What's new

strange things - fair game

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
your "colleagues", oh wow.

no point in talking to you, you will misinterpret,not be helpful and much like a troll wants a fight, I was looking for help. Of course I didnt mean your "colleagues" were ripping my life apart, unless of course your "collegues" are possibly cult members? (you dont have to be in it to attack critics, ive learned that )

Leland, thats the case with me as well. but things are escalting recently to serious life changing threatening things. Its just been one thing after another, starting to be weekly and piling up together to be overwhelming. Im smart and live a very clean life, so it wont be easy if it is them.
Speaking for Stratsie, myself and many others...

Those who tear others lives apart (other than in exceptional circumstances) are NOT our colleagues

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
yes, it has motion detection and flood lights come on . I have seriously been considering getting trained to shoot a gun and carry. many scary strangers trespassing

Last edited:

No One

a girl is no one
new camera(s)! creepy looking guy trespassing at night (Photo Deleted in my quote for benefit of OP)

the stream of strange incidents just keeps going and going

Hey there - just thinking now that you posted a pic of the guy or one of the peeps buggin you... maybe now they will know who you are from that... so for being so careful to remain anonymous, you're giving yourself away if OSA OPS recognize their operative. Just sayin. Oh, and Strati is awesomesauce, and no I'm not in the UK. If I was though, I'd totes visit with him.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
your so on point, that is totally what is my highest of concerns and what keeps me up at night lol. as a matter of fact, I might just start looking up all the words I dont know and making sure I know all varitions...or not! Wake TFUunnamed.jpg

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
and clay pigeon, i just read your post fully , sorry about what happened to you. :sorrow:
Gee, I didn't see this post before...

Thank you very much for your condolences...

Truly thank you for the kindness...

Yes...

Hard things happen to us all...

In my case I'm one of those who manage to pull off the "That which does not destroy me, strengthens me". It is bitterly ironic but I never could have accomplished what I've achieved had I not endured extraordinary cruelty

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Pigeon, I feel ya, same here...I have no idea how i have made it as far as i have with all that ive been up against. The odds have not been in my favor, ever, but somehow I made it...looking back and realizing that is probably what keeps me going. I feel ya