SPs 'r' Us on FB - Scios desperately reporting it to FB as "hate group"

CosBlog

Patron
I'm sure most of you know about this FB page but thought I'd post it just in case. SPs 'r' Us is on FB. Apparently the person who started it added a bunch of Scientologists without them knowing it was an anti-Scientology site (hahaha!) and now some are reporting the page to FB trying to get it taken down. FB declined. :)

Anyway, it's an open group for whoever wants to join. So far there are only 591 members. Here is one article showing the posts between Scientologists trying to have it taken down...
http://scientologybollocks.blogspot.com/2013/07/watching-scientologist-handle-facebook.html

I've also seen many "Where's Shelly" posts on Kirstie Alley's page...i think we should keep that up.

Adam7986

Declared SP
And of course they fail to see the irony in harassing the shit out a facebook out of an unadulterated hatred for anyone that doesn't like them.

Hopefully the irony is not lost on facebook as well. Although I can imagine with maybe 100 scientologists on facebook that it's probably going to be difficult to get any kind of action taken (facebook is a website with 600,000,000 members after all).

In addition to that, I guess they fail to realize that OSA has probably already tried to do that and failed.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hee..hee.. too much.

Under COB’s new DIE WOGS policy, SPs ‘r’ US cult leader Pete Griffiths will be arrested by OSA and imprisoned for life in the Church’s brutal religious prison located within the fortress walls of our beautiful new Ideal Org in Pyongyang, North Korea.

Pete_Griffiths.jpg

http://otviiiisgrrr8.com/2013/07/26...iminal-assembly-by-the-church-of-scientology/

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think what kills me, is that every time I read something like this, I just can't help but 'mock up' (sorry, couldn't resist) the briefing the DSA would give us when something like this went down. And, the 'public', who went PTS, or had mutual out-ruds or whatever would be taken in silence into HCO for their "handlings"

Some would get back in good graces and be passing around their Liability formula... and others would just go away, and we'd all just 'natter' about their overts or evil intentions that they refused to handle.

I do wonder how this many just outrageously out-there stuff is doing to the cult. I think it's gotta be devastating...

and then I remember what "thought reform" really is... and hanging out with my son after I got "out" of my org, but still wondering, and I actually forced him to change the channel in the middle of the South Park episode when I figured out that they were probably going to actually tell the real OT III data, and as insane as I thought it was, as insane as I thought the cult was--I was so fucked up that thinking there was a possibility that being "Clear", that info might kill me.

Seriously folks. That's the kind of weird shit we're dealing with. I'm not the only one who was that far gone... it pains me to admit it that I was, but I think sometimes it's worth remembering that the belief can just get that insane. I'd love it if I was the only one who went off the deep-end like that, but I was one who actually was questioning who somehow bought into that stuff... most of the folks around me questioned nothing.*sigh*

guRl

Patron with Honors
Interesting thing about Facebook:

Once, someone sent me a link via Facebook to the official Scn site, and when I clicked it, Facebook actually warned me that it's a website
with an offensive content.
And now Facebook is declining taking off "SP's r US"?
Very nice. Very nice.
:thumbsup:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
And of course they fail to see the irony in harassing the shit out a facebook out of an unadulterated hatred for anyone that doesn't like them.

Hopefully the irony is not lost on facebook as well. Although I can imagine with maybe 100 scientologists on facebook that it's probably going to be difficult to get any kind of action taken (facebook is a website with 600,000,000 members after all).

In addition to that, I guess they fail to realize that OSA has probably already tried to do that and failed.

But wait a minute Adam - if there are 10,000,000 Scientologists....:whistling:wouldn't there be more Scientologist's on FB?

Did someone tell a LIE?:yes: I think there are about 10,000 Scientologists worldwide and about 5,000 are on the fence waiting to jump off soon if someone doesn't really go Clear!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
But wait a minute Adam - if there are 10,000,000 Scientologists....:whistling:wouldn't there be more Scientologist's on FB?

Did someone tell a LIE?:yes: I think there are about 10,000 Scientologists worldwide and about 5,000 are on the fence waiting to jump off soon if someone doesn't really go Clear!

Please don't exaggerate!

There may be 5 on sauce scientologists and 9,995 on the fence.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
Last actual raw figure I saw that gave testament to the number of active Scientologists in the world was the attendance at international events. The figure was 50,000 and that was within the last two years. There are approximately 5,000 Sea Org members and about the same number of Class V org staff. So by extrapolation, if you generously say that half the active public go to events and half of them stay home for one reason or another, while ALL of the staff and SO go to events, then that gives you roughly 90,000 active Scientologists world-wide. A very very far cry from "millions".

I honestly don't know how the people who are spouting this drivel sleep at night when they are completely aware of the fact that it is a blatant lie. Oh wait, that's right. They're Scientologists. :duh:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Last actual raw figure I saw that gave testament to the number of active Scientologists in the world was the attendance at international events. The figure was 50,000 and that was within the last two years. There are approximately 5,000 Sea Org members and about the same number of Class V org staff. So by extrapolation, if you generously say that half the active public go to events and half of them stay home for one reason or another, while ALL of the staff and SO go to events, then that gives you roughly 90,000 active Scientologists world-wide. A very very far cry from "millions".

I honestly don't know how the people who are spouting this drivel sleep at night when they are completely aware of the fact that it is a blatant lie. Oh wait, that's right. They're Scientologists. :duh:

Stats are always padded. Attendees at events are usually mostly local staff, plus staff from nearby missions groups and orgs then the same ones go to several events, rent-a-crowd. There are very very few scientologists, really there are very, very few scientologists and those that are on lines have some very serious doubts.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
You couldn't make it up! Sally Nutter (how appropriate!) worries that she's not hatted on reporting a group to Facebook. Won't anyone do a mini-hat for her? That is Scientology in a nutshell. Strong, self-determined, willing and able to confront. What a tiger she is!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Techless

Patron Meritorious

Now I know we all wish we had the 'item' (sorry for that term...) that could bring this whole sorry cult thing down. Seems many good folks and legal eagles are trying to do just that and with some good reasons and logistics especially given the strange tactics long used. But isn't the above little discussion about long time issues of false stats, etc: equate to 'false advertising'? I'm sure I'm totally ignorant here but couldn't this basic thing be used? (am aware it's been put into some cases but only as an aside it appears)

I mean Al Capone was shut down by 'tax evasion' as everyone knows...had very little to do (or nothing) to do with his 'whole thing' really (unbridled murder to rule) and why disparate (i.e whatever) 'legal' means got used. Or does the 'religious' classification thing make them impervious to such basic laws as false advertising and yet which apply to everyone else - businesses', etc

HHmm...interesting - maybe their blatant crimes can be shut down with some more mundane (but 'in the books/constitution') legal stuff? "Hate group?" - I think they have shown to be that already -Just how does/what makes, one form of hate, different and/or looked at 'differently' in a court of law, from another? I'd think the psychs would like to know - or maybe they (the whole profession) see it just as a nuisance and have never tried to take seriously - as a whole...?

I don't know - just trying/thinking outside the Box thing