What's new

STATS/DOX OF DC ORG # 1 ORG ON THE PLANET

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What do they teach you at HOW TO USE A DICTIONARY [ 2 ]?
Is it some sort of magic dictionary that Scientology uses that there needs to be a full course on it?

Many people don't know things like what the abbreviations in the definitions or etymology mean, what the words in a definition in small capitals mean, why an example like "pitch" has several different entries (not just several different definitions), and so on.

Paul

BC1

Patron with Honors
Scientology can help you with that.

Bring a checkbook.

Or cash.

Lol.

They would be disappointed with what they could squeeze out of me. I would never make it to OT8! Of course, they could probably give me a good finance course to help me out. :)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Hey, I saw someone on the completion list that I knew.

sort all the names and find out how many different people there are vs how many they are reselling to.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lamo

Pretty lame.

It looks as though they've figured out how to squeeze as many completions as possible with a very broke or over-regged public. 2 Student Hat completions in 11 months?

The GI must really stink! Imagine all the frantic running around, the Thursday at 2 madness, the all nighters, the all hands, the bulk mailings, the ethics conditions, the missions, the cramming...

How much GI for all that??? $50K? $100K? $200K

That would stand as a great stat for Anonymous. :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Pretty lame.

It looks as though they've figured out how to squeeze as many completions as possible with a very broke or over-regged public. 2 Student Hat completions in 11 months?

The GI must really stink! Imagine all the frantic running around, the Thursday at 2 madness, the all nighters, the all hands, the bulk mailings, the ethics conditions, the missions, the cramming...

How much GI for all that??? $50K? $100K? $200K

That would stand as a great stat for Anonymous. :thumbsup:

Oh, God, another org that could put me on their mailing list?

There is so much mail they already send me with PRE PAID FIRST CLASS RETURN MAIL ENVELOPES and I load it up to make it thick and heavy and mail it back to 'em.

The heavier it is the more they have to pay to get it back.

Please don't waste what you can throw in the mail and cost 'em a little money:happydance:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
GRATUITOUS PLUG:

Please send me your Scientology Magazines. If you send the the Mags I promise to scan them and put them up on the web for others to read as well as get the completion lists posted.

It's great RAW data and will help to expose the cult's lies as to it's expansion. Scientologists, our friends and family that are still in need facts not opinion. Scn completions or lack thereof would help to wake up the fully indoctrinated.

Remove, cut, black out your name and address and send the
mags to:

Patty Pieniadz
130 Squire Street
New London, CT 06320

I will protect your privacy.

Your help is truly appreciated.

P

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
GRATUITOUS PLUG:

Please send me your Scientology Magazines. If you send the the Mags I promise to scan them and put them up on the web for others to read as well as get the completion lists posted.

It's great RAW data and will help to expose the cult's lies as to it's expansion. Scientologists, our friends and family that are still in need facts not opinion. Scn completions or lack thereof would help to wake up the fully indoctrinated.

Remove, cut, black out your name and address and send the
mags to:

Patty Pieniadz
130 Squire Street
New London, CT 06320

I will protect your privacy.

Your help is truly appreciated.

P

Thanks so much for doing this service, Patty - it really does show the cult's lies for all to see.

If this is the org that's the "expandingest" in the Universe, then it's small wonder the Tiny One is looking so haggard of late. :p

Sydney Fdn when I was last on staff there in 2000 was doing sooooo much better than this and it was way down on what it had been like even in the 90s, let alone the early 80s.

Dead cult is dead.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I would be curious to know what they teach in the sunshine rundown. It just sounds so perky and fun.
It's a solo audited Objective Process which is run outside. It's supposed to be done immediately after attesting to Clear and its purpose is to orient the new "Clear" in the physical universe.

Outethicsofficer

This is tragic really, what a waste of time and resource, the people working in these orgs are busy doing exactly nothing, I would just hate to be in one of these places all day every day producing what amounts to very little how demoralizing.

James

Thanks Pooks, it is a valuable service to have these resources made available.

Arthur Dent

I had the opportunity to look at the course packs and it is NOT LRH data in its entirety, from what I could tell. It looked more like data you get from the Self Help section at Borders.

This was also posted in the completions section of ESMB

KNOWING WHO YOU CAN TRUST [ 8 ]
SUBTITLED: IS OSA REALLY YOUR FRIEND?

CREATING A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE [ 2 ]
Dr. Mark Chalfant

SALVAGING A MARRIAGE [ 6 ]
Dr. Mark Chalfant

Yes, this was funny! The church of scientology creates a need to
salvage your marriage! You end up fighting about money and time given to the church, barely sleep and focus on anything but your marriage! Geez, they think of everything!!

SCIENTOLOGY TOOLS FOR OVERCOMING FINANCIAL STRESS [ 14 ]
SUBTITLED: HOW TO LEAVE SCIENTOLOGY AND FINANCIAL STRESS BEHIND FOREVER!

SCIENTOLOGY TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL SECURITY [ 9 ]

They're kidding, right?? Your finances are NEVER secure around scientology!

SUBTITLED: HOW SUCCESSFULLY WITHHOLD YOUR MONEY FROM THE REG!

SUCCESSFULLY RAISING CHILDREN [ 9 ]

Child Sanders
Child Sanders
Child Rodas
Child Hodgkin
Child Canine
Child Moxley
Child Quintanilla
Child Cowan
Child Hodgkin

Child who?? huh?? The kids are doing the parenting course?? Why? So they
can turn their parents in?

SUCCESSFULLY PARENTING TWEENS AND TEENS [ 3 ]

and this is new! Tweens...how hip and mainstreamy!

_______

Since GAT (which we well know produced thousands upon thousands of dedicated and multi-lingual auditors sufficient to easily handle the peoples of earth) :eyeroll: and the "Basics" they have completely thrown real (if you please) scientology to the dogs. Filling the academy with people who want to train to audit is passe and auditing other people or co-auditing is not nearly as worthy an activity as selling those basics or, better yet, buying several sets for yourself!