ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

St Hill Protest – IAS Event October 2012

Discussion in 'Europe Pickets and Protests' started by xenusdad, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

No, of course not! Because YOU are a Scientologist!

Scientologists will do anything to denigrate that of the so called 'Apostate'.

I was a little kid Terril, not a grown adult. I never freely gave my submission to LRH or Scientology. I had NO choice in the matter, EVER and you DARE to try and pull the wool over my eyes. NEVER! EVER! NEVER! EVER!

I am sorry to say this much adored Freezone Personality,but YOU are a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.As are all freezoners!

Adios ESMB

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Again? :confused2:

3. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Hmm... your last statement reads almost like it's a ragequit - if that's the case, may I politely ask you to take a deep breath and reconsider?

I think your voice is a strong and important one here, I wouldn't want to lose that.

4. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Simple statement of fact, Sharone.

If there are some PARTS of the relevant PL you want to see posted then post those PARTS under the Fair Use Doctrine. Don't encourage the violation of the board rules and copyright laws simply to satisfy your own private needs.

ESMB is more important than your personal rage. The owners & membership do not need to be punished as a group in order that you may have your way in this.

Mark A. Baker

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I'm going to second that. I could use some backup here, and I'm pretty sure I've used every favor from Panda already.

6. Sharone Stainforth

Were YOU ever a CHILD? Did YOU ever have Human Rights?When YOU were a child?Did YOU EVER question YOUR Human Rights? OR DID YOU believe YOUR parents when they told you L. Ron Hubbard was the most IMPORTANT man on this PLANET?Where YOU on the APOLLO? DID YOU question why people were thrown overboard EVERY SINGLE DAY? DID YOU question why PEOPLE(HUMAN BEINGS) were LOCKED UP consistently?For having "psychotic breaks"?Did YOU question why People(Human Beings) were declared SP? Did YOU question why Disconnection was the ONLY viable alternative?DID YOU question WHY? DID YOU question why one man had the answer to everything, in the entire UNIVERSE? DID YOU?

YOU cannot copy right a child's childhood, that IS a human right, and a Human fact.Want to push it, take me to court.

7. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

2 SPs.jpg

The other SP in this picture, Pete Griffiths asked me to be on the panel.
    As far as I know we were the only 2 who knew this. So your theory that a FZ presence deterred people from coming dosn't hold water. No one else knew.

In fact there was 4 times the attendance compared with last year. With
    a smidgeon more logic than yourself, and that still dosn't amount to much,
    I could claim the FZ presence was responsible for this increase.

:yes:
    [/FONT][/QUOTE]

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Hmmm . . . yeah, I can see that, but its a real stretch and, in context, is far from an obvious conclusion. Presumably, the Scilon knew he was dealing with SPs - rather than just another person - which is why any communication would be supressive. I'll have another look but suspect your conclusion may be post hoc ergo propter hoc.

From my perspective, the real value this vid brings is the complete idiocy of Scientology. Here we have a "religion" which preaches "communication is the universal solvent" and "you are as alive as you can communicate" and, for many, the gateway into the belief system is a "communications course". Yet, when it comes to an ideal opportunity to display the "workability" of such a marvellous ability, a Scientologist is reduced to repeating "go away" over and over again. Sweet, delicious, and plentiful irony bearing a truth all should observe: Scientology doesn't work.

10. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Duckspeak

Duckspeak is a Newspeak term meaning literally to quack like a duck or to speak without thinking. Duckspeak can be either good or "ungood" (bad), depending on who is speaking, and whether what they are saying is in following with the ideals of Big Brother. To speak rubbish and lies may be ungood, but to speak rubbish and lies for the good of "The Party" may be good. In the appendix to 1984, Orwell explains:
    “ Ultimately it was hoped to make articulate speech issue from the larynx without involving the higher brain centres at all. This aim was frankly admitted in the Newspeak word duckspeak […]. Like various words in the B vocabulary, duckspeak was ambivalent in meaning. Provided that the opinions which were quacked out were orthodox ones, it implied nothing but praise, and when the Times referred to one of the orators of the Party as a doubleplusgood duckspeaker it was paying a warm and valued compliment.
    —Orwell, 1984​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words#Duckspeak

11. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

What theory is that Terril? As already mentioned I didn't say that the FZ had deterred people, I also didn't say that if I were in a position to attend (which I'm not) that knowing the FZ would be there would put me off ... but it would as it happens.

:yes:

Yes, I suppose you could claim that if only you hadn't just stated that only 2 people (you being one of them) knew you were going to be there.

The Sun got a great story from the critics so as far as I can see it was a brilliant result regardless of who was or wasn't there.

:happydance:

12. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

It was, in fact, supressive to lable you supressive. Yet, according to KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology, yes, it was supressive. Outside of that frame work, wanting to leave the Sea Org is a clear demonstration of sanity, and entirely pro-survival. I am pleased you made it and ever more pleased that you are speaking up. Thank you.

13. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Well we can agree on that.

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

It's always good to include a little comedy.

15. Sharone Stainforth

I hadn't seen this till now, Thank you for your vote of confidence.

When I quit, you will be reading my obituary.

16. Sharone Stainforth

[/QUOTE]

I think you will find there was more attendance because Pete Griffiths organized it. He happens to be very good at organizing.He's also very good at remaining impartial, regardless of his own thoughts, it's what makes him such a good host.

The heavy freezone presence in media in recent years is an orchestrated effort to promote Scientology as being a viable "religion" as long as it's not run by David Miscavige, none of you speak about what it was like when L. Ron Hubbard was running the show. The funny thing is Terril, L. Ron Hubbard is still running the show via his Messengers.

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I think you will find there was more attendance because Pete Griffiths organized it. He happens to be very good at organizing.He's also very good at remaining impartial, regardless of his own thoughts, it's what makes him such a good host.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

What you say here may apply to Marty and friends. But he's late on the chain. I've been promoting the FZ for at least 12 years.

In very recent times media has become VERY interested in the relationship of the FZ with CO$. There will be more revelations. Several film
    companies are working on such matters.

Note that if scientologists castigate the Church it sends a powerful message.

18. Sharone Stainforth

No, I think the very powerful message here, Terril, IS you are being a Scientologist and YOU are NOT listening.

19. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I think that should read "NOT agreeing", right? :yes:

20. Sharone Stainforth

Originally posted by Terril park:
    What you say here may apply to Marty and friends. But he's late on the chain. I've been promoting the FZ for at least 12 years.

In very recent times media has become VERY interested in the relationship of the FZ with CO$. There will be more revelations. Several film
    companies are working on such matters.

Note that if scientologists castigate the Church it sends a powerful message.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested to know why YOU think the media is interested in FZ Scientology?You promote L. Ron Hubbard, are you having a laugh?

BTs crawling ALL over YOU, Thetans in Volcanos? Are YOU serious?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012