What's new

Still looking....

S

songbyrd

I posted this a while ago maybe some newcomers can help me....

I am trying to locate Danish EX SO member Hans Henrik Pedersen aka HH.

He was Gold staff for many years then transfered to AOLA, I was told around 2008 by another AOLA staff that he had left the SO. Does anybody know anything? Is anybody in contact with him? Its been 2 years....

Also does anybody know if the following TU EU staff are in or out?

Bent Pedersen Danish I/C EU, a very skinny, dark haired Norwegian girl (rumors had it that she was anorexic) cant remember her name but she was the Norwegian I/C EU, French girl with dark hair, very sweet and pretty (cant remember her name), she started out translating in LA in 1996 on GAT release as a public but joined the SO and then got transferred to TU EU, French I/C at Gold, blonde hair and thick, Dutch I/C EU, tall, big girl, dark hair.

Anybody got info on Eva Boyd, Regs at St. Hill/AO EU, Jim Boyd her ex husband, Ilse auditor at StHill/AO EU, DofP at St. Hill EU, dark short hair w/ glasses, no ARC whatsoever/bitch.

If anybody has any info or whereabouts on these people I would appreciate it very much.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

He was Gold staff for many years then transfered to AOLA, I was told around 2008 by another AOLA staff that he had left the SO. Does anybody know anything? Is anybody in contact with him? Its been 2 years....

He lives in LA as does Ulla. Have you actually tried doing any kind of search on the names?
Anybody got info on Eva Boyd, Regs at St. Hill/AO EU, Jim Boyd her ex husband, Ilse auditor at StHill/AO EU, DofP at St. Hill EU, dark short hair w/ glasses, no ARC whatsoever/bitch.

If anybody has any info or whereabouts on these people I would appreciate it very much.

It's not that I mind you asking but have you done any looking? The info about Eva is on this message board. Also what info is known about Jim is also on here.

Why not do some searching, check things out and then post on here what YOU know and ask if others can fill in any gaps?

S

songbyrd

Mick, thanx for your reply.

I've searched for HH on Google, and other EX Scio sites but nothing came up.

If you have any info on the other folks please let me know.

If you have info on how and where I can reach HH please let me know that too - would appreciate it very much!

Oblivion

Patron

Also does anybody know if the following TU EU staff are in or out?

Bent Pedersen Danish I/C EU, a very skinny, dark haired Norwegian girl (rumors had it that she was anorexic) cant remember her name but she was the Norwegian I/C EU, French girl with dark hair, very sweet and pretty (cant remember her name), she started out translating in LA in 1996 on GAT release as a public but joined the SO and then got transferred to TU EU, French I/C at Gold, blonde hair and thick, Dutch I/C EU, tall, big girl, dark hair.

Bent Pedersen Danish I/C EU: No current info. Not sure if he was already married when he was sent down. But he was married to a very nice french chick whos name escapes me (I think she was an auditor in AOSH EU). They seemed happy together. He got bullied alot (maybe an understatement) by the dissem chf, and by a few trying to suck up to her.

a very skinny, dark haired Norwegian girl (rumors had it that she was anorexic) cant remember her name but she was the Norwegian I/C EU, Siri, married to Petri?? again nothing on her (sry) but afaik they got divorced and he is now out. Marriage trouble in the middle of several back to back hill 10 evolutions (imo) had an affect on her. And she did not seem to have a good time in the SO. Was surprised she didn't leave before me.

French girl with dark hair, very sweet and pretty (cant remember her name), she started out translating in LA in 1996 on GAT release as a public but joined the SO and then got transferred to TU EU,
Sabrina David, married to Patrick?? Is the only one I can think of, but the sweet thing threw me off a bit :s
Anyways, if it is her, she got a divorce from Patrick not long after they got to EU. Then she married the CO Wise. From what I know she left the SO but not scn.

Dutch I/C EU, tall, big girl, dark hair. Had 2 sons?? Don't remember the name, maybe Marie-Paul or something?? She was RPF'd early 99. Dunno what happened after that.

S

songbyrd

Oblivion thanx so much - Siri, Petri and Sabrina is exactly who I was looking for but just couldnt remember their names.

Glad to hear Petri (who I also know) and Sabrina is out.

Not surprised Bent was bullied - he kinda gives out that vibe that you can do that too him - so of course they do...

The Dutch I/C - yes Marie-Paule is her name. Not surprised she was RPFed - she was kinda always struggling - the underdog. I really hope she's out though...

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Mick, thanx for your reply.

I've searched for HH on Google, and other EX Scio sites but nothing came up.

If you have any info on the other folks please let me know.

If you have info on how and where I can reach HH please let me know that too - would appreciate it very much!

Go to Facebook and do a search on Hans Henrik Pedersen.

Do a google search on Ulla Scharboe Pedersen.

What you are asking for is a social networking question - use social networking to find the answer!

S

songbyrd

Mick, I will ask whatever question I wanna ask here. You dont know whether I already gone to FB or not so stop assuming!

Try searching on Hans Henrik Pedersen anywhere on the web - this name is waay to general.

If you dont have the answer to my questions or any comments I can use then just leave it alone.

If you happen to have an email on either Ulla or HH you can PM me - now that would be help full.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

songbyrd

Hey Skollie,

I already did that. Just got a Facebook email from Hans - he's living in DK and doing great:)

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember him from AOLA. He handed out all of the solo materials until he got into deep shit for something and was possibly RPFed or at least the last time I saw him he was at the PAC area but wearing beat up looking clothes. I hope he did get out.

S

songbyrd

Hey Thrak.

I will definitely tell him that.

Do you know why he got into deep shit/RPFed?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Thrak.

I will definitely tell him that.

Do you know why he got into deep shit/RPFed?

They never said and never do, but since he handed out the confidential materials maybe gave on OT3 pack to a clearing course person? Just a guess but would'nt be surprised if it was some sort of "security" type issue.