What's new

Stupid Cult Moron John Devries

nowout

Patron with Honors
Thank-you for directing me to this thread. Great list!
You don't happen to know what post Jon held in CMOI or why offloaded, by chance?

Not sure, perhaps Action comes to mind. I had left by the time he got offloaded....

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
What?

I am confused, what is the LRH Materials Consultant? Is this what DM had now done with the BSO (Book Store Officer) title? You know, the name hubbard gave it?

Seriously - does anyone know?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am confused, what is the LRH Materials Consultant? Is this what DM had now done with the BSO (Book Store Officer) title? You know, the name hubbard gave it?

Seriously - does anyone know?

Yes. The Bookstore Officer sells meters and lectures and all kinds of other doodads like plaques and busts too, and the name over-emphasizes books, which don't have so much profit margin.

Paul

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was wondering the same thing. If YES, he'd probably be willing to give you a free "consultation".

Yes. The Bookstore Officer sells meters and lectures and all kinds of other doodads like plaques and busts too, and the name over-emphasizes books, which don't have so much profit margin.

Paul

All these changes - I really am a bit surprised no one is standing up to this and calling it bullshit when they see it. I may not be a scientologist any longer, but they aren't even following their own "teachings" any longer.

I really would have thought that KSW would have secured what hubbard wrote from changes. To this day it still suprises me. Of course I didn't stand up when the "Golden Age of Tech" came out - I did have this diconnect that I wasn't part of the "tech guys" I was a "Admin person" ..... I guess I was trained well. I also left staff shortly after the Golden Age of Tech.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Please be sure to respond to John and answer his question.

Subject: Planet Survey
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Survey Question:

If we really pull together as Scientologists and apply what we’ve learned and are learning in the Basics and make an army of OTS, how many years do you think it will take to Clear the Planet?

323-953-3463

Jon De Vries

LRH Materials Consultant

Church of Scientology

American Saint Hill Day Org

1413 L. Ron Hubbard Way

Los Angeles, CA 90027