What's new

Steven Mango calls police to Scientology facility over assault

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Steven Mango, who appears in Theroux film, calls police to Scientology facility over assault.

Tony Ortega has the story.

Steven Mango, who appears in Theroux film, calls police to Scientology facility over assault

http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/25/st...-police-to-scientology-facility-over-assault/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The police officers told Mango that the man’s name was John Joseph La Voie, age 63. Mark Plummer, the former Scientologist and longtime critic and archivist, tells Mango that La Voie at one time had been the “LRH Communicator Secretary” at the American Saint Hill Organization, one of the high-level course facilities at PAC base. One listing in a Scientology publication indicates that La Voie has been in the church at least since 1981.

“He was claiming that he did hit me but that it was an accident. But twenty minutes later he walked straight up to me and karate chopped my arm. That is no accident.” Mango says. Security video of the first encounter did show the man knocking into Mango, but the officers told him that they couldn’t tell from the camera angle if it had been “malicious.”

“They said if they had seen him laugh and smirk about the body check, they would arrest him. But the camera wasn’t positioned that way,” he says.

Mango says his shoulder still hurts, and it’s painful for him to lift his arm. He’s going to have it looked at today, and he says he’s also going to talk to an attorney about filing suit.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh my, Scientologists lashing out in desperation again???

Oh right, they're entitled, aren't they?

what great communicators they be :duh:

Thanks LRon you fucking dead psychopath, fuck you, fuck CoS, fuck you too David Miscavige and fuck you too silly OSA goons and all that you do. Nothing has changed much, still a gang of creepy-creeps once you get past the out layers of warm-and-fuzzy-save-the-planet.
The world of Hubbard continues to expand at a blistering pace, making friends everywhere... :clap:

Hey OSA, how's yer little buddy Rex doing lately? Wonder how many scilons have kept in touch with the demented murdering scum? Have any culty entities reached out to help the poor sot, mailed him any razor blades? some toilet paper? a Way To Happiness book?
*crickets*
thought so.

:nervous:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Wow...

That's Scientology the whole in a microcosm

A modern religion with a place for old violent gay bashers

Thanks Scientology once again your attempts to crush criticism results in a footbullet

CommunicatorIC

Wow...

That's Scientology the whole in a microcosm

A modern religion with a place for old violent gay bashers

Thanks Scientology once again your attempts to crush criticism results in a footbullet
To be fair, I am unaware of any evidence that the alleged assault was motivated by homophobia or any animus towards Steven's sexual orientation. Indeed, I am unaware of any evidence that the alleged assailant was even aware of Steven's sexual orientation. My impression is that the alleged assailant would have done what he allegedly did even if Steven were straight.

Am I missing something?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh my, Scientologists lashing out in desperation again???

Oh right, they're entitled, aren't they?

what great communicators they be :duh:

Thanks LRon you fucking dead psychopath, fuck you, fuck CoS, fuck you too David Miscavige and fuck you too silly OSA goons and all that you do. Nothing has changed much, still a gang of creepy-creeps once you get past the out layers of warm-and-fuzzy-save-the-planet.
The world of Hubbard continues to expand at a blistering pace, making friends everywhere... :clap:

Hey OSA, how's yer little buddy Rex doing lately? Wonder how many scilons have kept in touch with the demented murdering scum? Have any culty entities reached out to help the poor sot, mailed him any razor blades? some toilet paper? a Way To Happiness book?
*crickets*
thought so.

:nervous:

Now come on that is so unfair. You know OSA doesn't have toilet paper and if they do have extra copies of TWTH they have to use them as toilet paper. They should have given him so razor blades, so yeah, it's a good point overall.

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Steven Mango Physically Assaulted by Scientology in Hollywood

VIDEO: Steven Mango Physically Assaulted by Scientology in Hollywood.

[video=youtube;8MFzWqrYSCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MFzWqrYSCA[/video]

Published on Sep 14, 2016

I was physically assaulted twice in one night on Hollywood Boulevard by a staff member of the Church of Scientology Testing Center as I was peacefully protesting the abuse of their organization. The police got involved and I describe the details on what happened that evening and what is happening with the case as of late.

For more information and photos regarding this incident, please see Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/25/st...-police-to-scientology-facility-over-assault/

Please share this video and inform others about the abuse within Scientology. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well.