What's new

St Petersburg Times: Part Two (of 3) : Death in Slow Motion

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
How about a game of guess who? <snip>
I would guess AMC Publishing, Bernadette Slaughter.. Though I don't recall Barnadette being OSA (and failed to find out in a quick search)... I seem to recall that Lisa got a pretty handsome salary from AMC, most of which went to CoS's registrars of course. Big money like money laundering perhaps..

Hrmmpf! - I need to restudy all that to straighten it out.

:grouch:

I would guess AMC Publishing, Bernadette Slaughter.. Though I don't recall Barnadette being OSA (and failed to find out in a quick search)... I seem to recall that Lisa got a pretty handsome salary from AMC, most of which went to CoS's registrars of course. Big money like money laundering perhaps..

Yes the cult and the marketing firm Lisa worked for did funnel quite a bit of tax free money through Lisa, I guess you could call it a salary but it would be a stretch

Terril park

Sponsor
Her last name completes the following sentence:

Like leading a lamb to _______________________.

Which is what she did to Lisa McPherson.

I agree. Lisa's diary showed much evidence of wrong indications on ethics handlings done by B.S.

Then there is the in COS, but totally weird elsewhere, comments by Lisa in her diary that she needs to do a joint admin scale before sex! Which as I recall she didn't get.

Note for wannabee COS members. Joint cocktails or beers might work
better. :)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This is one of the comments left for today's article.

Interesting.

Anyone ever heard this before?

• Diana from Clearwater
    Jun 22nd, 2009 11:26 am

Ms. Wood lives in fear! The church's henchmen bought a home across the street from her and intimidated her for years!! - under mounting anxiety and fears she rewrote the autopsy report!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ah.. One of the pickets.. AOSH EU, or NEPI? - I forget where CLO is..

hmm.. I even forget I met anyone... There was all the DK Anons of course. Know them, some of the regulars, by sight..

Well, Hi anyway! - You're new to the board too. So welcome! :wave:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Interesting.

• Diana from Clearwater

Ms. Wood lives in fear! The church's henchmen bought a home across the street from her and intimidated her for years!! - under mounting anxiety and fears she rewrote the autopsy report!
Well.. I'm quite sure that I read something like that years ago. Must be in one of the big McPherson sites.. A detailed timeline or something.

A property purchase can be verified..

:yes:

Oblivion

Patron
SchwimmelPuckel said:
Ah.. One of the pickets.. AOSH EU, or NEPI? - I forget where CLO is..

hmm.. I even forget I met anyone... There was all the DK Anons of course. Know them, some of the regulars, by sight..

Well, Hi anyway! - You're new to the board too. So welcome! :wave:

NEPI :)

I lurk mostly and try to stay away from serious posting if I do write anything.

Terril park

Sponsor

Interesting.

• Diana from Clearwater

You have a link?

You have a link?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1012234.ece

Click on the link to display the comments at the bottom on the page, when the link displays "Click here to load comments 81-101 of 203"

It will be the second from the bottom

Diana from Clearwater Jun 22nd, 2009 11:26 am

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennetta_Slaughter

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I soo missed the memo on wearing black... :unsure:

Anyways back on topic... sorta... when is it "tonight" in clearwater??
\

The third installment will be on the web at midnight Eastern Standard Time, or in precisely 4 and one half hours....

Terril park

Sponsor

Interesting.

• Diana from Clearwater

Interesting. Any way to contact her or get more info?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
WikiPedia / Bennetta Slaughter

Bennetta Slaughter is a prominent member of the Church of Scientology and current head of several of its organizations, including Applied Scholastics (itself a subsidiary of Scientology's Association for Better Living and Education, Gung Ho Groups, Citizens for a Better Clearwater, and many more).
Well that's OSA.. Though the Wiki article doesn't say outright.. In the 'old' GO that would have been managed from the Social Coordination Office... I imagine that this is still organized this way.

:yes:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
TampaBay.com

Among the details that emerged: In McPherson’s last five years, she had spent at least $176,700 on Scientology services and had $5,773 in the account she kept at the church. She died with $11 in her savings account.

Says it ALL :bigcry:

Among the details that emerged: In McPherson’s last five years, she had spent at least $176,700 on Scientology services and had $5,773 in the account she kept at the church. She died with $11 in her savings account.

Says it ALL :bigcry:

Unfortunately that is considered an epic success story by Scientology standards, they would have considered it an even greater success if they managed to squeeze the last $11 out of her before she died.