What's new

St Petersburg Times: Part Two (of 3) : Death in Slow Motion

No. I don't think that you are being too critical. Marty thinks that they just did it all wrong (about Lisa).

Marty is a long time Scientologist. I would never go down that rabbit hole of delusion with him.

Yep, anyone who thinks Lisa Lisa McPherson's life, of anyone else life for that matter, is more important than preventing a PR flap for the cult, knows very little about L. Ron Hubbard and the totalitarian movement known as Scientology he created. Marty is not only still a cult follower, he is still generating a income from it, therefore there is no way he is going to admit Hubbard's policies lead to the dysfunction. I wonder if Mike Rinder is still trying to cash in on Hubbard's cult too, or if he's just selling cars now.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
This shit is better than Monty Python! - Tommy Davis is a riot!
This one is f***ing funny -- By all means, click here...
http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/church-response.shtml
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've seen Tommy speak on a handful of videos. Yes, he's completely pathological. But the only time he ever came across as nuts, was when he started the shouting match with that reporter.

This one was funny, but I think he was acting, I'm not sure what they're up to.

Tommy is either really nuts, or a really good actor. I think he's a good actor.

Last edited:

Oblivion

Patron
Ditto.

The funniest is:

Hubbard biographer Danny Sherman told a story of Miscavige spotting an injured sparrow, talking to it and checking back later to see if it lived. "It was immensely tender.''

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

When I read that I couldn't stop thinking about The Sopranos. He also loved animals in between the beating other people up and money extortion...

Wisened One

Crusader
Ditto.

The funniest is:

Hubbard biographer Danny Sherman told a story of Miscavige spotting an injured sparrow, talking to it and checking back later to see if it lived. "It was immensely tender.''

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ah gee, so THAT makes it undeniable PROOF that DM is a 'tender guy'?! :hysterical: :laugh:

When I read that I couldn't stop thinking about The Sopranos. He also loved animals in between the beating other people up and money extortion...

EXACTLY! :thumbsup:

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
... And that their use of "Confidential Priest-Penitent Protected files" to discredit former members? :dieslaughing:

well,hell,,,that's policy. KSW. "Former members'' are Fair Game, and are treated as such. You know the Fair Game policy. No protection from COS. Can be sued, lied to, ruined utterly, and all that. That's what is happening to Marty, and to Rinder.
I already told about how AOLA call-in read some of Frankie Freedman's confessional sessions to me, and also read them to Spouse. Karen Scheer, then a course sup at ASHO-F read me portions of my daughter's sessions over the phone. There are other instances of this, most notably in the Mayo years.
So, "they" are just following the policy laid down by the Founder, L. Ron Hubbard. "They" are being 'Scientologists in Good Standing', doing what Ron would do.

Chlng

well,hell,,,that's policy. KSW. "Former members'' are Fair Game, and are treated as such. You know the Fair Game policy. No protection from COS. Can be sued, lied to, ruined utterly, and all that. That's what is happening to Marty, and to Rinder.
I already told about how AOLA call-in read some of Frankie Freedman's confessional sessions to me, and also read them to Spouse. Karen Scheer, then a course sup at ASHO-F read me portions of my daughter's sessions over the phone. There are other instances of this, most notably in the Mayo years.
So, "they" are just following the policy laid down by the Founder, L. Ron Hubbard. "They" are being 'Scientologists in Good Standing', doing what Ron would do.

Chlng

Yep David Miscagive is a model Scientologist, he is doing exactly what Hubbard would want him to, with the exception of taking the credit for any wins, Hubbard was far too damaged of an individual to handle anyone else receiving credit for anything, his policies require all credit to come to him and all blame go to you, but aside from that Miscavige is a perfect Ronbot

skollie

I posted this in chat but it's probably best asked here. Who is Deniece Slabaugh? In the comments section of the SPtimes she is offering to be interviewed. I don't believe I've read her story anywhere.

I am an ex-scientologist. I you want to hear my story I am available for an interview.

Last edited:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I was at WWP reading a thread about threats from the church of exposing crimes of all exes :eyeroll:

They already look like lunatics and will look even more mad if they start trying to attack alot of exes. :screwy:

First of all its a desperate attempt to try and stop this from spreading. Second, it shows that their 'fair game' policy is alive and kicking.

They basically look pathetic at this point

About Marty Rathburn. I did watch his interview last night and it was ok but he is still very much a Scientologist and I can see he is still very detached from his emotions except a few times a looked like he was going to break.
Specially in regard to his friend DeVoght? I would feel guilty if I would witness my friend being beaten down and not doing nothing!

Now another thing. sorry to shift gears here. Just writing as it comes.
This threats from the church to expose all exes 'crimes' :eyeroll:
It says that Marty in confessionnals admitted to like 50 crimes or so. But thing is this was required FROM DM himself but that is the part that is NOT told. It truly utterly pisses me off how they twist the truth!!!
:furious:

I was 'in' long enough to see right through their attacks. Man, I cant believe I was part of that group. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. theyare truly a dangerous CULT!

skollie

I've been posting comments on the story. All were accepted and posted except the one wanting to know the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige. :confused2:

How about a game of guess who?
1. In chapter 2 it is reported Lisa worked for a marketing firm owned by scientologists. Can you guess who owned that company?
2. Chapter 2 says she moved to Clearwater when that company moved and moved with friends. Can you guess who one of those friends were?
3. Chapter 2 says DM was overseeing her case as she was friend of a prominent church member? Can you guess who that church member was?
4. IF the owner of the marketing firm, the church member friend she moved with and the prominent church member are the same, can you guess who?
5. Who is the person whose deposition after her death stated she and Lisa were best friends?
6. Who is the person from #5 who told a reporter "She just died, there is nothing else to it. Please note: Best friend just died, no emotion.
7. Who is the person Lisa worked for who is also OSA?
That's all for "guess who".

And, "what if."
Lisa is working for someone who is OSA on the public side and mentions she wants to leave and move back to Texas. Working side by side with someone high up in OSA she surely saw and heard alot. Maybe some secrets the church does not want revealed.
DM enters the picture at the request of this prominent church member who is also OSA and Lisa's boss. He takes charge of her auditing sessions. What if it was intentional to break her mentally?
She is confined and phycially declining, she receives no licensed medical care, yet her condition is allowed to decline further until she dies. Those tending to Lisa see she is worsening yet nothing is done. By who's order?
What if all of this intentional? The secrets would die with her.
Connect the dots.
I hope Lisa's so-called best friend is shitting bricks about now.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about a game of guess who?
1. In chapter 2 it is reported Lisa worked for a marketing firm owned by scientologists. Can you guess who owned that company?
2. Chapter 2 says she moved to Clearwater when that company moved and moved with friends. Can you guess who one of those friends were?
3. Chapter 2 says DM was overseeing her case as she was friend of a prominent church member? Can you guess who that church member was?
4. IF the owner of the marketing firm, the church member friend she moved with and the prominent church member are the same, can you guess who?
5. Who is the person whose deposition after her death stated she and Lisa were best friends?
6. Who is the person from #5 who told a reporter "She just died, there is nothing else to it. Please note: Best friend just died, no emotion.
7. Who is the person Lisa worked for who is also OSA?
That's all for "guess who".

And, "what if."
Lisa is working for someone who is OSA on the public side and mentions she wants to leave and move back to Texas. Working side by side with someone high up in OSA she surely saw and heard alot. Maybe some secrets the church does not want revealed.
DM enters the picture at the request of this prominent church member who is also OSA and Lisa's boss. He takes charge of her auditing sessions. What if it was intentional to break her mentally?
She is confined and phycially declining, she receives no licensed medical care, yet her condition is allowed to decline further until she dies. Those tending to Lisa see she is worsening yet nothing is done. By who's order?
What if all of this intentional? The secrets would die with her.
Connect the dots.
I hope Lisa's so-called best friend is shitting bricks about now.

I give up. Who?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Her last name completes the following sentence:

Like leading a lamb to _______________________.

Which is what she did to Lisa McPherson.