What's new

Super Power - It's going to open? Survey being done

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
My sekret source has informed me that anyone who donated to Super Power building - is getting surveys about what award should they receive for contributing to the motion. (I think Hubbard call's this "propitiation")!!

Also - they are announcing "yawn" again that Super Power will be opening and there may even be a date now. I am trying to get the new "release date".

The golden age II is being released soon too..it is "confidential" ... yawn The class five morges are sending their staff to Fraud Scam Base for training...$$$$$

I am sure it has nothing to do with the Luis Garcia verses the Church of Scientology's FRAUD lawsuit...:whistling:

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Opening the building and giving out awards is one thing, delivering the technology of Superpower will bring about more Bad Results or No Results which according to KSWI are the number one cause for attacks on Scientology.

Yeah, go ahead and open.:coolwink:
My sekret source has informed me that anyone who donated to Super Power building - is getting surveys about what award should they receive for contributing to the motion. Also - they are announcing "yawn" again that Super Power will be opening and there may even be a date now.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the Luis Garcia verses the Church of Scientology's FRAUD lawsuit...:whistling:

Opening the building and giving out awards is one thing, delivering the technology of Superpower will bring about more Bad Results or No Results which according to KSWI are the number one cause for attacks on Scientology.

Yeah, go ahead and open.:coolwink:

It's really not that difficult, Hubbard's formula works pretty well.

Deliver the pile of shit in a gradient format and just keep promising the results will be experienced on the next level.

In the mean time, give them a new game piece at each level completed so they can flaunt it as a status symbol to the other members of the role playing game.

Then let them compete to see who can create the most ridiculous success story.

And in a decade or two, develop a new shiny package to place the same old scam in, and then force them to place their focus on that

My sekret source has informed me that anyone who donated to Super Power building - is getting surveys about what award should they receive for contributing to the motion. (I think Hubbard call's this "propitiation")!!

Also - they are announcing "yawn" again that Super Power will be opening and there may even be a date now. I am trying to get the new "release date".

The golden age II is being released soon too..it is "confidential" ... yawn The class five morges are sending their staff to Fraud Scam Base for training...$$$$$

Mmmmm..somethng about that..?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's really not that difficult, Hubbard's formula works pretty well.

Deliver the pile of shit in a gradient format and just keep promising the results will be experienced on the next level.

In the mean time, give them a new game piece at each level completed so they can flaunt it as a status symbol to the other members of the role playing game.

Then let them compete to see who can create the most ridiculous success story.

And in a decade or two, develop a new shiny package to place the same old scam in, and then force them to place their focus on that

I hear they may be giving out "gold watches"....could that be a little bribery gift to help the Cult defend the fraud. Depose a cornerstoner after the Cult gives them a gold Rolex - and then ask them to defend the Cult and Super Power? Someone notify Theodore Babbitt!!

I hear they may be giving out "gold watches"....could that be a little bribery gift to help the Cult defend the fraud. Depose a cornerstoner after the Cult gives them a gold Rolex - and then ask them to defend the Cult and Super Power? Someone notify Theodore Babbitt!!

I was kind of hoping they would give them a cape to wear, kind of like those Ideal Org Vampire Uniforms,

that got laughed out of existence before they had a chance to be implemented

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/new-ideal-org-uniform-pictures.44603/

Div6

Crusader
It would be foolish to release "Super Power" at this time, for the following reasons:

1. One less Dono Scam to reg for;
2. Once the "whales" complete the Rundown, they will be disappointed, which will lead to disaffection;
3. The expectation of "Planetary Clearing" was set by LRH, once Super Power was delivered, first to the staff, and then the public....This planet is even more of a resistive case now than it was in the '70's..so when these "super beings" find that the stats are not "rocketing"....more disaffection;
4. Of course the follow on to all of that is yet another "you are doing it wrong" with Gat II....so once through the Super Power washing machine, they get to re-train AGAIN. More Disaffection.
5. Like KTL and LOC, The Ethics Repair List WAKES PEOPLE UP. And once woken up, they tend to see the Scn milieu for what it is, an unnecessary destructive side-show. Which is a "win", but not what they can afford to deliver at this point.

All of which tells me, its the end game for DM.....he's got nothing left.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I was kind of hoping they would give them a cape to wear.

A cape with the super power logo and amount they donated, to be worn to the opening -- would also signify their flight speed once they've completed the rundown.

A gold watch would just serve to make members keep track of time until the whole thing is in the dumper.

Let the oiliness begin. Once the laughter dies down, the press will kill them with questions about the books by Wright and Jenna.

But damn, how I wish they made the Sea Org wear those capes!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess - City of Clearwater will turn it into a big ass gym, eventually.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be foolish to release "Super Power" at this time, for the following reasons:

1. One less Dono Scam to reg for;
2. Once the "whales" complete the Rundown, they will be disappointed, which will lead to disaffection;
3. The expectation of "Planetary Clearing" was set by LRH, once Super Power was delivered, first to the staff, and then the public....This planet is even more of a resistive case now than it was in the '70's..so when these "super beings" find that the stats are not "rocketing"....more disaffection;
4. Of course the follow on to all of that is yet another "you are doing it wrong" with Gat II....so once through the Super Power washing machine, they get to re-train AGAIN. More Disaffection.
5. Like KTL and LOC, The Ethics Repair List WAKES PEOPLE UP. And once woken up, they tend to see the Scn milieu for what it is, an unnecessary destructive side-show. Which is a "win", but not what they can afford to deliver at this point.

All of which tells me, its the end game for DM.....he's got nothing left.

Ha! ^^^ Good points!!

Scientology ~ the science of disaffection in droves!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess - City of Clearwater will turn it into a big ass gym, eventually.

Clearwater's Flag will perhaps become the world's new "industry of death museam" and amusement park - complete with RIDES for the kids!! (Super power)

The City would never attract any businesses so they keep it open - advertise world wide that this was the "mecca" of the largest and most destructive cult in the past 60 years committing crimes every single second of every single day / for 40 years right under our noses and we did not even know it! The world's new Jim Jones...and the City would sell tickets at $25 a pop!! Of course, Kids rides - Free!!

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
^^^we gotta be careful though.. Define "Opening" hahaha!

Cut a ribbon but you can't get past the lobby, book store and money making purif center?

BardoThodol

^^^we gotta be careful though.. Define "Opening" hahaha!

Cut a ribbon but you can't get past the lobby, book store and money making purif center?

Damn! The definition gambit.

What is the meaning of "opening?"

Shit, a gambler's final welch on the bet: "Ah, but that's not how I define opening."

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
On the high end of my optimistic expectations, maybe the equipment involved will elevate clams' "perceptics" to a point where they perceive they are being scammed?

On the low end, I'm expecting to hear about wins, like members claiming that after a week spent at the smell-o-rama station, they can now smell dog shit from a mile away.

Unless you're trying to build muscles or prepare to withstand G forces followed by weightlessness, spending a lot money on routines that involve contraptions of dubious purpose might cause people to think -- more than talk therapy with the e-meter, or training routines not involving equipment.

The emeter was a valuable contrivance for the cult through the years, but to introduce so many conspicuously new contrivances at once seems like a risk. Just as the public is starting is become aware of the shaky basis for the standard stuff, and the cult's nutty founder, won't all all these new things make even members question where it came from?

Maybe not -- maybe they are relieved not to have to buy yet another revised set of books or have to repeat levels. I just don't see how they are going to focus media attention away from all this crazy when the building opens. :ohmy:

MissWog

Hahaha! But I bet they still have to exit through the book store on the way out!
Oh and just think of the gift store possibilities with super power capes and tshirts!

Terril park

Sponsor
Flag has apparently been able to successfully train people to do
superpower.

Look up "Flag 2005's" poste here where he go's into details.

Then they have do do it with new def of F/N!