What's new

Stop Scientology Disconnection Car Signs in Action at PAC Base!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Stop Scientology Disconnection Car Signs in Action at PAC Base!

Photojournalist Fred G. Haseney at Jenny at LAX has a brilliant photo-essay about Stop Scientology Disconnection car signs in action at PAC Base. I'll give just a teaser below. Be sure to read and see it all.

Jenny at LAX: Reconnecting the Disconnected and Declared: Lockdown at PAC Base!

https://jennyatlax.wordpress.com/20...sconnected-and-declared-lockdown-at-pac-base/

Sample:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CallMeCarSignInAction.jpg
    CallMeCarSignInAction.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 432

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Sample:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Pure genius. I laughed out loud thinking about the expressions on OSA
staff members faces.

Honestly how are SO members not going to see this.

JustSheila

Crusader
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup::wow: That was courageous, Lyn and Cece, and you've had a huge impact!

AOLA must have been put in lockdown from all the people watching from windows. Protests seen on L Ron Hubbard Way used to really reverberate with the public; I'm sure they still do.

But this was no ordinary protest. All you did was drive by a few times with a sign appealing to families to come together.

The shame and guilt those SO members must be feeling right now. Maybe just one of them will call a parent or child.

Great job. :thumbsup:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
image.jpg

I love this one.
NOBODY can resist a puppy.
In combination with the sign I can see this having devastating impact on weary sea org members.
It really is something new.

Seeing that dog hanging out the window, looking so curious and comfortable reminded me of when I was on staff doing the dreaded running programme.

One cold January evening I was doing my required run, took a turn into a tree lined street, full of stately houses.
All lit up, many of them with curtains open and families sitting round the dinner table.

And THAT is the exact moment I snapped out of my trance and realized fully what a fucking nightmare my existence had become.

This silly little poodle... saving the world on L.Ron Hubbard way.
and the sign is a knockout!
To my LOVED ONE.
NOBODY is loved on staff, they are starved.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Empty buildings, documentaries, Huge Billboards telling Sea Org Slaves that have been forced to disconnect to Fone Home, books from ex members and family of leader and dictator, No new people coming in, lawsuits flying, exposing the con and scam and now this?

:lol::lol::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::hattip::hattip::goodposting::goodposting::thankyou::thankyou::lol::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::cheerleader::party::party::party::party::party::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::wave::wave::wave::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Buh-Bye Scamontoloty! Buh- Bye!! LOL

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
No doubt we'll be seeing these signs blossom not only all over the LA area but all of California . . . . all of the United States . . . . .. and Canada . . . . . and all over the world !

What a bright future !

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

View attachment 12496

I love this one.
NOBODY can resist a puppy.
In combination with the sign I can see this having devastating impact on weary sea org members.
It really is something new.

Seeing that dog hanging out the window, looking so curious and comfortable reminded me of when I was on staff doing the dreaded running programme.

One cold January evening I was doing my required run, took a turn into a tree lined street, full of stately houses.
All lit up, many of them with curtains open and families sitting round the dinner table.

And THAT is the exact moment I snapped out of my trance and realized fully what a fucking nightmare my existence had become.

This silly little poodle... saving the world on L.Ron Hubbard way.
and the sign is a knockout!
To my LOVED ONE.
NOBODY is loved on staff, they are starved.

A most poignant moment--beautifully described.

If that scene was in a movie, I'd suggest a soundtrack, as the pace of your run and speed of the footage are both reduced to slow-motion. This gives the viewer time to really soak in what your eyes see--a twinkling x-mas tree ornament, a sparkling drink (perhaps champagne) being poured into a crystal goblet......et al.

Those things, we the viewers would intuit, are "a few of your favorite things. . .". Lovely things that had been sacrificed in favor of fanaticism & face rips.

[video=youtube;681-mXSMAj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=681-mXSMAj8[/video]

Gib

Crusader
No doubt we'll be seeing these signs blossom not only all over the LA area but all of California . . . . all of the United States . . . . .. and Canada . . . . . and all over the world !

What a bright future !

my oh my, how the "white rose" blossom's, only in the form of car signs, billboards, pamphlets, the internet, letters to those still in............

how history repeats itself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Doesn't PAC rent out parking spaces of which I understand a few number are used by Kaiser Permanente workers. I wonder if any of that dealing is in monthly or yearly contracts.
With that in mind maybe some of them there parkers would like a small say $5 monthly rebate issued to those who sport one of those wonderful magnetic car signs while parking......ya know...it promotes scientology right? ( I really love how the 'scientology' cussword is
large enough to catch and hold the interests of scientologist the voracious readers that they are.)

Kinda a sorta extension of the Anonymous 'we control your bases..ohhh no it was "all your base belong to us"

Now surely OSA would not want to be hauled into court for breach of parking contract now would they?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Simi the Suppressive Puppy in Action at Scientology PAC Base!

Will someone please remind me again about how Scientology contains the most powerful tools and knowledge to "salvage this sector of the gu-laxy"
when a small dog and a $20 Kinko's sign are all it takes to throw the entire "Pac Base" into full lockdown mode?

Scientologists are seriously nuts!