What's new

Super Power Opens October 6, 2013 per the Tampa Bay Times

Mirele

Patron
I didn't see this posted anywhere.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...ning-of-long-delayed-flag-building-in/2136935

CLEARWATER — Almost 15 years after it began construction, the Church of Scientology plans to open its massive Flag Building in downtown Clearwater on Oct. 6 with a dedication ceremony it says will draw 10,000 Scientologists.

One month later, the International Association of Scientologists' Anniversary Weekend, a signature Scientology event usually held in England, will be moved to Clearwater and conducted in an enormous tent that will seat most of the 8,000 people expected to attend.

Lots and lots of questions surfacing...

Are there even 10,000 Scientologists that Davey can pull into CW anymore?
And he expects them to come back a week later for the IAS event?
So really, what is going on to make Davey do this?

And I still can't get over how the city of Clearwater is buttkissing the Scientologists, who do not spend money in the city and keep to themselves.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And I still can't get over how the city of Clearwater is buttkissing the Scientologists, who do not spend money in the city and keep to themselves.

Because they don't want to die in car or gun "accidents"?

Gadfly

Crusader
From the article:

"Hubbard said the Super Power program would awaken spiritual beings occupying human forms to empower them to clear the planet of its many perils."

Oh, so NOW, once again, all the stops will be blown away so that Sceintoogy can complete its mission to "fix Earth".

All of the Dianetics, Objectives, grades, clearing and the OT levels didn't yet manage to "awaken the spiritual beings"? But spinning them around on a gyroscope and smelling fragrances will? :hysterical:

I can't believe that the Scio-doofuses still believe this nonsense.

It will be interesting, in 5 or 10 years, after hundreds of people have done "super-power", how they will still remain no different or better than anyone else, and how some or many of THEM end up getting declared as Suppressive Persons! :duh:

I mean give me a break, how can anyone truly believe that THIS TIME the things holding down the thetan will REALLY be "undercut".

:puke2:

The soon-to-be-realized great failure of Super Power may be one of the key last remaining nails in the coffin of corporate Scientology.

Last edited:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sure the building may open but Super Power won't be delivered.
It is just going to be the worlds biggest reg office.

Gadfly

Crusader
Sure the building may open but Super Power won't be delivered.

It is just going to be the worlds biggest reg office.

I read somewhere awhile ago that ALL services from the FH were going to be moved to the new building, and that the Fort Harrison was going to be placed back into FULL service as a "hotel" and restaurant.

I also heard that once that happens that they will have to pay taxes on the FH. Anyone know if THAT is true?

Also, anyone know how if Super Power will be delivered en masse concurrently with the opening of the building?

Gib

Crusader
From the article:

"Hubbard said the Super Power program would awaken spiritual beings occupying human forms to empower them to clear the planet of its many perils."

Oh, so NOW, once again, all the stops will be blown away so that Sceintoogy can complete its mission to "fix Earth".

I can't believe that the Scio-doofuses still believe this nonsense.

It will be interesting, in 5 or 10 years, after hundreds of people have done "super-power", how they will still remain no different or better than anyone else, and how some or many of THEM end up getting declared as Suppressive Persons! :duh:

I mean give me a break, how can anyone truly believe that THIS TIME the things holding down the thetan will REALLY be "undercut".

:puke2:

The failure of super power may be one of the key last remaining nails in the coffin of corporate Scientology.

It's too funny, really.

Before Super Power there was New Pro TR's course, and then the KTL/LOC course, and then the "The Basics", and then GAT1, and now GAT2 plus Super Power,

:hysterical::hysterical:

But wait, back in 1958 or 1959 ole Ronny say in the clearing congress videos, we got it now.

But wait, back in 1950 Ronny says we and two people who read dianetics can "clear" each other, :laugh:

But, I guess, Ronny discovered that well people are actually more stupid than he thought, so he had to develop scientology to undercut dianetics, and lo and behold we got a bridge, just like Ron said at the end of dianetics.

Lone Star

Crusader
Well finally! ! So long ESMB! I'm gonna do my amends and go back in! Gonna git me some friggin Supah Powahs!! Hell yeah!!

Well finally! ! So long ESMB! I'm gonna do my amends and go back in! Gonna git me some friggin Supah Powahs!! Hell yeah!!

Have you picked up a costume yet?

05jun18-super-dork.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's too funny, really.

Before Super Power there was New Pro TR's course, and then the KTL/LOC course, and then the "The Basics", and then GAT1, and now GAT2 plus Super Power,

:hysterical::hysterical:

But wait, back in 1958 or 1959 ole Ronny say in the clearing congress videos, we got it now.

But wait, back in 1950 Ronny says we and two people who read dianetics can "clear" each other, :laugh:

But, I guess, Ronny discovered that well people are actually more stupid than he thought, so he had to develop scientology to undercut dianetics, and lo and behold we got a bridge, just like Ron said at the end of dianetics.

That was supposed to be the whole point of KTL. El Ron Elray discovered that PCs were too degraded to duplicate auditing questions and he had to cut the gradient back to KTL so that the PC could even duplicate the auditing command to begin with to as-is their massive, solid banks...Ron being so light and theta and elevated and all.

Scientology: Ron's Spate of Hate

Gadfly

Crusader
I wonder what the next "undercut" will be?

Maybe in 5-10 years, DM will tell a roaring Scientology event audience that they have uncovered a previously unknown and unreleased NEW PURIFICATION R/D VERSION 2.0 that deals with the ever-increasing pollution that Ron foretold and that is NOW "preventing case gain"! :duh:

Of course, one will still have to do the original Purif, and the NEW ADVANCED SUPER-PURIF can only be done after the PC has expanded greatly in awareness and enough charge has been removed form the case (after OT III).

One stable datum you can always count on - there has to always be some NEW thing to sell to the suckers!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
That was supposed to be the whole point of KTL. El Ron Elray discovered that PCs were too degraded to duplicate auditing questions and he had to cut the gradient back to KTL so that the PC could even duplicate the auditing command to begin with to as-is their massive, solid banks...Ron being so light and theta and elevated and all.

Scientology: Ron's Spate of Hate

Everything I have read of Ron's writing and I now think the opposite, and compare, and

lo and behold

I see the truth, what is actually going on with the social engineering of "scientology" as being an applied religious philosophy or

how to think with scientology only in living life

no other thoughts are allowed, only "what would Ron do" as written in Ron's - Hubbard COPL & Hubbard COB.

Maybe in 5-10 years, DM will tell a roaring Scientology event audience that they have uncovered a previously unknown and unreleased NEW PURIFICATION R/D VERSION 2.0 that deals with the ever-increasing pollution that Ron foretold and that is NOW "preventing case gain"! :duh:

Of course, one will still have to do the original Purif, and the NEW ADVANCED SUPER-PURIF can only be done after the PC has expanded greatly in awareness and enough charge has been removed form the case (after OT III).

One stable datum you can always count on - there has to always be some NEW thing to sell to the suckers!!!! :thumbsup:

Yep. that's a winner, the evil psychs are contaminating our water supply

http://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20040810/prozac-in-drinking-water-likely-so

but he'll have to accompany that Scientology's very own bottled water, purified with L. Ron's newly found tech, consuming anything else is guaranteed to stall your case gain, as we have all witnessed for the past 60 years.

Gib

Crusader

Maybe in 5-10 years, DM will tell a roaring Scientology event audience
that they have uncovered a previously unknown and unreleased NEW PURIFICATION R/D VERSION 2.0 that deals with the ever-increasing pollution that Ron foretold and that is NOW "preventing case gain"! :duh:

Here's a question I have:

where in the HCOPL's & HCOB's does it explain on how a new leader will be chosen?

So, let's say DM dies tomorrow. How do scientologists know who is now qualified to be the leader?

Lone Star

Crusader

Yes! The new Purif will handle the polluting effects of the chemtrails which impedes the gains of the Super Power Rundown. :duh:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I have received all kinds of mail over the years that 'Super is soon to be open!" Now it looks like it's going to happen but nothing yet has been sent.

I wonder if they are opening it now to draw attention away from Leah's book, the deaths in Narcanon and other attacks?

Gadfly

Crusader
Here's a question I have:

where in the HCOPL's & HCOB's does it explain on how a new leader will be chosen?

So, let's say DM dies tomorrow. How do scientologists know who is now qualified to be the leader?

Well, they will do like they always do, and just as Hubbard always did.

They just MAKE THE SHIT UP AS THEY GO ALONG!

There will be a huge mandatory event where everybody MUST attend. As always, it will be promoted as what will be the "biggest and best event ever", that "you cannot miss it", and that "this event will let you know once and for all just how YOU will go free in the New Platinum Era of Scientology"! :happydance:

After some 4 hours of endless standing, clapping (and yawning from the endless MUs and intentionally confusing explanations) the NEW leader will be paraded about. Of course, he was GROOMED and CHOSEN by DM YEARS before, all the while planning for such an eventuality!

Scientology INT management always pretends that they always have everything under total control.

The captive deluded Scientology audience will believe any bundle of nonsense told to them with authority, pageantry, fake navy uniforms and lots of hoopla.

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Well, they will do like they always do, and just as Hubbard always did.

They just MAKE THE SHIT UP AS THEY GO ALONG!

There will be a huge mandatory event where everybody a MUST attend.

After some 4 hours of endless standing, clapping (and yawning from the endless MUs and intentionally confusing explanations) the NEW leader will be paraded about. Of course, he was GROOMED and CHOSEN by DM YEARS before, all the while planning for such an eventuality!

The captive deluded Scientology audience will believe any bundle of nonsense told to them with authority, pageantry, fake navy uniforms and lots of hoopla.

Except that DM isn't like LRH and doesn't build people up and flatter them like old Hubs did. When I read Jeff Hawkins's book I finally understood why people could be so close to the crazy old fuck and still hold him in such high esteem.

DM happened to be the most psychopathic and power hungry of the people built up by LRH.

so no, I don't see a third leader of Scn. The sooner he drinks himself to death, the sooner we can all toast a job well done and move on with our lives.

Yes, we can always find some new SP to be the cause of all of Scientology's failures! :clap:

And in case there is still someone out there who hasn't noticed, Hubbard's Tech is so fragile that SPs don't even need to break a sweat to make it fail.

Scientology has no answer for the power of SP Tech.

Lone Star

Crusader
Years ago I was talking to a fellow Scilon outside and there were heavy chemtrails crisscrossing the sky that day. It wasn't normal contrails either. A distinct massive checkerboard pattern over the entire city.

I pointed upward and asked him what he thought about it. He said it's all about KSW! "We gotta fully implement KSW".

:hysterical: