What's new

strange things - fair game

JustSheila

Crusader
gotcha, but this has been serious, its not just mischeif. and it has their hallmarks written all over it. I keep thinking like you, this has to end, who would spend their time doing this? it hasnt and keeps getting worse and worse. Only recently did I realize whoever this is , is not going to give up on what they are doing, seemingly until they get the intended results.
Okay. well, you can always set up webcams at home if it's important to you to catch the person. But then, you're playing into the whole thing if you go through all that trouble. To me, it's not worth it, but you do what you feel you need to do to feel safe so you can get back to normal.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
i have camera, things only happen when i accidentally turn them off(which i am not anymore) or i get messed with and someone will leave cigarette butts just out of the camera view,I'll shift it , and then things happen on the otherside out of camera view.

guanoloco

As-Wased
i have camera, things only happen when i accidentally turn them off(which i am not anymore) or i get messed with and someone will leave cigarette butts just out of the camera view,I'll shift it , and then things happen on the otherside out of camera view.

Yeah. Well, talk to someone. Better than to sit and figure, figure...know what I mean?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Take any evidence of harassment (whether cult based or not) to the Police, they can actually do something about it.

:)

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Get two cameras. Point one camera at the area of interest, and point the other camera to encompass both the first camera and the area of interest.

You might even go full misscabbage and get three or even more cameras all pointed at each other.

Then, the only thing you should reasonably have to fear would be the odd black-clad ski-masked figure pointing an AK47 with attached grenade launcher at the camera captured in the last frame before the feed goes blank and it begins to get suddenly warm where you are watching it from.

freethinker

Sponsor
the police do nothing about it, read up about stalking, the police dont care, unless your near death or have credible death or violence threats.
get a drone with a P1000 attached. Give it to a trusted friend to operate it over your house when you accidentally turn your camera off. make sure it has infrared. There are many things you can do.

phenomanon

Canyon
Oh trubs, if I really acted upon every case of dodgy grammar/spelling I came across here I'd have no time for anything else as you are probably aware. No, these days I only really pull people up on their English if they've said something that has really pissed me off. :biggrin:
I just think that people who use the wrong word should have the humidity to admit it.

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
what I really need is a camera that has long range wireless and is battery operated, so I can put it outside.
Amcrest 16CH 4K Security Camera System w/H.265 4K (8MP) NVR, (8) x 4K (8-Megapixel) IP67 Weatherproof Metal Bullet POE IP Cameras (3840x2160), 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens, 98ft Nightvision Black
71hVvOfrBQL._SL1500_.jpg

Been looking at something like this for awhile. The example above may not be the best bang for the buck. If you don't need 4K video or that many cameras, much less expensive systems are available.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
what I really need is a camera that has long range wireless and is battery operated, so I can put it outside.
First, you have to extend your wireless. Wifi range extenders cost about $50.

Your cameras need to be good enough to be worthwhile, though. One of my neighbors had a trailer stolen right from his driveway that was caught on camera, but the picture was too grainy and blurry to be useful.

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Amcrest 16CH 4K Security Camera System w/H.265 4K (8MP) NVR, (8) x 4K (8-Megapixel) IP67 Weatherproof Metal Bullet POE IP Cameras (3840x2160), 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens, 98ft Nightvision Black
71hVvOfrBQL._SL1500_.jpg

Been looking at something like this for awhile. The example above may not be the best bang for the buck. If you don't need 4K video or that many cameras, much less expensive systems are available.
I just bought this system but don't even have it up yet. Going to have to run some wires for the power. Not a big investment if it isn't that good. this is on;ly a supplement to a security system we already have too. Four stars with 216 reviews. i wanted a plug and play type thing. where the big money comes in is if you get a company to insatall a system.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Crystal...aterproof-IR-Cameras-CVT9604E-3010W/301940584

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron