What's new

St. Petersburg Times: Rinder, Rathbun, and more speak out

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige is not as much of a coward as Hubbard was, he will stick out a little long, Hubbard would run and hide at the drop of a hat. Hubbard was spineless to the core, it got to the point where he only directly communicated with 12 year old girls ... The Commodore's Messenger how fucking creepy was that

I don't know DM, so I don't personally know if he is braver than Hubbard.

If he is, then more fool him, because you are right, one of Ron's key attributes was cowardice. It kept him safe from arrest and, yes the 12 year old girls scenario is creepy!

If DM is being braver than LRH then he is even more of an idiot, because LRH's black magic spell is doomed to always attract interest from legal authorities and a brave LRH impersonator is truly an idiot! :duh:

The best LRH impersonator will win the most power in the Scn field, whether it be in the CofS or Freezone. If Rathbone and/or Rinder are closer LRH clones than DM then they will win the most power. Poor doomed fools!

I don't know DM, so I don't personally know if he is braver than Hubbard.

If he is, then more fool him, because you are right, one of Ron's key attributes was cowardice. It kept him safe from arrest and, yes the 12 year old girls scenario is creepy!

If DM is being braver than LRH then he is even more of an idiot, because LRH's black magic spell is doomed to always attract interest from legal authorities and a brave LRH impersonator is truly an idiot! :duh:

The best LRH impersonator will win the most power in the Scn field, whether it be in the CofS or Freezone. If Rathbone and/or Rinder are closer LRH clones than DM then they will win the most power. Poor doomed fools!

Miscavige spends his time building the cult and covering his ass, Hubbard on the other hand spent his time in a catatonic paranoid state of drug induced delusion. Miscavige isn't a complete idiot he's had an army of lawyers develop an exit strategy for him that would shelter him from liability personally, where as Hubbard spent his time doing drugs and yelling at Xenu

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige spends his time building the cult and covering his ass, Hubbard on the other hand spent his time in a catatonic paranoid state of drug induced delusion. Miscavige isn't a complete idiot he's had an army of lawyers develop an exit strategy for him that would shelter him from liability personally, where as Hubbard spent his time doing drugs and yelling at Xenu

:roflmao:

I like your style of putting things!

Here's an interesting quote I dug up in my reseach for some of the comparative characters I listed:

Consider: Hubbard has remarked that the average Thetan - a Scientology term for the true individual as a sort of spirit - normally, as the saying goes, “drops the body” at about earth age 84. So that 13 years from now, when the Hubbard Thetan makes the decision to “separate Theta from Mest”, there will begin, and continue, within the Hubbard orgs, all maneuvering for power which has always characterized such periods of an organization’s history. We may picture Ethics officers calling opposing executives “troublemakers” and “suppressive persons”. And all this will go on and on.
Van Vogt circa 1981 http://ca-da.org/history/vanvogt_history.htm

That is exactly what happened and now it seems to me that Rindar and Rathbun are continuing playing this game from outside the CofS. I expect they are positioning either to move in and take over the CofS as good guys or build up their squirrel practices in the FZ. In this respect I think the CofS accusations could be correct, they are simply drumming up business or power.

The really great thing about this and unpredicted by Ron, Van Vogt and others is the effect of the Internet.

It doesn't matter whether DM retains power or Rathbun, Rinder or anyone else aquires control, the cat is out of the bag and published on the internet and Hubbard tech is exposed as madness inducing tech.

This is why it is so great that Rathbun and Rindar are speaking out. It will save countless people from being sucked into the "tech"! :happydance:

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
I think it's about time to send Miscavige into hiding and pull out the reincarnated LRH to run the church, if you are crazy enough to still believe in Hubbard's circle jerk, this will not be too much of a stretch to buy into either. Virginia and Mike McClaughry already talk to him every night, they could probably let us all know when his spaceship is due to arrive to save Sceintology.

In 2012... per Maya calendar.

:p

EastAnon

Patron with Honors
I think it's about time to send Miscavige into hiding and pull out the reincarnated LRH to run the church, if you are crazy enough to still believe in Hubbard's circle jerk, this will not be too much of a stretch to buy into either.

But......that would be Stan Marsh !!!

130px-StanMarsh1.svg.png

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
For those helplessly hoping that are still in by next week, their financiall wells will finally be sucked dry because the raw meat well definitely will.

Dm, however, I have a bad feeling he will no longer be able to restrain himself from doing what he's wanted to do most of his life. Now I think he'll need to actually do it. He's verablized it enough according to the many reports, stories, or maybe he already has.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
A Few Viewpoints

I've read the first 347 posts of this thread and looked at the videos of Mark Rathbun, Amy Scobee, and Tommy Davis.

Obvious observations:

1> Tommy Davis has taken on the valence (personality) of David Miscavige
utterly, and his words might as well be coming out of D.M's mouth, as
in effect they are.
A key piece of truth about Suppressive Persons (SP's) is they always
accuse others of the exact things they are doing. This datum has applied
to D.M. over and over again. This is sooooo obvious.

2> This situation will not anytime soon bring down the Church as in my
opinion the group is backed by the government, the IRS (since 1993),
and there are untold millions in secret European bank accounts that will
extend this game for too long. In the end I'm afraid that D.M. will be
given or take sanctuary somewhere with government (Nazi flavor)
collusion and backing. This is sad to say. Perhaps a bounty would
be put on him then.

3> I recall only too well the intense Nazi or Fascist personality of Mike
Rinder speaking at Int events. Also Mark Rathbun wasn't much better.
They would both have to do one hell of a lot more before I'd sign
eithers' Liability Formula. :angry:

4> I agree with the following posts:
"Axiom 142" = Post #175
"BlackCatTango" = Post #183
Post #238, containing Chuck Beatty's quoted input from another site.

More later, perhaps.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From Jason Beghe

From Jason on OCMB:

I know of someone who was compelled after reading the articles in the SP Times to write a letter corroborating Marty's, Mike's, Tom's and Amy's accounts. Miscavige has ordered his staff to swear to the reporters that these were outright lies. If all the people who witnessed the events that they describe-or similar ones-write letters to The Times reporters that verify their veracity, it might help substantiate their stories. It would also, I suspect, (as it was for my friend who wrote to them) be cathartic for those who do. If the cult is holding something over your head as blackmail that might make you hesitate, know that these journalists would not publish your name if you ask that they do not. Miscavige is banking on the idea that if he gets 20+ people (including the victims themselves in some cases) to say that these events never happened, their numbers will cast doubt on those 'four isolated and bitter apostates'. On the off chance that Miscavige's tactic is effective on some readers, why not get a hundred letters to those reporters and give DM a dose of his own medicine? It could even lead to a nice follow-up piece in The Times... Overwhelming numbers may prove overwhelming.

Here is the address:

Tom Tobin:
[email protected]

Joe Childs:
[email protected]

Please feel free to spread the word....
Thanks.
Love,
Jason Beghe

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
I would expect this from the SP Times

I would expect this kind of anti-scientology smear campaign from the St. Pete Times.

The SP TIMES!

No hidden agenda there!

Oblivion

Patron
Xenu covered all his bases, he founded the SP Times in 1884 ... long before Hubbard was even born.

In Denmark we have a (pretty big) newspaper called BT :D

I also remember getting in trouble for making a joke while typesetting (during the WiS evolution) that the alphabet was suppressive (R/S TU).

I know, I know it doesn't compare to SP Times doing this story, just felt like throwing it in there :p

But.....where is Pat Broeker?

Better late than never! Of course, in TV shows, economics is magically dealt with. In the real world, tumbled Scn execs have to EAT! Even Mayo had to lay tile for awhile after getting the boot.

These articles are AMAZING. Nothing I've ever read on the web has ever given me the encouragement this series has.

The bit where Rinder and Rathbun both confess THEY had used violence was a PR masterpiece (helps their credibility).

Miscavige (an actual gambler) has kept doubling his bets for 23 years or more.

Now it all comes due. I truly believe this is the beginning of the end. There is no hope for reforming the C of S, but maybe soon, at least Freezoners and others can practice their religion/technology without fear of litigation. One of the benefits of not having been declared is I can stay in comm with Scientology friends.

Would you believe the links to these articles were sent to me by more than one "member in good standing"?

Wow!

Pat Broeker lurks!

Sincerely,

OT8-still-in

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Thalky, that is brilliant, excellent, sneeky, underhand, naughty, brilliant.

Hungary is going to be hard to control.

Google is getting lots of hits from Hungarians apparently trying to find out the truth!:eyeroll: