What's new

Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centre

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Steven Mango, who appears in Louis Theroux My Scientology Movie, has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centre.

Welcome to...

Mangotology

http://blog.mangotology.com/

QYta8B6.jpg

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Re: Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centr

Steve Mango is a pretty cool guy. He is relentless and the World needs more SP's like him to get Scientology exposed for what it is - a criminal, greedy, money making corporation disguised as a religion that hides behind a religious cloak.

Thank you Steve Mango!

You are in POWER on suppressing Scientology!! :thumbsup::happydance:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Steven Mango has a new blog about Scientology and the Scientology Celebrity Centr

Steven Mango responds to alleged Scientology hate blog against him.

[video=youtube;AXn0YjTqFwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXn0YjTqFwE[/video]

StevenMango

Thank YOU! I appreciate it :thumbsup: I am doing everything in my power to continuously expose the abuses within Scientology. I don't want anyone to think my blog is trying to compete with Tony Ortega or anything. I just wanted another avenue for others to find my videos and stories if they aren't on YouTube!

Steve Mango is a pretty cool guy. He is relentless and the World needs more SP's like him to get Scientology exposed for what it is - a criminal, greedy, money making corporation disguised as a religion that hides behind a religious cloak.

Thank you Steve Mango!

You are in POWER on suppressing Scientology!! :thumbsup::happydance:

Jump

Operating teatime

Thank YOU! I appreciate it :thumbsup: I am doing everything in my power to continuously expose the abuses within Scientology. I don't want anyone to think my blog is trying to compete with Tony Ortega or anything. I just wanted another avenue for others to find my videos and stories if they aren't on YouTube!

Thanks Steven. Love your work man!

Thanks for dropping by - you're welcome anytime :thumbsup:

JustSheila

Crusader

:welcome2: to ESMB, Steven! :grouphug:

It's great to have you here. Weren't you at HowdyCom last year?

You seem so natural and comfortable as a speaker and actor. I've enjoyed your vids, your part in the Theroux movie and like and appreciate all you do to expose the crimes of the sneaky slimy cult of Scientology. :thumbsup:

Give 'em hell, Steven!

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Suicide Attempt After Leaving Scientology, by Steven Mango.

[video=youtube;xaG-DgmXeRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaG-DgmXeRg[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Published on Apr 10, 2017

After leaving and speaking out against Scientology, I got very depressed. I felt like I lost a piece of myself and I didn't know who I was as a person. As a result of this, I drove to Las Vegas in the middle of the night planning to jump off of a hotel balcony into the Bellagio fountains. This is my story about how I got to the point of suicide and what actually happened on the night when I was just about to kill myself.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm wondering Steve, is there any reason you haven't been here on ESMB all the time along your journey?

Just curious.

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: How Scientology Rips Off Actors in Hollywood, by Steven Mango.

[video=youtube;DwAXc4yLt-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwAXc4yLt-g[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Published on May 21, 2017

Scientology has many tricks up their sleeve to recruit actors to its Celebrity Centre. They hold bait & switch acting workshops to rope in unsuspecting new actors into taking Scientology courses. In addition, they hold casting calls for their internal videos and commercials. These are non-union, low paying jobs that take advantage of actors. Scientology even tries to even get them to turn their paycheck over to the church! I explain all of their dirty tactics and secrets within the entertainment industry in this video. I also wanted to share with you details about my TV appearance on A&E Network next week discussing Scientology! Enjoy.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *