ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Karen#1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Whatever the numbers, SP status is just is just a manifestation of Hubbard's extreme paranoia. It says nothing about the people so declared, but it speaks volumes about Hubbard.

Querulous paranoia:

Etymology: L, queri, to complain; Gk, para, beside, nous, mind

"A form of paranoia characterized by extreme discontent and habitual complaining, usually about imagined slights by others."

Fits like a glove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

[​IMG]

2. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree with you completely, Smilla.:yes:

I’m just having a little fun walking through a little off the cuff exercise pointing out that a major part of the “Tech” is provably invalid just on the basis of Scns own internal data. :whistling:

Hopefully it will give the designated OSABOT reader of this thread a little pause for thought.:coolwink:

Face :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  3. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

That for sure.

One of the things that helped shatter my stupidity is that when faced with a horrible personal loss who showed up at the door? Nary a scientologist friend or staff member but a declared SP rang the doorbell to offer a little sympathy over the loss.

And as I was run out was my FSM there to help? My twins? The people I had audited? The staff I had audited? Nope. Nobody. Well nobody but those horrible SPs were there to help me adjust to life 'outside'.

Sort of reminded me of the cringe I felt years back when I asked a friend how they could be asking for their money back and got the reply " I don't want them using my money to persecute good people like ( blank).

Then came the day it was hard for me to sleep knowing what they were using my money for.....persecuting good people.

Both that person _ I apologized - and (blank ) have become friends now.

But, in the modern day "church" members are hedging their bets on disconnection from friends and family. More people are realizing they should use their religion not be used by their religion - and scientology - as we all know - uses people.

When a group sees their image as more important than the welfare of any individual that is going to become a HUGE problem.

4. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Indeed.

The independents have some data on that. The older [in current times] FZ shows that very few who trained under LRH are still connected to CO$. Many who did are delivering outside CO$.

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Well, Face, there is one possible explanation;

I seem to recall that Hubbard had the figures at 20% where 2.5% were truly Suppressive and 17.5% were so PTS to the 2.5%ers that they appeared Suppressive.

Now, considering the numbers who have left the various Organisations of scientology, including the SO, one might well find that the current roster is about 20% of what it was. It almost seems to work with certain known numbers such as Ex-SO vs Current SO. :biggrin:

6. According to Hubbard there are 172,500,000 SPs and growing on the planet and less than 50,000 Scientologists and shrinking

How are they making out with that 'Clearing The Planet' thingy?

7. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks Panda,

You’re, correct re: 17.5%.:yes:

I thought about that and including my “Take” on that in my earlier post.

Scn supposedly has the “Breakthrough ‘Tech’” on how to “de-PTS” people and how to train people to “de-PTS”. There are thousands upon thousands of El Ron words re: PTS “Tech” in Tapes, HCOB’s, PL’s and Books delineating Rundowns, Interview Formats, Handling Protocol’s and detailed Methodology for “de-PTSing”. Additionally, there are thousands of El Ron words re: the “Tech” and “Cause” of “SP”, the “Mechanics” of “SP/PTS” Phenomena and “Detection”.

Given all the above, if folks that have all this “Tech”--plus the El Ron “Tech” to learn, master and apply it 100% “Standard”--then it makes no sense to me that the 17.5% go undetected for years, get “mistaken” for or are not able to be “de-PTSed” enough to avoid being declared “SP”.

I will bet dollars against doughnuts that an exponentially higher ratio of “Clears” and above, CL VI Auditors and above and OEC Grads and above have been Declared “SP” than the active Scn population in general…same goes for Staff/SO and the higher up the Org Bd someone was.

The numbers don’t lie although Scn hides and lies about the numbers.

Myth Busters would have a field day with “PTS/SP ‘Tech’”.:biggrin:

Face :)

8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Well

LRH never told us it would be easy.
    That made sens of our billion year contract.

When we will make it, will you say:

''I was there'' ?????

or I escape ?????

:biggrin:

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

DOX PLOX

10. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

*music*

Dreamer..
    you know you are a dreamer...

:biggrin:

11. J. Swift

J. Swift Patron with Honors

12. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

Smilla,
    Is that vocal from Cocteau Twins - on avatar picture?
    love that band.....
    big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.:thumbsup:

13. This whole post Toadie, shines from the heart...and that last thought needs to be tattooed on the souls of all fanatics of every stripe. :clap:

14. Auditor's Toad

And while I don't rate the SBs, the other day a vehicle that does not belong in this neighborhood was spotted and, per my neighbors, seemed to be eyeing my house - and they parked sort of catty corned from the house.

I made a phone call - on the kind of remote phone that OSA is known to love to pick up conversations on - back to a neighbor and explained him not worry although [ the magic words ! ] " I feared for my life " but I knew that at the distance from my front door to the curb my shotgun would make a lethal 20 inch diameter pattern of buckshot.

In less than 2 seconds after that the vehicle had started and left. Coincidence?

I do have a legal right to defend my home...... and I will....gladly.

15. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Way to go, Toady!

16. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

"I was working in the lab late one night

When my eyes beheld an eerie sight . . . ."

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  17. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

Very true.

We all have a duty to help each other during hard times. These acts should be selfless. The ethics system has created a survivalist system of chasing over goals for self or ones group.

18. Auditor's Toad

A side observation on these fruit cakes running around more than usual is this : Since the SBs have gotten active around people's houses I had an unusual number of people aske me about ' what-is-best-for-home-defense' and going out and buying a shotgun and plenty of bucksot to go with a little birdshot.

This is a big change in people who now want weapons that never had them before.

Please remember with people like the SBs being so pushy and Aggressive at private homes ......... please be careful !

Let's not get people hurt......or killed.

19. Auditor's Toad

The S(o)Bs are due to show up somewhere.........and soon.

They never learn....... one day they'll push somebody way too far - and that is what they are trying to do.

This will end up getting somebody badly hurt or killed.

And this is a "religion". Really ?