What's new

Stressed AnonOrange tested at Pasadena Ideal Org..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Received via email today. AO makes some good points...

Subject: Pasadena Ideal Org got a little stressed. Can street vendors diagnose mental stress?
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here's a video of my last visit to the new Pasadena Ideal Org. It starts off a little slow, but gets pretty exciting towards the end. Watch it full screen in a quiet dark room for full effect!

Scientology Pasadena Org gets a visit from Mr. Peel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuGWxSBR-zo

Some of you may criticize my methods, but I never broke the law in any of my dozens of protests during the last three years. I managed to expose the crimes of this "Church" of Scientology on multiple occasions, including this time. I believe there are financial crimes committed at that location, but let me focus on medical crimes.

Besides all the fun and games in this video, the purpose of this investigative visit is to show that Scientology routinely violates California's alternative health care law SB-577. Look for similar laws in your state or country.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/01-02/bill/sen/sb_0551-0600/sb_577_bill_20020923_chaptered.html

SB-577, which passed, "requires a person who advertises himself or herself as performing the services that are subject to those requirements to state in the advertisement that he or she is not licensed by the state as a healing arts practitioner."

"(5) Willfully diagnoses and treats a physical or mental condition of any person under circumstances or conditions that cause or create a risk of great bodily harm, serious physical or mental illness, or death."

Stress is a psychological problem, which if not controlled often leads to worse mental or physical problems. Under extreme long term stress, a depression, even a psychosis can result. It is important that only medically trained physicians, psychologists or if necessary, psychiatrists be allowed to diagnose stress or any other mental problem.

No street vendors should be allowed to diagnose (or worse) attempt to cure mental problems. I believe this form if mental therapy is largely the cause of so many suicide related deaths of scientologists. Google: Scientology suicides

I now make another video public. Last year in Tustin at a Scientology stress table, a Scientology practitioner willfully agreed to 1) Diagnose a physical problem, 2) Offer to provide services to cure that problem 3) Diagnose a mental problem 4) Offer mental treatment 5) Recommend that I stop taking a psychiatric drug (Prozac). (I'm not on Prozac or any other drugs BTW)

These are FIVE violations of the California health care law. I am hoping that Florida lawyer, Ken Dandar will use my full video in the Kyle Brennan case.

Tustin Stress Table; Scientology illegally offers medical and psychiatric diagnosis and cures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDMRCaM_hvo

Other Churches tread very close to illegality when it comes to offering medical services. Christian Science is a great example. I've left them alone because 1) I can't do it all and 2) such churches are not an organized Mafia like Scientology.

We have to concentrate on exposing the crimes of Scientology first and hopefully other churches will realize their illegal meddling into medical sciences.

Riverside county is where those crimes originate and are controlled, managed, encouraged by the International Headquarters of Scientology at "Gold Base, San Jacinto, Riverside county.

It is also the headquarters of RTC (Religious Technology Center), headquartered at the same location, an even more nefarious organization owned by Scientology.

Investigative reporting is dying in this country and it's very unfortunate. Law enforcement is generally reactive as opposed to proactive. They will not investigate such crimes unless loads of evidence is provided, which is often difficult to get.

We have to rely on Video Vigilantes such as myself and several others to do the job.

We take risks in opposing Scientology. We ask your support by getting informed on the abuses and crimes of the Scientology organization, spreading our videos to your friends, sensitizing the media and informing law enforcement.

Thank you,

Anon Orange

uniquemand

Unbeliever
these vids are a waste of time. they don't watch the actual meter reactions, but replace it with a bunch of propaganda.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
these vids are a waste of time. they don't watch the actual meter reactions, but replace it with a bunch of propaganda.

I doubt if it would make any difference to him. Remember AO's comments to my meter videos, that *do* show the TA/needle actions? But it would make a difference to us, commenting on them. I stopped watching this one at the point where he put his camera (cell phone?) in his pocket.

Isn't California a two-party consent state? Isn't his covert recording (and broadcasting like this) a violation there?

Paul

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I doubt if it would make any difference to him. Remember AO's comments to my meter videos, that *do* show the TA/needle actions? But it would make a difference to us, commenting on them. I stopped watching this one at the point where he put his camera (cell phone?) in his pocket.

Isn't California a two-party consent state? Isn't his covert recording (and broadcasting like this) a violation there?

Paul

He's a vigilante, IMO, who believes that his crimes are justified because they are exposing other crimes he thinks are being committed by the "Church". Yes, I agree that he seems to miss the point, because he's intent on making his own. I gave these a shot because "smurf" posted them. I won't make the same mistake again.

He's a vigilante, IMO, who believes that his crimes are justified because they are exposing other crimes he thinks are being committed by the "Church". Yes, I agree that he seems to miss the point, because he's intent on making his own. I gave these a shot because "smurf" posted them. I won't make the same mistake again.

I don't think he misses any point, He's a drama queen who loves attention and uses the cult's own tactics on the cult itself. He may come off as obnoxious and even unstable, but he does place doubt in the minds of Scientologists and is a thorn in the cult's side.

Do you think that Org went back to business as usual after he left?

They went into irrational damage control mode, as if they were just hit by a terrorist attack similar to the stupidity our own government goes into after a terrorist attack.

I bet they spent the rest of the day in lock down writing useless knowledge reports until their hands cramped up, for the sole purpose of keeping the cult members who witnessed it in a state of urgency, so they couldn't have an opportunity to objectively think about what just happen and why it just happened.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Yes, AO is very much a narcissist and a drama queen, but he keeps putting Scientology management on edge and, therefore, some may find value in what he is doing and some may not.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. One thing that stands out is that AO is not afraid to protest... two years ago, hundreds of anons & critics would protest. Nowadays, you're lucky to get 5 showing up at any one protest.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
10 years ago it was hard to get 5 people together.
2 years ago you could get hundreds.

Nowdays, you can get? I dunno. More than 10 years ago :)

Result?

Scientology *still* dying.

Zinj

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, he and AGP are relentless. As AGP said on his website, the people who keep telling him he's doing it wrong are now not doing it at all.

<3
Lynn

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That was spooky-edgy-wacky-cringey!

HolyHell!

The dynamics of what was happening in that video can only be described as.....OBLIVION.

* A well-intentioned "terrorist" demonstrator completely oblivious to the social conventions of protesting.

* A well-intentioned DIV 6 cult liar completely oblivious to their own con game.

* A well-intentioned cult security guy completely oblivious that the "SP" enturbulating him is actually speaking truth and can immeasurably help him.
Liars & Terrorists & Barely Watchable Oblivion--Oh My!

That was spooky-edgy-wacky-cringey!

HolyHell!

The dynamics of what was happening in that video can only be described as.....OBLIVION.

* A well-intentioned "terrorist" demonstrator completely oblivious to the social conventions of protesting.

* A well-intentioned DIV 6 cult liar completely oblivious to their own con game.

* A well-intentioned cult security guy completely oblivious that the "SP" enturbulating him is actually speaking truth and can immeasurably help him.
Liars & Terrorists & Barely Watchable Oblivion--Oh My!

The only thing that would have made this better is if AO brought in a copy of Marc Headley's book a few hours before his visit and placed in on a shelf in the book store,

then after she tried to close the deal by ask him if he wanted to buy a book, he could have walked over to it and said

"this one looks interesting I think I'll take it", "can I get it gift wrapped for my wife?"

I wonder if she would have sold it to him and acted as if she had no idea what just happened.

HelluvaHoax!

The only thing that would have made this better is if AO brought in a copy of Marc Headley's book a few hours before his visit and placed in on a shelf in the book store, then after she tried to close the deal by ask him if he wanted to buy a book, he could have walked over to it and said "this one looks interesting I think I'll take it", "can I get it gift wrapped for my wife?" I wonder if she would have sold it to him and acted as if she had no idea what just happened.

:hysterical: Priceless! :hysterical:

I really enjoyed watching her fumble and try to "compute & translate" each of his questions into an answer that was *acceptable* to raw meat. The gear "cogs" in her head were spinning 75 million revolutions a second. Sorta like this....

AO
"This one looks interesting, I think I'll take it."

DIV 6 DRONE
(thinking thinking thinking....)
This guys got an MU, who put that there? Did he
put it there? Somebody mocked up an Off Source
Particle which is not ideal and ideally not part of
an Ideal Org...Now what do I tell him? I don't want
to cut his reach, but he has to connect to Ron to
because anything less is out KSW. But we really need
the income because DM ordered us to buy more video
screens that play footage of Ron driving his Blue Bird trailer
and singing. It's the missing gradient that gets wogs
to reach for the Bridge...and if I don't get income sent
up lines, I am going to the RPF, so what to do? What to do?

(now, speaking out loud)
"That will be Twenty-Nine dollars.
Welcome to Scientology!"

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I have a tough time encouraging AGP when to do so might mean feeling responsible for him dropping trou at a stress test table and shoving a can up his arse.

Would it be funny? Yes.

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

I have a tough time encouraging AGP when to do so might mean feeling responsible for him dropping trou at a stress test table and shoving a can up his arse.

Would it be funny? Yes.

Zinj

lolololololololololol

DIV VI DRONE
(steering with meter reads)
that...that...that.
What was that thought?

AO
I was thinking that you have really good
TR's considering that you aren't reacting at
all--even though I have a soup can in my ass.

Sindy

Crusader
In addition, Miss Oblivion tries to explain "suppression" to her prospect as he flips through "The Cause of Suppression" booklet. He says he is not suppressed and so she has to point out something anyone would agree with: "Well having to pay taxes is suppressive." She doesn't even realize that the church has become the IRS's greatest friend in it's absolute jack boot enforcement of income tax compliance.