ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured Stages of Leaving Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Free to shine, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

OMG I thought I had the last copy of that.

2. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

ESMB - History is made!

15July2008 :yes:

Carmel, then posting under a nom de plume, introduces "FMD" into EP's vocabulary and to the lexicon of ESMB! :ohmy::happydance:

And that, dear hearts, is your "bump" for the day from EP! :coolwink:

3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Good thread to bump. I think, here on ESMB, meticulously going through all of Veda's threads and posts could quickly bring someone to a 9 1/2: Realization it was not only all about the money but about totalitarian control and enslavement. In addition to the many great contributions from all the members here, I believe Veda's hard work and very thorough documentation should be specifically recognized and utilized for getting a person through all the steps. They have helped me tremendously in this regard.

4. Depti912

Depti912 New Member

I need help! my family member is a scientologist and she moved to the center at clear water about 2 yrs ago. She says that she is almost done w her internships? I feel terrified for her and I want to know if there is anything that can be done. We have minimal contact with her. didnt know where to turn to any more.

5. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

10) Doing something about it!:coolwink: Posting on the internet and telling your story! Telling everyone you see and meet about the Cult called Scientology...and they tell others and they tell others and so on and so on...:happydance:

11) Did we mention "ANONYMOUS"???

6. Annie Bunny

Annie Bunny "Take me to church" by Hozier. Perfect.

I could relate to that back when I left Specially number one.

JustSheila, Enthetan and screamer2 like this.
  7. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

It happened to me, too. And more.

I thought I should mention that I am particularly adverse to responding to threads that are over five years old since the last post. It's not a hard set rule, there are no hard set rules, it's not wrong to do but I might generally opt to start a new thread if the last post of the thread is older than five years or so. Just my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    tesseract likes this.
  8. Annie Bunny

Annie Bunny "Take me to church" by Hozier. Perfect.

That makes sense. I didnt even check the date. Just learning the ropes here.

Enthetan and screamer2 like this.
  9. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

There is no rule that you can't "bump" an old thread if you want. Sure, sometimes the thread is old and unimportant -- but if it speaks to you and you have something to say -- go ahead. It's OK.

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

that sums it up for me.

Enthetan likes this.
  11. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

The phrase "oldie but goodie" comes to mind. Bump what you like.