What's new

St Petersburg Times: Part Two (of 3) : Death in Slow Motion

Feral

Rogue male
Absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't think twice about sharing all my stories. Disappearing into obscurity and letting people talk about me and speak for me would not be even an OPTION.

When are you telling your story Terl?:eyeroll:

Terl

Patron with Honors
My story isn't interesting enough to tell.

If it were, and if it helped to deface the COS, and if it helped to validate someone else's story that was being made to look like lies by the likes of Tommy Davis, then yes, I'd tell it. I would feel it's my duty. Not heroic, and it doesn't take a big man to do this. It just DOESN'T.

If you guys have a point to make (and I hear you), I'm sure you're clever enough to make it without being snarky.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
My story isn't interesting enough to tell.

If it were, and if it helped to deface the COS, and if it helped to validate someone else's story that was being made to look like lies by the likes of Tommy Davis, then yes, I'd tell it. I would feel it's my duty. Not heroic, and it doesn't take a big man to do this. It just DOESN'T.

If you guys have a point to make (and I hear you), I'm sure you're clever enough to make it without being snarky.

Every story helps others. You don't have reveal too many specifics if you are concerned you'll be outed but at least give something that indicates you are out of the cult or working on it.

ps: the use of the word 'validate' speaks far more of you at this point. Do post about yourself and your history.