Super Power Opens October 6, 2013 per the Tampa Bay Times

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
No it's real. I re-checked the source. It's in the email account in which I receive Flag emails, and I have about 5 accounts.

Maybe one of the people SOT and I were talking about in the boiling point analogy. Already ready to blow, trying to slip in a passive-agressive shot that the semi-literates in the SO censor's office* won't notice?

*Isn't it ironic they are involved in the only real military "intelligence" position El Wrong ever held, and are probably fucking it up just as badly? :eyeroll:

Lone Star

Crusader
And this paragraph is another gem....

Since thousands and thousands of Scientologists have made bookings for a Grand Opening Event there is a rumor COB has decided that every Scientologists who is losing money for nonrefundable tickets, or other nonrefundable travel costs, can submit those expenses to his/her registrar to receive service credits for the amounts of nonrefundable costs.

Note how there's no indication that the "rumor" is true!!! :lol:

Could just be bad syntax. No wait!!! That can't be....they have the Study Tech!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
No it's real. I re-checked the source. It's in the email account in which I receive Flag emails, and I have about 5 accounts.

Yeah, but maybe someone got access to the list and sent out a hoax email? :unsure:

If yes, I'm nominating that person for an SP of the Month award! :clap:

Lone Star

Crusader
Yeah, but maybe someone got access to the list and sent out a hoax email? :unsure:

If yes, I'm nominating that person for an SP of the Month award! :clap:

Yeah it could be a hoax the more I think about it. It came from this email address though....

[email protected]

And this was at the bottom of the email....

You received this email because your email address was on a list of Scientologists to receive information about current events in Scientology. If you have friends who are interested to receive information about current events in Scientology you can subscribe to our newsletters here.

Of course I'm wary of clicking the "here".

Lone Star

Crusader
Have you ever got email from that particular email address before?

I truly don't remember. It's been a long time since I've received anything from Flag, or at least seen anything. They go to my Junk folder automatically. Tonight I just happened to be looking through it before I cleaned it up.

Usually the word "Flag" is in the email addresses, but if this I/C is over just this particular special event they may have created it's own department. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else got it.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
... The new Ideal pricing stays the same for the sub-Humanitarian statuses.

OMG!! This is just too rich!!! "Sub-Humanitarian statuses!!!! If you're a tightwad you can at least be a sub-human!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

EDIT: Oh Shit!!! I just noticed this status..... Patron Colossius Moronius

Make them stop....I can't stop laughing.....getting hiccups!!!!

EDIT to the EDIT: I should've started a thread with this email. Almost every line is a "WTF", hilarious, and worthy of comment. Come on....Did Hoaxie really write this email?

Yeah, that's too good. I changed my status also. I'm now Patron sub-Humanitarian :roflmao:

Lone Star

Crusader
I truly don't remember. It's been a long time since I've received anything from Flag, or at least seen anything. They go to my Junk folder automatically. Tonight I just happened to be looking through it before I cleaned it up.

Usually the word "Flag" is in the email addresses, but if this I/C is over just this particular special event they may have created it's own department. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else got it.

Oh and it did just come tonight because I checked the day and time. Well actually it's time stamped @ Wed 9/25/13 1:56 AM. That looks like Greenwich Mean Time to me. Right now it's 3:51AM in England. It could've come from St. Hill perhaps?

FlagEmDown

Patron
Suggest you view the tracking header and also check the location of the originating IP address. Could be the sender's name / info on the address was spoofed. (Just like all those phishing scams)

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
This is a snip of the post, my favorite part.

Just received this email from the fine folks at Flag.... :hysterical:

Only if after one year they have not achieved the new donation amounts for their statuses will they be relegated to the next lower status they have achieved. If you have seen the reports of tremendous case gain people have achieved from getting Patron and Humanitarian status and above, they now can avail themselves the same win twice when they complete the donation gap that some may have with the new ideal scale.
:hysterical::hysterical:

Lone Star

Crusader
Suggest you view the tracking header and also check the location of the originating IP address. Could be the sender's name / info on the address was spoofed. (Just like all those phishing scams)

Of course! :duh: Thanks for reminding me to do that.

It turns out it's from.....drum role please......THETABURST. As in ThetaBurst.org. They have the same email list that Debbie Cook used.

:lol:

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
"If you have seen the reports of tremendous case gain people have achieved from getting Patron and Humanitarian status and above, they now can avail themselves the same win twice when they complete the donation gap that some may have with the new ideal scale."

Donation gap.
laugh2.gif

Cue the George C. Scott as General Buck Turgidson and mine shaft gap bit in Dr. Strangelove.

[video=youtube_share;ybSzoLCCX-Y]http://youtu.be/ybSzoLCCX-Y[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Super Powah theme music: (Alternate title: The true source of Hubbard's grand designs...)

[video=youtube;qTYCTw4QJAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYCTw4QJAg[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Super Power Delay of Opening

The Underground Bunker (Tony Ortega's blog) did a very interesting story on this subject earlier today:

Much discussion of the Millenium event but Tony left out the Man with no head, that's why those folks got sent to the RFP from Int...per BFG I think.

I heard a local gal left yesterday for Flag to start super power. She just got back from redoing her purif and obj a couple weeks ago. So have they started delivering without officially opening the building? Or is she in for some other kind of BS?