaudy makeup, and tries to brave the glare of the media... but those who are closest to her know that you can't conceal all those cracks.

Scientology is a haggard old whore. She'll do anything for money, but precious few 'customers' want to do business with her anymore. Being born in 1953 is quite a handicap when you're in the whoring business: she really ought to have cashed out at the same time as her first pimp, Fat Old Ron.

Not to mention STD's :omg: (Socially Transmitted Dementia)

:roflmao: (I think that was an aweshum post!)

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Would have been so much better to have called the meeting and said

" Ron croaked. Game over. Go home "

Many lives would have been saved. Much heartache would have been spared.

And staff could have gone and gotten meaningful jobs and careers.

The sooner organizated scientology gets slammed into the shit can of history, the better!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I must be twisted. I'd like nothing more than to grab a big bag of popcorn and go watch that MV video. I mean really. It would be a hoot.

Gawd. You reminded me they'll be sending me 4 or 5 five copies of it. Brack!

I quit going to "events" even before Ron croaked.

I walk in the front door of the Shrine and the front door is locked when I go to leave and I HAVE to talk to a reg before I can leave the building...and the regs will not be set up for another 40 minutes?

Right. Never again.

Was the last one, period.