What's new

Stu Wyatt Arrested!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Thanks again for your help SP! :happydance: I am going to drive people nuts with my new "ability!" :eyeroll:
You're welcome! :) - You do have a couple of excess square brackets in your video link though! - Reason I know is that I can see 'em.. The square bracket is a special reserved character for use in the coding tags. Only when there is a mismatch in opening and closing tags do the brackets get printed to screen.

Tag basics revisited:
(They're called tags! - Those codes in square brackets..)

{url=URL Here} Title text here{/url}

So be very meticoulous with this. Note the brackets.

This the opening tag: {url=URL Here}

And this is the closing tag: Title text here{/url}

Note that the closing tag is a closing tag because of the forward slash.

Thus: /scientology, is sekrit geek language we can now understand! :D - Means turn the shit off..

:brow:

byte301

Crusader
:dieslaughing: good on you byte301!! You just go right ahead and do that! :thumbsup:

And indeed, I'm partial to a bit of Anonymous myself I have to say.. :whistling:

ROFL I will try to restrain myself...for a little while anyway! I am drunk with power right now!

byte301

Crusader
You're welcome! :) - You do have a couple of excess square brackets in your video link though! - Reason I know is that I can see 'em.. The square bracket is a special reserved character for use in the coding tags. Only when there is a mismatch in opening and closing tags do the brackets get printed to screen.

Tag basics revisited:
(They're called tags! - Those codes in square brackets..)

{url=URL Here} Title text here{/url}

So be very meticoulous with this. Note the brackets.

This the opening tag: {url=URL Here}

And this is the closing tag: Title text here{/url}

Note that the closing tag is a closing tag because of the forward slash.

Thus: /scientology, is sekrit geek language we can now understand! :D - Means turn the shit off..

:brow:

SP, I put it all one one line, was that right? I think the [/url] was a leftover I didn't delete in one of my 5 attempts to get it right. lol

Well I didn't need a tag to turn off $cientology. I just dialed down from 11 to -0. hahaha

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scudmuffin, thanks for the response. I meant that Stu doesn't usually throw personal insults at the $cilons like Mary DeMoss always did to WBM. Stu actually tried to talk to them except, of course, when Vicky stole his signs. And I think he did the right thing to Vicky imo. lol

I knew you were comparing the nazis & $cientology and I agree. I was posting in response to someone else's post about history repeating itself. I do agree that we have to learn from history and that's why Anonymous paid attention to WBM and went to protests instead of the other kinds of stuff. But I think this is a whole new ballgame and we have to kind of go with the flow. To try to apply battle tactics from history this time isn't going to always work...it is the internet after all. But you already know that, Scudmuffin.:yes:

Anyway, like I meant to say to people who just want to critque: either help or STFU, but I hope you will help! :coolwink:

Oh and Scudmuffin, thanks for posting those videos...very funny!

That's alright mate, I got the jist and tone from reading so it wasn't meant in a ranty way.

Those two vids are classics, as is the outtakes vid. Whenever I see scis/ex-scis talk of FSM I always think of the Flying Spaghetti Monster so I thought you guys would like them on that alone :D

byte301

Crusader
That's alright mate, I got the jist and tone from reading so it wasn't meant in a ranty way.

Those two vids are classics, as is the outtakes vid. Whenever I see scis/ex-scis talk of FSM I always think of the Flying Spaghetti Monster so I thought you guys would like them on that alone :D

And we did! :p