SPs Discussing Pasadena being Dead

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
My friend and I went by the Pasadena Idea Org
tonight---and both were still amazed to see this 4 story building,
TOTALLY D E A D.

We each used to work in "Div 6" (Which is the division that helps drive
new people into the org).

We were amazed at how not only was this phony "Ideal Org" All dressed up with no where to go (completely empty----but "open House" Sign out). Even worse............there was NO ONE out talking to the tons of public out on the streets. What's wrong, Scientologists? We both agreed, in the "old days"---no way would this happen. IF an area ever was empty----which was seldom in years past, immediately people would be out, doing surveys, offering free personality tests, selling books. NONE of this was happening at this Empty "Ideal Org".

:clap::clap::D:happydance: Great job to all the Critics of $cientology, including Anonymous, and X-Scios, Indie Scios and Critics.

It never ceases to surprise me how little of the basic tech is used, anymore. I know many people are anti-all of "the tech".
But I'm referring to things that Hubbard took from others--basic things that usually work.
Also.....why those "in" stay? What for? What the Hell is wrong with you all????? This isn't Scientology, certainly not what you joined up for.

OR: Maybe it is? Hubbard said: "If you want to make $$$ start a religion"....so perhaps this IS his "Idea Scene". (For those who don't know, most Scios "in" do not know about that quote, or tons that you know, that they do not. Thus I call it the Scio-Truman show).

Either way, I congratulate ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL who have helped expose the continuous abuses of this insidious organization: the phony "church" of $cientology.

Lots of love, :rose:

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
When an org finally goes 'ideal', and opens, it's a sign that the city in question has been picked clean.

Scientology victims pay way, way over the odds for their building, its renovations, its furnishings, and of course its extensive library (stocked at full retail...) and by the time it actually open, they've generally been bled dry. More than a few of them have wised up and got out.

In many cases, we've heard how the remaining staff can't afford to heat (or air condition) their building, and so on.

The ideal org is ideal for Scientology because it signifies the maximum possible extraction of money from that particular community (and it can be sold off once it fails, for additional benefit passed up-lines to Clearwater). Then, like a plague of locusts, Scientology moves on to a new city, to start the pillaging process again.

As such, I think that an ideal org is actually less of a threat to your community than a mission or a regular org. By the time it appears, the growth phase is over, and there is less danger of a person being sucked into the cult. Ideal Orgs are the tombs of Scientology; monuments to broken promises and excesses of hubris.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The ideal org is ideal for Scientology because it signifies the maximum possible extraction of money from that particular community (and it can be sold off once it fails, for additional benefit passed up-lines to Clearwater). Then, like a plague of locusts, Scientology moves on to a new city, to start the pillaging process again.

As such, I think that an ideal org is actually less of a threat to your community than a mission or a regular org. By the time it appears, the growth phase is over, and there is less danger of a person being sucked into the cult. Ideal Orgs are the tombs of Scientology; monuments to broken promises and excesses of hubris.

Great points, Freeminds! That is so,
so soooooooooooooooo very true!!!

If you're "in": Bail while you still can!!!

My best,

Tory/Magoo

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of Rons Favourite Spots Pasedena,

he would be weeping and crunching heads over this,and then looking for a friend to stay with so he could steal his girl and money.

ah Reminiscing the "good ole days"

My friend and I went by the Pasadena Idea Org
tonight---and both were still amazed to see this 4 story building,
TOTALLY D E A D. ...

Sounds like they should invite the SPs in so at least they could report a few 'bodies in the shop'. :)

Mark A. Baker

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:roflmao: Good one, Mark---yes, they *should* have invited in we SPs.

Also:
Kinda redundant but, to plagiarize Freeminds a wee-bit, "Ideal Morgues are the tombs of Scientology; monuments to broken promises and excesses of hubris."

That's IT!! :thumbsup:

TLC

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, if we're tweaking, since "hubris" already means "excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance," then how about this?
Ideal Morgues are the tombs of Scientology; monuments to hubris and broken promises.​
Paul

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Well, if we're tweaking, since "hubris" already means "excessive pride or self-confidence; arrogance," then how about this?
Ideal Morgues are the tombs of Scientology; monuments to hubris and broken promises.​
Paul

I rike it!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
When an org finally goes 'ideal', and opens, it's a sign that the city in question has been picked clean.

Scientology victims pay way, way over the odds for their building, its renovations, its furnishings, and of course its extensive library (stocked at full retail...) and by the time it actually open, they've generally been bled dry. More than a few of them have wised up and got out.

In many cases, we've heard how the remaining staff can't afford to heat (or air condition) their building, and so on.

Yeah when you think about it, Ideal Morgues, IAS, Super Power and the Basics are in reality acts of hatred for scn staff and public.

Paul

:thumbsup:

They are going don't the road so many have gone before them. The cult is not the first to continue feeding a fake facade of strength while the foundation is literally crumbling beneath them ... now that I think about it, it's happened to just about every totalitarian movement that has ever existed. I'm surprised North Korea and the cult have lasted this long. When all is said and done I doubt either of these will be remembered for anything other than their failure

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Sounds like they have all given up hope but unwilling to admit it for fear of an ethics cycle.

SP WINS, write them up. oh wait, why bother, use your time for better things.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
One of the really cool things about Pasadena Ideal Org is the opening ceremony where grandiose speeches are given.

Especially the announcement that there will be 170 staff members!

Reliable sources estimate the total number of part and full time staff (days, evenings and weekends) to be appx 20.

Questions: What kind of people get up at a public event and blatantly LIE? How desperate is Scientology for "validation" that they make up an entirely delusional "datum" like 170 staff? What kind of church so obviously, intentionally and remorselessly defrauds their own parishioners?

Even more bizarre, what kind of religion has holy scripture that bestows the blessing of LYING as a holy sacrament?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
There is nothing better than that bunch opening an Ideal Morgue.

It tells the world they have bled their public dry and wasted it all on a building. Yeah, one day it'll be sold but right now it is an illiquid asset not available for legal fees, PIs, or other the evil shit they do.

This is all good

Of course they lie about the number of staff. They have to!

Of course they lie about how many are on lines there. They have to.

Of course they lie about why they are there. They have to.

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock.

Thank you all for helping !