Super Power - It's going to open? Survey being done

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Flag has apparently been able to successfully train people to do
superpower.

Look up "Flag 2005's" poste here where he go's into details.

Then they have do do it with new def of F/N!
Huh? Can you try that in words and wog can understand? Links?

Define Superpower? Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? X-ray vision? Or is more like Batman where you have to use gadgets purchased through Scion gadget catalog, naturaly.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
My guess - City of Clearwater will turn it into a big ass gym, eventually.

Lol, I was thinkin' asylum~ "Welcome to Slappy's Fun House!" Hmmmm, or a haunted house rivalling Remmington's :confused2:

One thing for sure, considering CoS' vanishing point looming on the horizon, its one bigg-assed empty monument to gullibility and greed.

Gadfly

Crusader
Most of the key terms used in Scientology are the result if carefully-conducted PR surveys, used to ascertain the BUTTONS that get the BIGGEST READS.

In other words, most of the terms are based on surveys that were done on many people designed to determine what WORDS associated best and most fully with various emotions and ideas.

And, when surveys weren't done, it was mostly because Hubbard already had a very good idea of what word or term would best connect to the images he wanted.

The term "super-power" is the same in this regard. Terms in Scientology often have very little "actual meaning", but great amounts of imaginative value. The word excites the imagination, and each person can feed the concept with his or her own individual significances. The more vague the term is, all the better, because then the concept truly functions as a catch-all where each person can contribute the specific details of the meaning.

"Power" is a button for some nutty segment of the human population. They aspire to POWER, and that always and only means "power over others". It means nothing in isolation. So, "super-power" is just power pushed to an extreme. I am sure folks like Stalin, Chairman Mao and Kim Jong Il would LOVE to have some "super-power".

As I see it, the "power" that Scientologists often imagine themselves to possess is actually the "stability born of severe fixed ideas and strict ideology". It is a rigid and fixed BELIEF SYSTEM that creates an illusion of certainty and stability. It is a charade.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
superpower.

The thing is, they were told in so many words that they were doing some special new rundown. What are they going to say? "It sucks!" "This is weird -- what are we doing this for?"

It's not like they had a control group -- ordinary wogs who were paid to do it and record their honest feelings about abilities boosted. Given that Scientology has thrived on secrecy for years, I think the smell-o-rama, oiliness table, and the astronaut gyros are going to blow it out of the water when launched. This is a religion?

They can talk about the holiness of earning little, beating each other and having a prison camp, but it's going to be a big stretch to fit some of this stuff into what constitutes most people's concept of a tax exempt religion. Maybe they should try to recast themselves as an astronaut training and space program?

Terril park

Sponsor
Huh? Can you try that in words and wog can understand? Links?

Define Superpower? Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? X-ray vision? Or is more like Batman where you have to use gadgets purchased through Scion gadget catalog, naturaly.

" Superpower" is a marketing term, like many descriptions of auditing
actions. eg "Bright Think" rundown.

" Flag 2005" is the handle of someone who successfully trained to deliver
superpower and most other auditing. If you go to "community" on ESMB, and look him up alphabetically under "members" you can click on "Find all posts" etc. and see his reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were.

F/N is short for "floating needle" which decribes the motion of the
needle across the dial of the e-meter when the end of a process is reached.
Unfortunately DM re-defined it in an unworkable way so this in effect makes auditing unworkable.

Terril park

Sponsor
The thing is, they were told in so many words that they were doing some special new rundown. What are they going to say? "It sucks!" "This is weird -- what are we doing this for?"

It's not like they had a control group -- ordinary wogs who were paid to do it and record their honest feelings about abilities boosted. Given that Scientology has thrived on secrecy for years, I think the smell-o-rama, oiliness table, and the astronaut gyros are going to blow it out of the water when launched. This is a religion?

They can talk about the holiness of earning little, beating each other and having a prison camp, but it's going to be a big stretch to fit some of this stuff into what constitutes most people's concept of a tax exempt religion. Maybe they should try to recast themselves as an astronaut training and space program?

You put:-
"Originally Posted by Terril park
superpower."

I wrote:-

".....reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were."

Why do you reverse my quote? So you could woffle further nonsense?

MissWog

superpower.

Look up "Flag 2005's" poste here where he go's into details.

Then they have do do it with new def of F/N!

You put:-
"Originally Posted by Terril park
superpower."

I wrote:-

".....reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were."

Why do you reverse my quote? So you could woffle further nonsense?
Uhhh no ya didn't.. Or I wouldnt have been such a smart ass either.. But typos happen?.see I have one here and I'm not even gonna fix it lol

Hmm but while we are all here.. Do you do this on purpose Terril? Your post was only one page back.. Why not go look for yourself before coming at somone else? Hmmmmmm

Seriously dude, you are quoting yourself but you are not even close to quoting yourself correctly...that's just weird.

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The SP building has enough rooms to facilitate a display/exhibit of every known con/destructive cult, so that's actually interesting idea.
Discovery Channel might support it too. "The World's Only False Super Powers Museum" or some such.

Big ass gym, ice cream and rides for kids included.

Gib

Crusader
" Superpower" is a marketing term, like many descriptions of auditing
actions. eg "Bright Think" rundown.

superpower and most other auditing. If you go to "community" on ESMB, and look him up alphabetically under "members" you can click on "Find all posts" etc. and see his reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were.

F/N is short for "floating needle" which decribes the motion of the
needle across the dial of the e-meter when the end of a process is reached.
Unfortunately DM re-defined it in an unworkable way so this in effect makes auditing unworkable.

More like he re-defined it so that one needs more auditing time to ep = bucks. :roflmao:

Feral

Rogue male
My sekret source has informed me that anyone who donated to Super Power building - is getting surveys about what award should they receive for contributing to the motion. (I think Hubbard call's this "propitiation")!!

Also - they are announcing "yawn" again that Super Power will be opening and there may even be a date now. I am trying to get the new "release date".

<SNIP>:

I was waiting for this, you might not know but I'm a Cornerstone contributor, we did it back in the mid '90s because 'Super Power' was vitally important to Earths future.

So now in 2013, I'd like a suitable award for my contribution, here is a sample of the type and quality I'd like;

chump.jpeg

whitesand

Patron
The City would never attract any businesses so they keep it open - advertise world wide that this was the "mecca" of the largest and most destructive cult in the past 60 years committing crimes every single second of every single day / for 40 years right under our noses and we did not even know it!

The sad thing is that we knew immediately in 1975 something was very off when "United Churches of Florida" had guards patrolling the roof of the Ft. Harrison hotel.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terrill posted:
superpower and most other auditing. If you go to "community" on ESMB, and look him up alphabetically under "members" you can click on "Find all posts" etc. and see his reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were".

I could not find it...can you post them here - really interested in hearing about that.

My friend joined the Sea Org to be a Super Power auditor - they sent out promo with the 200 auditor's on it a few years ago - he has never been trained...and is not in the SP / TCC - won't tell me what he is doing...just keeps "waxing enthusiasm" about it - "it is going to open this year...(a year goes by)...same ole shit for 5 years now!!

He came for a visit - and is completely GONE - so sad!! He has taken the bait, he drank the kool-aid and has slipped away into the vast scam that is Scientology. I hope he realizes there ain't no super power, no bridge, nothing but lies!

Div6

Crusader
Terrill posted:
superpower and most other auditing. If you go to "community" on ESMB, and look him up alphabetically under "members" you can click on "Find all posts" etc. and see his reports of how unsuccessful the attempts at training people to deliver superpower were".

I could not find it...can you post them here - really interested in hearing about that.

My friend joined the Sea Org to be a Super Power auditor - they sent out promo with the 200 auditor's on it a few years ago - he has never been trained...and is not in the SP / TCC - won't tell me what he is doing...just keeps "waxing enthusiasm" about it - "it is going to open this year...(a year goes by)...same ole shit for 5 years now!!

He came for a visit - and is completely GONE - so sad!! He has taken the bait, he drank the kool-aid and has slipped away into the vast scam that is Scientology. I hope he realizes there ain't no super power, no bridge, nothing but lies!

Try http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=2457083

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hear they may be giving out "gold watches"....could that be a little bribery gift to help the Cult defend the fraud. Depose a cornerstoner after the Cult gives them a gold Rolex - and then ask them to defend the Cult and Super Power? Someone notify Theodore Babbitt!!

I wonder if those won't be fake rolexes, gold plate instead of solid . . . . Would fit, don't ya think, considering what else is 'fake' in scno/co$ . . . :laugh:

MissWog

fakerolex.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It would be foolish to release "Super Power" at this time, for the following reasons:

1. One less Dono Scam to reg for;
2. Once the "whales" complete the Rundown, they will be disappointed, which will lead to disaffection;
3. The expectation of "Planetary Clearing" was set by LRH, once Super Power was delivered, first to the staff, and then the public....This planet is even more of a resistive case now than it was in the '70's..so when these "super beings" find that the stats are not "rocketing"....more disaffection;
4. Of course the follow on to all of that is yet another "you are doing it wrong" with Gat II....so once through the Super Power washing machine, they get to re-train AGAIN. More Disaffection.
5. Like KTL and LOC, The Ethics Repair List WAKES PEOPLE UP. And once woken up, they tend to see the Scn milieu for what it is, an unnecessary destructive side-show. Which is a "win", but not what they can afford to deliver at this point.

All of which tells me, its the end game for DM.....he's got nothing left.

But....when the first "whale" (Feshback) donated $1M to SuperPower (long ago) and was given the Rundown (the substantial parts of it, not all apparently) he did what well-programmed whales are supposed to do.........HE TOLD SCIENTOLOGISTS THAT IT "WAS THE BEST ACTION HE HAD EVER DONE IN SCIENTOLOGY!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The freaking retardation level of Scientologists is actually hard to comprehend. Feshback could have virtually been given ANY set of commands or "Rundowns" and he would have had the "Best action he had ever done in Scientology".

A true believer (virtually any Scientologist) can be told ANYTHING "works" and they will report that "it works". Whatever is wrong will be magically handled!

Give them a command to find a pre-natal engram with a verbal content that causes their asthma and they will happily report an attempted abortion with somebody saying something about 'not being able to breathe'. And it will be magically handled!

Give them a command to find Gorilla Goal Implants trillions of years ago that make them unable to pay their credit cards now, and they will find gorilla goal implant phrases that are the reason their havingness is so low. And it will be magically handled!

Give them a command to find aliens in their body that are causing them to still have the same somatics they had when they failed to handle with Dianetics and they will find BTs that are causing those somatics. And it will be magically handled!

Give them a command to find "dormant" aliens that are the real cause of the same somatics that they previously said were handled in Diantetics AND OT III and those somatics will totally blow forever (again). And it will be magically handled!

Honestly, Scientologists are very suggestible and very dumb. The rest of the world is laughing at them but they take themselves very seriously. And they have great certainty that they are the smartest people "on the planet".

And Scientologists also believe that they are "handling" the rest of the world.

What is Scientology? It's really horribly deluded cringey stuff. LOL.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
But....when the first "whale" (Feshback) donated $1M to SuperPower (long ago) and was given the Rundown (the substantial parts of it, not all apparently) he did what well-programmed whales are supposed to do.........HE TOLD SCIENTOLOGISTS THAT IT "WAS THE BEST ACTION HE HAD EVER DONE IN SCIENTOLOGY!"

Feshbach is DEAD!! How super is that?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Why hasn't this thing started yet? Could it be that the plankton in charge is afraid of people becoming powerful?

There is a possibility that Dave really thinks this will make strong thetans and if that's the case strong adversaries, he fears people big enough stand up to him and tell him to hand over his crown. Could it be that he actually thinks tech works?

Or it could just be that it's impossible to recruit the staff and keep them long enough to open. The good thing is that pulling staff out of Orgs as they must do will destabilise the show even further.

Why hasn't this thing started yet? Could it be that the plankton in charge is afraid of people becoming powerful?

There is a possibility that Dave really thinks this will make strong thetans and if that's the case strong adversaries, he fears people big enough stand up to him and tell him to hand over his crown. Could it be that he actually thinks tech works?

Or it could just be that it's impossible to recruit the staff and keep them long enough to open. The good thing is that pulling staff out of Orgs as they must do will destabilise the show even further.

DM must be getting more and more noivous about the growing numbers of OT8s out there who say it was ALL A LOAD OF CRAP. In the good old pre internet days there were fewer of them, or they had almost no voice. But now, as DM presses the start button on the first inaugural spin of the whirly gig machine for the first Superpower [STRIKE]cow[/STRIKE] pre-OT, you'll see a think wad of "If this doesn't work, dont blame us and don't ask for your money back", signed release forms flying around the room as they are ripped out of the per-OTs hand by the centrifugal force.