What's new

Stop Scientology Disconnection Car Signs in Action at PAC Base!

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Surely there is a way for interested people to buy a set of those signs ?

As someone else mentioned, can T shirts be far behind ?

( Who else remembers the ' I want to go clear ' T shirts? )

I've seen the VM yellow shirts, can " Volunteer SP " shirts be far behind ?

One car with a magnetic sign & a cute puppy put PAC in full lock down mode ? - These are such good times.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Simi the Suppressive Puppy in Action at Scientology PAC Base!

Will someone please remind me again about how Scientology contains the most powerful tools and knowledge to "salvage this sector of the gu-laxy"
when a small dog and a $20 Kinko's sign are all it takes to throw the entire "Pac Base" into full lockdown mode?

Scientologists are seriously nuts!

Time to employ the Delivery Truck.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

As someone else mentioned, can T shirts be far behind ?

( Who else remembers the ' I want to go clear ' T shirts? )

I've seen the VM yellow shirts, can " Volunteer SP " shirts be far behind ?

One car with a magnetic sign & a cute puppy put PAC in full lock down mode ? - These are such good times.

Dennis Brennan gave me my cherished "volunteer SP" shirt. So they're around.
Just about every town has a place that will make car magnet signs of you give them the design artwork.
But yeah, an Amazon listing would be better!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Call Me Stop Scientology Disconnection car signs available

Call Me Stop Scientology Disconnection car signs available.

From Cece on Tony Ortega's blog.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/04/21/ho...iscaviges-worst-nightmare/#comment-2635598147

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Car signs have arrived. To join in on the fun message me at https://www.facebook.com/cecegangle

I'm starting to feel like I can breath again. Thanks guys ((Hugs))

attachment.php

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Techless

Patron Meritorious

It just finished pissing on Tom Cruise's knee.

images

The brand new, 'over the top' - most amazing process:

The Golden Shower Rundown

Tom's very own, wet and warm discovery, to really get all your ethics...finally...eternally foreverly (good for at least 2-3 days)

The puppy is actually OT27.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

The brand new, 'over the top' - most amazing process:

The Golden Shower Rundown

Tom's very own, wet and warm discovery, to really get all your ethics...finally...eternally foreverly (good for at least 2-3 days)

The puppy is actually OT27.

I think John Travolta may have pioneered much of the early research in this.

JennyAtLAX

Empty buildings, documentaries, Huge Billboards telling Sea Org Slaves that have been forced to disconnect to Fone Home, books from ex members and family of leader and dictator, No new people coming in, lawsuits flying, exposing the con and scam and now this?

:lol::lol::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::hattip::hattip::goodposting::goodposting::thankyou::thankyou::lol::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::cheerleader::party::party::party::party::party::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::wave::wave::wave::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Buh-Bye Scamontoloty! Buh- Bye!! LOL

I may have posted at this message board a year or so ago, but this is the first time that I've said "Hello" as JennyAtLAX and Fred G. Haseney, that Photojournalist guy. I followed, with pleasure, Cece, Lynn and Simi the Poodle as they circled PAC Base again and again, on Sunday, April 24, 2016, carrying a message of love from Phil and Willie Jones to Sea Org members and scientologists far and wide. This posting is so beautiful, so perfect; you made me laugh so much. Thank you for your commentary and all the "little guys" you added here. Their dancing is simply beautiful. They're so "high toned"! Thank you.:happydance:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I may have posted at this message board a year or so ago, but this is the first time that I've said "Hello" as JennyAtLAX and Fred G. Haseney, that Photojournalist guy. I followed, with pleasure, Cece, Lynn and Simi the Poodle as they circled PAC Base again and again, on Sunday, April 24, 2016, carrying a message of love from Phil and Willie Jones to Sea Org members and scientologists far and wide. This posting is so beautiful, so perfect; you made me laugh so much. Thank you for your commentary and all the "little guys" you added here. Their dancing is simply beautiful. They're so "high toned"! Thank you.:happydance:
I like and appreciate all of your photos.

Jump

Operating teatime

Loved your photos and your captioned commentary :happydance:

Hope to see more of it :thumbsup:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
You may also want to look at the WWP post Stop Scientology Disconnection Car Signs in Action at PAC Base! and subsequent comments:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/mi...tre-in-los-angeles.131060/page-5#post-2580262