ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Karen#1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Ed Bryan and Jim Lynch came to see me today at my home. They are David Miscavige Emissaries in the OSA goofball campaign called Squirrel Busters.

[​IMG]

Ed Bryan, 71 years old, was recently arrested in Miami for theft in order to get an ID to enter a trade convention to harrass people. He was back in Los Angeles today trying to harass me again.

Growing fearful when they were informed LAPD had been called (once again!), they fled the scene. In doing so, the Squirrel Busters left a folio on their car hood as you can see in the photo below.

I hope sensitive data did not fly out of the folio onto my street for me to read! :eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

[​IMG]

Their vehicle was the same silver Dodge Charger seen when Lynch and Bryan were harassing Ivan Garcia. CA license plate 6NPX291. A rental car from Enterprise.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  2. Karen#1

It is quite something that days after an ARREST, the David Miscavige operative will STILL continue harrassment and will show up unwanted and unannounced. How very hypocritical of the "CHURCH" to complain about FLASH raids.

This is now their technique.......

The arrest report on Ed Bryan:

Here is ED dancing on a canal boat outside Marty Rathbun's home
    [​IMG]

Here is Ed Bryan ~~ Loyal as ever and employable for Church FAIR GAME
    [​IMG]

3. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

Wow, Ed looks kind of like the Boris Karloff Mummy in that first photo!!

4. RandomCat

RandomCat Patron with Honors

Uzbekistan?

Maybe he'll get deported. :wink2:

5. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

It's too bad you weren't able to get any info because they left so quickly:coolwink:

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Nope. This was addressed in another thread. When police use computers to complete reports, they use pull-downs in some categories. Obviously, when they pulled-down the country to pop in the U.S., they went one line too far in the pull-down.

FYI - you can keep tabs on Ed Bryan's arrest in Miami....http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx (Case B-11-036121).

After I posted several of his Facebook photos on WWP, and he called me & threatened to sue me for doing so, he removed them from his page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Easy.Eddie.B

7. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I suppose its a sign of progress in that its now adays some cheesy "reporter" and his camera crew when, in the old days, it was a police-enforced search of your home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauM5JhFYXY

8. This is your brain on Scientology ... any questions?

9. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Squirrel Busters

Good thing the police did not select "Kazakhstan" and mixed him up with Borat.
    :police:

10. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

I wonder what the main stream media would make of all of this.

They could be interested in at least looking into a group that names themselves 'Squirrel Busters'. :roflmao:

Especially when the 'Squirrel Busters' main goal seems to be denying the individuals right to practice his / her own religion of choice,whatever that may be.

Just thinking out loud....:whistling:

11. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Two totally different issues. Dennis Erlich's home was raided, per a writ of seizure from a judge, because he was posting copyrighted materials from his home computer. The Glendale cop was there to insure that no aggression took place during the service of that writ.

"Armed with a civil writ of seizure issued by a Federal Court judge, a group of Scientologists, their attorney, private security officers and a Glendale police officer entered the home of Glendale resident Dennis Erlich, 48, at 7:30 a.m. The group, which included a computer expert from the Church of Scientology, proceeded to copy and delete thousands of pages worth of material from Erlich's home computer and seize 365 computer floppy disks and dozens of Scientology books."

http://www.thecia.net/~rnewman/scientology/media/glendale-2.14.95

The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

12. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

While I do see some similarities, I didn't quite grasp all that background. Thanks.

13. Karen#1

SMURF said

The big difference here is that Karen has broken no laws & there is no assumption of that. She has become the target of the cult's aggression for (lawfully) speaking out on the cult and it's abuses.

Yes Smurf. I have done a considerable amount of interviews on Camera for various media in recent months. We will see what makes the final cut.
    Mark Bunker spent a day with me and released a teaser, so of course I am a target for FAIR GAME.

Each tactic against me greatly motivates me to expose more and more and escalate my part in stopping the ABUSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDfEJBaOts

14. J. Swift

J. Swift Patron with Honors

15. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:giggle:

16. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Karen,

I really would wish that they leave you alone as you deserve to live a quiet life.

Suggestion only:

Can't you get a restrain order for any crew member of the so called ''squirrel buster production'' to stop harassing you ???

Also it would be good to have a camera installed and filming in front of your house.
    Not expensive though!

Wishing you to get a quiet life soon, even though you speak loud, as you live in a country that should protect your right to speak and right to live at peace.

:flowers:

17. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

:giggle:

Oh Oh :unsure:
    Liable to RPF :nervous:

18. Karen#1

LOL J. Swift LOL

Here are two better photo of the folio on the hood of the Enterprise rental car the Squirrel Busters were driving:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

I know [STRIKE]my [/STRIKE]Scientology theory. Mistakes like that only happen if you're PTS.

Get out from under Miscavige, Ed.

20. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Unfortunately it's more likely that they would consider themselves "PTS" to the dreadful SPs they hound.