ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Squirrel Busters visit with me again to my home in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Karen#1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology Minister in Clerical Collar all threatening, tough and gangster.

The guy in the clerical collar acting all threatening, tough and gangster -- that is an example of both Auditor Beingness and the religious nature of the Church of Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...87004087483.2154032.1050333220&type=1&theater
    [​IMG]

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Oh yeah! Those losers look like real gangster types! :hysterical:

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Just say it, Panda - they're dressed like Marcabians. WTF?!

4. I wish these guys would come to my house.

Like I told my mailman "Whatever you do, don't wear sunglasses or a Fedora. My two German Shepherds will tear you to pieces."

The Anabaptist Jacques

5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Wow

Very inspiring religion

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I just reexamined the photo, and I now wish to ask: how many of those guys look like they totally have someone locked in their basement?

WTF for: I think 0

LIKE for: at least 3

LOL: more than 3

Vote now.

7. I think they look more like they locked themselves in their parents' basements for about 30 years.

The Anabaptist Jacques

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Was Walmart around 30 years ago? Time flies, I guess.

9. anon2019

anon2019 Patron with Honors

Re: Scientology Minister in Clerical Collar all threatening, tough and gangster.

I think its great that COS are now performing same sex marriages. I wish the happy couple all the best.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

10. SpecialFrog

SpecialFrog Silver Meritorious Patron

Technically, a clam isn't actually a fish.

11. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Fellow on the right, Jon Soeder. Was first paid staff, then SO at Bridge in design and marketing. Then with wife and two children at Int. Wife had an inheritance, so she and Jon were allowed to keep doing OT 7 and then OT 8 at their own expense while @ Int. Now Jon and wife are out and broke. Jon back to design work and wife back to her per Scio trade as an airline flight attendant. Tough gig for a gal in her late 50's without the tenure she could have at her age.

At least one of the childre, a son still in the SO In Int Landlord's office.

Tough times

No work security

Lost inheritance

Lost children

No grandchildren

Still drinking koolaid

Very sad

12. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

[​IMG]

My first thought was 'Natural Born Shillers'.... idk, love it when scilons go the edgy-gansta route, its so close to the actual truth :duh:

De guy in the cheap white suit? Why lookee thar, its the 'Dog Fodder'!

iyiyiyiyi

13. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

grand tour coming at Int Base

[video=youtube_share;pW1hazYKd5o]http://youtu.be/pW1hazYKd5o[/video]​

14. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL, yes indeed. They are Marcabians. They've infiltrated Co$. All bases now belong to Marcabian Confederacy.

Funny, you'd think they'd keep a lower profile. But alas, Marcabians are known for being quite stupid.

15. Andtheyalllived

Andtheyalllived Patron with Honors

Aww, man... I was laughing at that faux bad guy stuff! My prom date!
    And you inserted humanity - wtf?
    Now I feel like a complete bitch.
    My prom date was a douche, though.