What's new

strange things - fair game

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
im having a lot of strange very serious things going on, i dont dare say all of it. But the dots are all starting to connect as i document and collect evidence.

here is an example, i was in a brewery because a friend wanted to go, i dont drink and was drinking soda all night. we typed the location into our phones to map out how to get there. when we very first arrived there was a group of people(scammy looking chiropractors) agressively trying to 'get to know us".

at one point in the converstion they randomly and confusingly asked me ' why did you say 'DW"?
confused, I said "I did not, why, what is that?" they went on to ramble on at length about how DWI was in NY and DUI was in other states. ( note DWI, Driving while intoxicated, and DUI Driving under the influence)
It was quite off topic, struck me as very odd and they left shortly after that conversation.

20 minutes after I left the place, I made a debatable traffic error and was pulled over and tested for DUI. never in my life before, and I had not been drinking at all. they were digging for probable cause when i was 100% sober. weird to say this because I was sober, but I was very very lucky to not spend the night in jail.

So weird too many things like this happening to me.

also dont ask me why I might be getting fair gamed, i wont answer because i dont want to reveal too much. Basically my story was one of the worst and its yet to come out.

pray for me that in the end i am ok after all of this. you have no idea the hell im going through.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
im having a lot of strange very serious things going on, i dont dare say all of it. But the dots are all starting to connect as i document and collect evidence.

here is an example, i was in a brewery because a friend wanted to go, i dont drink and was drinking soda all night. we typed the location into our phones to map out how to get there. when we very first arrived there was a group of people(scammy looking chiropractors) agressively trying to 'get to know us".

at one point in the converstion they randomly and confusingly asked me ' why did you say 'DW"?
confused, I said "I did not, why?" they went on to ramble on at length about how DWI was in NY and DUI was in other states.
It was quite off topic, struck me as very odd and they left shortly after that conversation.

20 minutes after I left the place, I made a debatable traffic error and was pulled over and tested for DUI. never in my life before, and I had not been drinking at all. they were digging for probable cause when i was 100% sober. weird to say this because I was sober, but I was very very lucky to not spend the night in jail.

So weird too many things like this happening to me.

also dont ask me why I might be getting fair gamed, i wont answer because i dont want to reveal too much. Basically my story was one of the worst and its yet to come out.

pray for me that in the end i am ok after all of this. you have no idea the hell im going through.
If I knew what DW, DWI, NY (is that New York?) and DUI meant I might be able to understand your post a little better, as it is...

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was in Scientology, and for a short time after I left, I really thought that Scientology and Scientologists could track down anyone, see what anyone was doing and were, in truth, OTs.

Now, when I read something like this, I cringe. Yeah, that's the way I thought.

Here is the truth: Scientology and Scientologists are incompetent, ineffective, overwhelmed and powerless. With the very few people they now are able to target, their efforts are silly and ineffectual. Those they currently try to attack are, what, less than a dozen? They don't have the time or energy to do anything more. They are helpless.

So, the only logical conclusion to draw from your story is: That was an unfortunate, and strange, series of events completely unrelated to Scientology.

I cringe when I read these kinds of stories because they attribute power to Scientology that it does not have. They make Scientology appear scary and omniscient. Scientology is not any of that. Scientology is impotent. Don't worry a bit.

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
like i said, i havent even begun to explain the rest, this is the least of it. believe what you want, because then people who need help dont get it. and there is no way for support or to stop it and your on your own alone with it. then you end up mysteriously not hearing from them ever again and hear that they died, were jailed or in a mental insitution,

btw strat from UK, nice posting just to capture and repost what said so it cant be edited or deleted, with no real reply.

is that "billjpoe" who harrases anyone with a story? from uk also maybe? screamer are you from the UK too? i noticed thats where a lot of responses like this come from.

this isnt my first time to the rodeo with scientology trolls, just fyi.

Last edited:

strativarius

like i said, i havent even begun to explain the rest, this is the least of it. believe what you want, because then people who need help dont get it. and there is no way for support or to stop it and your on your own alone with it. then you end up mysteriously not hearing from them ever again and hear that they died, were jailed or in a mental insitution,

btw strat from UK, nice posting just to capture and repost what said so it cant be edited or deleted, with no real reply.

is that "billjpoe" who harrases anyone with a story? from uk also maybe? screamer are you from the UK too? i noticed thats where a lot of responses like this come from.

You sound a bit stressed out mate, methinks you need to calm yourself, no one here is out to get you, most people here are here to help.

It's common practice on bulletin boards to include the post you are answering so that people can see what you are referring to, otherwise it can get a bit confusing.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
When I was in Scientology, and for a short time after I left, I really thought that Scientology and Scientologists could track down anyone, see what anyone was doing and were, in truth, OTs.

Now, when I read something like this, I cringe. Yeah, that's the way I thought.

Here is the truth: Scientology and Scientologists are incompetent, ineffective, overwhelmed and powerless. With the very few people they now are able to target, their efforts are silly and ineffectual. Those they currently try to attack are, what, less than a dozen? They don't have the time or energy to do anything more. They are helpless.

So, the only logical conclusion to draw from your story is: That was an unfortunate, and strange, series of events completely unrelated to Scientology.

I cringe when I read these kinds of stories because they attribute power to Scientology that it does not have. They make Scientology appear scary and omniscient. Scientology is not any of that. Scientology is impotent. Don't worry a bit.
Yeah. I knew what both the acronyms meant, and I just thought the guy was paranoid.
I agree with you that you would have to be a Celebrity, or a $$$VIP, to attract their attention.

Leland

Crusader
phen, another one of strats buddies, you from the uk also?

my life is being ripped apart
exseaorglocmoflagetc,

I hear you. The worse type of spiritual / mental and now physical stuff has been happening to me also....

All started in about Summer of 2000 and I had to leave the Cult....after 27 years in.

I don't know what to tell you about it.....it continues to get worse for me...all the time.

But I can say the Cult started this and did things intentionally.....though IMO, they don't know much of what they are doing....

I do think they are very small beings...and basically ineffectual....but as a group and thousands of "small attacks" have added up to big problems for me.

I did try to get some help initially...but then stopped.

All I can say is I'm still alive and that's good.

strativarius

phen, another one of strats buddies, you from the uk also?

my life is being ripped apart
All this seems to have started when I asked you to explain some acronyms you used. When you did I thanked you politely and thought that would be the end of it. But because of that, myself, along with my 'gang of trolls' (Bill, screamer2 and phenomanon) are now being accused of ripping your life apart.

Something has gone badly wrong here and I assure you I have no ill-intentions towards you, and I'm pretty sure that goes for the rest of my colleagues.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
your "colleagues", oh wow.

no point in talking to you, you will misinterpret,not be helpful and much like a troll wants a fight, I was looking for help. Of course I didnt mean your "colleagues" were ripping my life apart, unless of course your "collegues" are possibly cult members? (you dont have to be in it to attack critics, ive learned that )

Leland, thats the case with me as well. but things are escalting recently to serious life changing threatening things. Its just been one thing after another, starting to be weekly and piling up together to be overwhelming. Im smart and live a very clean life, so it wont be easy if it is them.

strativarius

no point in talking to you, you will misinterpret,not be helpful and much like a troll wants a fight, I was looking for help. Of course I [bcolor=#ffff00]didnt[/bcolor] mean your "colleagues" were ripping my life apart, unless of course your "[bcolor=#ffff00]collegues[/bcolor]" are possibly cult members? (you [bcolor=#ffff00]dont[/bcolor] have to be in it to attack critics, [bcolor=#ffff00]ive[/bcolor] learned that )

Leland, [bcolor=#ffff00]thats[/bcolor] the case with me as well. but things are [bcolor=#ffff00]escalting[/bcolor] recently to serious life changing threatening things. Its just been one thing after another, starting to be weekly and piling up together to be overwhelming. [bcolor=#ffff00]Im[/bcolor] smart and live a very clean life, so it [bcolor=#ffff00]wont[/bcolor] be easy if it is them.
Jesus christ, all I did was ask you to explain some acronyms you used and now I'm a troll who is looking for a fight. Naah, I don't want a fight with you matey, you seem screwed-up enough as it is.

BTW, it's didn't not didnt, colleagues not collegues, escalating not escalting, don't not dont, I've not ive, I'm not Im, and won't not wont. Yes, I can see you are very smart, as you say.

Stratty, grammar nazi IC. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron

no point in talking to you, you will misinterpret,not be helpful and much like a troll wants a fight, I was looking for help. Of course I didnt mean your "colleagues" were ripping my life apart, unless of course your "collegues" are possibly cult members? (you dont have to be in it to attack critics, ive learned that )

Leland, thats the case with me as well. but things are escalting recently to serious life changing threatening things. Its just been one thing after another, starting to be weekly and piling up together to be overwhelming. Im smart and live a very clean life, so it wont be easy if it is them.

Judging from your profile page and paranoia, I'd put money on you being the troll. Stratty is a straight shooter imho.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Hi, there. I vouch for these trolls here. As you, yourself, stated that DWI deal on its own isn't that convincing...as you state "this is the least of it".

However, I can understand that you don't wish to divulge other occurrences that might give the evidence that you are being targeted. I don't think anyone here was trying to trivialize your experience but actually may've been attempting to help you by getting you to see that there's really no teeth in the tiger...no monster under the bed. That was the intent of their postings.

If you are being targeted, though, I think it would be an excellent opportunity to shed some light on OSA activity. My suggestion is to contact the producers/people of Leah Remini's show, the Aftermath, and provide them with ALL of the detailed incidents that you can provide. I'm certain that they would agree to sign any confidentiality agreements that you wish in order to hear out your ordeal.

If it is convincing then the coolest thing ever would be for them to capture the activity clandestinely on film and then have it aired as its own or a series of episodes.

One thing is for certain is that you would then have people who would be guarding you and if anything escalated to endanger you they would be right on top of it.

The best way to fight church ops is to pull an ops on their activity. Might even result with Miscavige in prison and their U.S. tax exemption yanked.

You'd be a hero!!!!