Stops put on because of Tech Evolutions

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was replying to a PM. And I realized that this was something that involved this thread.

You saw me at Flag for the golden age of tech evolution. (edited for privacy)

I always did want to become a professor. A fellow supervisor was a Professor of Scientology. I couldn't do the Primary Rundown which was required because I was always doing other things. And no current PRD course available either. KTL (key to life) replaced this in most peoples minds so there was no push to get the PRD re-released. And I did KTL but not LOC (Life Orientation Course). This was a big stop.

That was a huge problem for me. KTL no LOC. I couldn't get onto the OT levels because I had done KTL and not LOC. Of course, when KTL was released, ALL the SO members had to do KTL/LOC. Then it dropped out.

Now I loved KTL. But I was in the Non-Interference Zone the entire time I was in the SO. Still am. Especially because I was a clear from a Past Life from the Clearing Course. AND had started OT levels. Last Life.

So my bridge progress was a clusterf^$%. I COULD have done the OT levels at one point. If I had only done LOC.

This still pisses me off ...

Veda

Sponsor
I was replying to a PM. And I realized that this was something that involved this thread.

That was a huge problem for me. KTL no LOC. I couldn't get onto the OT levels because I had done KTL and not LOC. Of course, when KTL was released, ALL the SO members had to do KTL/LOC. Then it dropped out.

Now I loved KTL. But I was in the Non-Interference Zone the entire time I was in the SO. Still am. Especially because I was a clear from a Past Life from the Clearing Course. AND had started OT levels. Last Life.

So my bridge progress was a clusterf^$%. I COULD have done the OT levels at one point. If I had only done LOC.

Don't worry. You can do the LOC and your OT levels in your third lifetime in the Sea Org. But first you'll need to do an A-E for blowing the Sea Org in your second lifetime in the Sea Org.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't worry. You can do the LOC and your OT levels in your third lifetime in the Sea Org. But first you'll need to do an A-E for blowing the Sea Org in your second lifetime in the Sea Org.

Ahhh. But I didn't blow. I wasn't declared. I routed out. lol

So I only have to do treason. :roflmao:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Do them in the Freezone if you still want to. There are many people who can deliver the FZ equivalents (for trademark reasons FZers can't deliver "OT Levels") at a reasonable cost, as well as whatever set-up actions you need.

I can guarantee not one of them will insist you do LOC first!

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
LOC. WTF-ever?

Getting dynamics in alignment? Ha. I laugh in your general direction. And think quietly to myself what a fool you are......

LOC was a waste of time. Especially in the SO. What a load of BS.

Be glad you didnt do it. Some of the crap on that course is straight up crap.

Not only did I do the stupid course, I was trained to do reviews. And C/S it.

I am nattering.

I must have MU's.

Or overts.

Or both.

Yay.:whistling:

Div6

Crusader
LOC. WTF-ever?

Getting dynamics in alignment? Ha. I laugh in your general direction. And think quietly to myself what a fool you are......

I am nattering.

I must have MU's.

Or overts.

Or both.

Bea -

It's called "common sense".

LOC was squirrel, squirrel, squirrel.

Straight from the chief NUT, David Miscavge.

SP to the stars.

I also did KTL, but not LoC. Through OT IV in the FZ.....start Nots in a couple of months.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Common Sense is that Hubbardism is deliberate hogwash, and, that, once you've lost the taste for hogwash, common sense begins to kick in.

Zinj

Funky Donny

LOC was a sack of shit. Why anyone would want to do clay demos of all their dynamics, and then M9 that ideologically repulsive HCOPL 'Responsibilities of Leaders' is beyond me.

What's the EP? Oh yeah - you find your 'hat' in life! Totally banal. What if you do the LOC at 35, then change your interests at 40? What if you get a new career?

The LOC was seemingly put together to steer you into realising that your 'hat' in life is to talibanize the student into being a scientologist fanatic.

Trouble is, lots of SO members found their 'hat' on the LOC, but it was in a direction which meant they'd have to route out of the SO!

LOC was not only a useless piece of trash, but an own-goal too.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOC. WTF-ever?

I am nattering.

I must have MU's.

Or overts.

Or both.

Natter Natter Natter. You need to write O/Ws. Or at least drink a beer.:coolwink:

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOC was squirrel, squirrel, squirrel. Straight from the chief NUT, David Miscavge.

The funny thing is that I reemember KTL being piloted at Flag when I was an outer org student in 1986/87 then it got released in 1990. (I didn't SEE it, I saw the signs and I saw the "room" they were doing it in.

I don't think LRH ever wrote LOC. I HOPE he at least directed KTL. But who knows.

What I really want to do eventually is the PRD. And my OT levels of course lol.

nowout

Patron with Honors
The funny thing is that I reemember KTL being piloted at Flag when I was an outer org student in 1986/87 then it got released in 1990. (I didn't SEE it, I saw the signs and I saw the "room" they were doing it in.

I don't think LRH ever wrote LOC. I HOPE he at least directed KTL. But who knows.

Grundy, on a different thread LBV says:

The people in charge of compiling KTL and LOC (Ray Mithoff and Sue Koon) were declared SP by DM for "screwing up the compilation" and are in the SP Room at Int. Ray Mithoff is there for "screwing up" all kinds of other compilations, too, including the grades, and worse. Despite this, DM has not cancelled any of the "screwed up" courses and services but is letting people go through them. As a matter of fact, pretty much the only things that are not screwed up (in DM's view) are PTS/SP course and the basics, because he has personally compiled them.
KTL and LOC (as well as almost the entire Bridge) has been due revision for having been compiled out-tech. Again, this is DM saying so, not anyone else.
Still, he is letting people pay full prices for services he knows are flawed and off-source and which he wants to have recompiled to be on-source.http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=72720

What LBV says is correct. In the late '70s while in LaQuinta, LRH got some auditors from Flag and elsewhere to train (this was the origin of NWC). He had difficulties in training them, which resulted in the WOOC (world out of comm) eval, which then resulted in KTL and LOC. There were tons advices on these subjects to compile the courses. Sue Koon came up with the name of KTL.

In '79 there was an order for all staff to do the Clay Table processing, so that's when I did it. Did the KTL pilot from Xeroxed sheets - twice. It was horrible to have to M-9 barely legible xeroxes and took ages. Had to do it again when after the books and course were released, as well as LOC. Part of the LRH plan was to have staff do Superpower, and it was in Pilot stage, but that has not been fully done. The LRH plan was to deliver the SP to all staff first before the public got it.

It was delivered to each of the 3 Feschbachs for a million apiece at the Int Base and millions collected for the building etc. (to the sounds of pink floyd song: "Money".):p

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Does anyone know who did the research for the small common words definitions? LOC was an obvious compilation with little new work, but there was definitely original work done for those definitions.

Paul