What's new

Speechless...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am speechless at how Hubbard made wildly outrageous claims and then promptly proceeded to do absolutely nothing to back them up. But Scientologists wildly applauded, nonetheless.

Then, as if nothing had ever happened, he just went on to tell another disgracefully shocking lie and Scientologists celebrated with standing ovations.

There are so many, it's hard to know where to start. Okay, here ya go. (Example):

"For a very long time in Dianetics we looked for the "one-shot clear". Such a thing has come into existence and is workable on over fifty percent of the current populace of mankind. The one-shot clear depends, of course, upon getting the awareness of awareness unit at a distance from and in control of its various by-products .... The astonishing speed with which fifty percent of the human race can be cleared is believable only when you put it into action. The magic words are: "Be three feet back of your head". ---L. Ron Hubbard---

So what happened, nobody ever noticed that 50% of the human race was not cleared and sent exterior with those 7 magical words?

Scientology kept printing and selling the books that contained this obvious lie for another half century.

What does a Scientologist say about this? What could they possibly say???

I am so far out of the mind-warped-thinking-pattern of Scientology I am actually drawing a blank on what the proper Scientological answer to this question would be:

INQUISITIVE FELLOW
Hey, Mr. Scientologist. Was Ron wrong about this one-shot clear?
If he wasn't wrong, do you know of even one single Scientologist
who went Clear on that command? Has there ever been one
Scientologist that you personally know of that went exterior on that
command? Whatdya say, you agree that Ron was completely wrong
about that....don't ya? So? So, whatdya say, whatdya say???​

Judging by the deafening silence, I guess that I am not the only one that is speechless.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Yes, the "one-shot" clear had to do with "be 3 feet in back of your head".
IMO, this is a "perception" that has nothing to do with actually being 3 feet behind your head.

I can only describe it as a perceptional illusion.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
IIRC, this was one of the ways they sold Key to Life. Hubbard was wondering why the results weren't coming any more the way they should and he kept having to do research to undercut and undercut. Grades were an undercut and the KTL was another undercut. Society had fallen so far by the wayside, etc. etc. that you needed all this before you could clear folks....blah blah blah. Blamed it on television and drugs.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Have you ever seen one person that was a Clear?:confused2:

I mean one person that was released from "all the physical pain and painful emotions" I never saw a Clear in my life.

If doesn't exist the "normal" Clear, why should exists a one-shot Clear.

If persons read hear the magical words "Be three feet back of your head", must be the half of them after they read it a Clear.

What's the problem Scientologist?

HelluvaHoax!

IIRC, this was one of the ways they sold Key to Life. Hubbard was wondering why the results weren't coming any more the way they should and he kept having to do research to undercut and undercut. Grades were an undercut and the KTL was another undercut. Society had fallen so far by the wayside, etc. etc. that you needed all this before you could clear folks....blah blah blah. Blamed it on television and drugs.

Cool point!

1950-1986 = Undercutolgy.

The holy word, passed in hushed tones from one Scientologist to another, was that "Ron overestimated the condition of man--he is far worse than Ron ever imagined. That's how OT he is, that he is so far above mankind he has trouble looking so far down the dwindling spiral to find them."

Translation: Ron is everything. You are nothing. You are not even good enough for his perfect tech so he has to stoop down in the gutter to rescue your sorry ass.

Better Translation: We told you that you were really aberrated. But Ron has just discovered that you are really, like totally fucking degraded. Just be grateful he wastes his time selling you his eternity tech when he could be doing really amazing things out in the stars.

Best Translation: It's you. You are the reason that Scientology has not been able to Clear and OT beings. Just what evil have you done that the most OT being in the universe is having a hell of a time getting you out of the shit you created?

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
And then there is his *top of the line* "one-shot OT" process (often unnoticed and underesmitated).
It's R2-45 technique (that Rex Fowler used on his employee).

Hubbard had to undercut and undercut that one, too, throughout his lifetime.

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
Yes, the "one-shot" clear had to do with "be 3 feet in back of your head".
IMO, this is a "perception" that has nothing to do with actually being 3 feet behind your head.

I can only describe it as a perceptional illusion.

Having a perception of being 3 feet behind your head would surely mean you are in a dissociative state which the psychs say is a bad thing, ergo it must really be good so Hubbard must have been on to something, right? :D

Interestingly this kind of perception can be achieved through drugs; wonder how Hubbard came up with this one...

HelluvaHoax!

these ACC promo pieces leave me speechless too. Here is one I just got today...
....they keep sending me this crazeeee stuff, I keep posting this crazeeeee stuff!.

Did you know that in the ACCs...

LRH tells you how you can stop fighting
with your wife or husband?

ACC_pkg.jpg

ACC_type.jpg

I think I know the answer already, Ron...is it disconnection? No, no, wait!

I think I got it! It's..........

CONVINCE YOUR WIFE THAT IT'S GREATEST GOOD IF THEY COMMIT MULTIPLE FELONIES
AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEN TRICK THEM AGAIN INTO BEING SENTENCED
TO A FEDERAL PRISON FOR YOU WITHOUT RATTING YOU OUT. WHILE THEY ARE
SERVING THEIR SENTENCE IN THE PENITENTIARY THE FIGHTING WILL MIRACULOUSLY STOP!

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am speechless at how Hubbard made wildly outrageous claims and then promptly proceeded to do absolutely nothing to back them up. But Scientologists wildly applauded, nonetheless.

Then, as if nothing had ever happened, he just went on to tell another disgracefully shocking lie and Scientologists celebrated with standing ovations.

There are so many, it's hard to know where to start. Okay, here ya go. (Example):
"For a very long time in Dianetics we looked for the "one-shot clear". Such a thing has come into existence and is workable on over fifty percent of the current populace of mankind. The one-shot clear depends, of course, upon getting the awareness of awareness unit at a distance from and in control of its various by-products .... The astonishing speed with which fifty percent of the human race can be cleared is believable only when you put it into action. The magic words are: "Be three feet back of your head". ---L. Ron Hubbard---
So what happened, nobody ever noticed that 50% of the human race was not cleared and sent exterior with those 7 magical words?

Scientology kept printing and selling the books that contained this obvious lie for another half century.

What does a Scientologist say about this? What could they possibly say???

I am so far out of the mind-warped-thinking-pattern of Scientology I am actually drawing a blank on what the proper Scientological answer to this question would be:

INQUISITIVE FELLOW
Hey, Mr. Scientologist. Was Ron wrong about this one-shot clear?
If he wasn't wrong, do you know of even one single Scientologist
who went Clear on that command? Has there ever been one
Scientologist that you personally know of that went exterior on that
command? Whatdya say, you agree that Ron was completely wrong
about that....don't ya? So? So, whatdya say, whatdya say???​

Judging by the deafening silence, I guess that I am not the only one that is speechless.

Isn't this one of them inconsistency thingys "everybody" is talking about?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
And then there is his *top of the line* "one-shot OT" process (often unnoticed and underesmitated).
It's R2-45 technique (that Rex Fowler used on his employee).

This is probably the best example of a one-shot clear!

Or maybe Hubbard got the command wrong. It should have said:

Fart three feet in back of your ass!!:moon:

Like everything else in Scientology and Dianetics processing it's all subjective. You can think you are clear and OT just the same as the man on top of a 20-story building stepping off believing he can fly. :fly:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh so that's the difference!

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY APPLIES 1-SHOT CLEAR TECH.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGY APPLIES 12-SHOT CLEAR TECH
13glassesmain.jpg

martyrathbun1.jpg

juicycef

Patron
I actually asked the 18 year old sup this exact question when I read it in DN55, I think. Of course, they aren't allowed to do anything but stare at you and ask if there is a word you don't understand. So, basically I give up my futile effort for clarification and the sup walks away. The gist was that "it says what it says".

The way I understand it, someone cleared this way is merely unstable. Not sure what exactly that means.

This was one of the major issues that convinced me to take a long break from Scientology. I've seen too many of these fanatical claims that seem baseless. I see nothing worth envying in any OT's I know. In fact, I can only take my father (on Solo Nots) in small doses. Its almost insufferable being around him long term - he paints such a bleak picture of the world and heralds in so many words how awesome he is. Perhaps this is the goal of OThood - convince the OT how awesome he is and how far he is above the rest of society. It works apparently.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Oh so that's the difference!

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY APPLIES 1-SHOT CLEAR TECH.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGY APPLIES 12-SHOT CLEAR TECH
13glassesmain.jpg

martyrathbun1.jpg

:lol:

Marty looks to be having fun despite the circumstances he finds himself in. I may just have to try the 12 shot clear technique. :yes:

I just need a co-audit partner.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol:
Marty looks to be having fun despite the circumstances he finds himself in. I may just have to try the 12 shot clear technique. :yes:

I just need a co-audit partner.

Care of dealing with crazy Russian? :lol:

We can take it all the way! Up/Down to the deep secret OT levels.:coolwink:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Care of dealing with crazy Russian? :lol:

We can take it all the way! Up/Down to the deep secret OT levels.:coolwink:

I had some crazy Russians in my own family. :duh:

Several of my grandparents were born there. Actually, my mother's mother was born on a ship leaving Russia.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had some crazy Russians in my own family. :duh:

Several of my grandparents were born there. Actually, my mother's mother was born on a ship leaving Russia.

Thus, you are entitled to be as crazy as I am! :dieslaughing:

P.S. I'm having a great fun here on ESMB these days (no! Not because I was helped by psychs. I was just able to change my attitude. On my own. I do so. And believe everyone can do so, too!)

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm having fun too, but I'm still the same cynical prick I've always been.

:confused2:

Perhaps this is the goal of OThood - convince the OT how awesome he is and how far he is above the rest of society. It works apparently.
"Let's sell them a piece of blue sky."

It's not that hard to envision selling someone the dream of becoming an advanced being. Plenty of spiritual hucksters have done that; presumably plenty more will do so in the future. What's impressive is then selling the same people the idea that they've actually become those advanced beings -- and then simultaneously convincing them that they still need to keep purchasing more auditing.

HelluvaHoax!

This was one of the major issues that convinced me to take a long break from Scientology. I've seen too many of these fanatical claims that seem baseless. I see nothing worth envying in any OT's I know. In fact, I can only take my father (on Solo Nots) in small doses. Its almost insufferable being around him long term - he paints such a bleak picture of the world and heralds in so many words how awesome he is. Perhaps this is the goal of OThood - convince the OT how awesome he is and how far he is above the rest of society. It works apparently.

:clapping: hellYeah! :clapping:

INSUFFERABLY AWESOME OT
...which is why, like Ron, I hold my position in the theta universe
instead of having my anchor points in the mest universe where
my mockups can go effect of the suppressive merchants of chaos.

PATHETIC HUMAN
What?! Who are you talking about that is a merchant of chaos?

INSUFFERABLY AWESOME OT
The Psychs, my human friend. They are trying to interiorize &
enturbulate you with insane entheta news stories about unstoppable
terrorizing evil forces that threaten you, enslave you & steal your eternity!

PATHETIC HUMAN
Wait. That's the same exact thing you said Hubbard r-factored you about
just before you hysterically needed to borrow money from me to do your OT III.

Last edited: