What's new

Super Power pushed back indefinitely!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The first draft of a briefing from DM to the membership was leaked. :coolwink:

Here's part of it:

Miscavige:
"There is an unprecedented attack on the Scientology religion via the court cases which is threatening the survival of Scientology as well as our eternity.

The Psych's knew we were getting ready to release SuperPower and are doing everything in their power to stop us, as they KNOW that once SuperPower is released, the game is over and the planet is ours.

But before we actually release it we must fend off these viscous attacks, and the way you can help us do that is by increasing your IAS Status NOW to as high a level as you can." Our survival is at stake, so no one is to leave without first seeing the IAS Reg. "

Lone Star

Crusader
The SP's can hold their protests in Clamityville, FL on the corner of Tobin and Childs.

:hysterical:

That's the spirit!! Rename the thoroughfares and streets too!

Arnie Lerma Way
Rathbun Rd
Rinder Rd
Lisa McPherson Blvd
Ortega Pkwy
Gerry Armstrong Ave
Wollersheim Way
Tory Magoo Dr
Headley Heights Dr
Bob Minton Blvd
Jesse Prince Pkwy
Paulette Cooper Blvd

:biggrin:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Super Power - Scientology Building Dedication Postponed - Indefinitely!!

Xenu, Florida?

If they changed the name to that and put incident II on signs at the edge of town no one below OT3 would be allowed to come.

Speaking of Xenu, check out this restaurant in Lisbon Portugal:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...-Reviews-Xenu_Lisbona-Lisbon_Estremadura.html

le-devant-du-restaurant.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased
From Ron, the moron, to all the girls he loved before, who traveled in and out his door, he's glad they came along, he dedicates this town to all the girls he's loved before...

Cooperstown, FL

Komkosadamanov, FL

Purple Rain

Crusader
That's the spirit!! Rename the thoroughfares and streets too!

Arnie Lerma Way
Rathbun Rd
Rinder Rd
Lisa McPherson Blvd
Ortega Pkwy
Gerry Armstrong Ave
Wollersheim Way
Tory Magoo Dr
Headley Heights Dr
Bob Minton Blvd
Jesse Prince Pkwy
Paulette Cooper Blvd

:biggrin:

Don't forget Remini Alley (lol) and Katie Holmes Square

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From BFG:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/18/miscavige-blinks-scientology-postpones-super-power-indefinitely/

Marc Headley
• 3 hours ago

Wow. I bet that The Hole is standing room only right now. And grease up the oiliness table! We have some new volunteers!

The best part is that this is entirely Dave Miscavige's doing and he knows it. They have been delaying Super Power for years because of materials, trained staff etc. The fact is that Super Power is giant polished turd and when it gets released people are going to see that. The Running Program (CCRD) will not be able to be done by 75% of the scilons and the ones that do it are going to have medical issues.

The "new" Mark VIII ULTRA E-Meters were done in 2004 so they can't be the reason. For all the scilons reading this blog, here are the patents for the new E-meter Captain David MIscavige will be releasing as some new thing. http://www.freepatentsonline.c... or http://www.freepatentsonline.c...
Whatever he tells you. It is a lie. He has been waiting for them to sell out the Mark VII meters so he can make you buy this new one once those are gone. If you still don't believe it, look at the patent application dates from 2003 & 2004. Oh, and they cost $40 dollars for him to make them, so if he charges more than $100 it is a total ripoff as a fancy paperweight. Hell, you guys have been "tricking" the E-Meter for years, so no one knows it is a piece of crap more than you. The "new" meter is no better. I had "floating TA" on that thing the night before I blew the Int Base.

Meanwhile, prepare to be owned full time on everything else you are working on Captain Dave. You have spies ALL AROUND YOU NOW. It does not matter how many of the outside "Professionals" you let go that work on the events. (Say "Hi" to Dennis & Margaret) for me. You always have to bring in outsiders for events and there are spies amongst all of them. So get used to it. You have no more secrets.

Also, you really need to get rid of the INCOMM guys. They could not detect a network intrusion if it bit them on their mouse finger.

Until next time...
BFG

Marc Headley John P.
• an hour ago

We would have a budget limit of around 1 million dollars for each of the major events each year EXCEPT IAS. That is for the hall, videos, stage, sets, projection, lights, audio you name it. Smaller events at Flag could squeak out at 500K. But Shrine or Ruth Eckerd Hall is going to cost a bunch.

IAS could go up to 2 million because of the tent, patrons ball etc. But IAS would make an average of 10-20 million that week and THEY paid for that event. All the other events would get paid for by CSI.

They can't just put on the IAS in England as normal because Dave took their tent! So there is no IAS event? How can it be?

I can already tell you that this was supposed to be released for Auditor's Day and that deadline was missed. Then It was going to be IAS and now it seems that has been missed. HE could do it for New Years, but New Years is supposed to be about the year of expansion. Captain Dave might just go for that because there has not ben any expansion and that would be the best cover up.

If they miss New Years, then it will just get bumped because March 13th is next up and that's LRH's birthday and they are only supposed to blow smoke up the old mans backside on that day.

May9th is the next one after that and it is supposed to be Dianetics so that is a no go. Then we are back to June 6th which seems to have already been cancelled this year and that is supposed to be on the ship and it holds 300 people in the Starlight Cabaret if you shoehorn them in.

Then we are back to Auditor's day in September 2014.

It's going to be a long year for the Golden Error and The Hole dwellers if Captain Dave screws up getting his bumbling trainees done by New Years.

I am SOOOOOOO glad I not sitting at some conference table at Gold right now. This is the most major clusterfuck I have ever seen in the scilon world.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Just received a few texts from some friends who are lurking...

"Don't forget the trees -they cut 'em down & then pp'd the event anyway? Letters to the editor, stat!" -- Assume this is the Editor of the Tampa Bay Times -- and perhaps the Clearwater residents can email the Mayor/City Council, too.

"Check muni codes for how long tent permitted 2 b up. Verify ins is obtained/maintained." -- Does anyone here know if proof of insurance was required by the City to erect the tent in the first place?
It was reported that Co$ was due to present an insurance certificate indicating they'd obtained 'public liability insurance' to City Officials on Friday, which is now moot, (yay!) but is the tent itself permitted to be up simply because it's located on Co$/scientology property? That doesn't sound safe or proper.

"Clearwater event calendar is online, looks busy." -- Guess I'll have to find a link. :p

JB (Not taking add'l text requests, btw.)

Seemed inevitable - but fantastic news nonetheless!!

I can barely imagine the brew haha that exists within these daze...and anxiously awaiting the next big OOPS!

Basically what happen is North Korea Jr just launched another one of their missiles into the ocean. And as is the case with the real North Korea, nobody outside of North Korea even noticed, and those inside North Korea just pretend it didn't happen.

RogerB

Crusader
Ohh, Marc, I convulsed while reading this:
It's going to be a long year for the Golden Error and The Hole dwellers . . . .

WE do have some wits here
:yes:

I love it!

R

Purple Rain

Crusader
Um...wouldn't that be Kirstie Alley? I mean she's technically BIG enough to be both in and out at will or something.

Kirstie doesn't really count because, although she is doing her bit to ruin the cult, she's still just accidentally suppressive. The odd bit of footbullet buffoonery still doesn't cut it in the street naming department, but consider her an honorable mention. Lol!

Edit: "Krusty Alley" is still under consideration by the city at this time, however.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Super Power - Scientology Building Dedication Postponed - Indefinitely!!

I've been reconsidering my view of the Clearwater city employees since August 2011 when assistant city attorney Camilo Soto described, in public, the whole Supah Powerz Mecca Flag business as a "shell game". You will recall that was when Scientology was fined $413,500 after ignoring its civic repsonsibilities for more than four years.

SUPERPOWER: Truth Revealed!

Here is a tasty bit about super-elite OT Matt Feshback, who donated millions to the SuperPower building so that he could do the rundown well over a decade before anyone else. He is out there at the orgs giving financial seminars these days, even though his companies (plural) went bust, he owes millions in taxes and he recently declared personal bankruptcy.

But the SuperPower completion still talks in glowing terms how aware he is. In fact, he brags about how he "can sense danger faster" than ordinary humans. But, apparently not able to sense the dangers that destroyed his finances, health, reputation and sanity.

Scientology: The full hat of dupes, buffoons and clowns!

This declaration is not really a good advertisement for the beneficial effects of the Super Power Rundowns:

M. Feshbach in 2006 (from an
article in the St. Petersburg Times):

"Matt Feshbach believes he has super powers. He senses danger faster than most people. He appreciates beauty more deeply than he used to. He says he outperforms his peers in the money management industry.
He heightened his powers of perception in 1995 when he went to Los Angeles and became the first and so far only 'public' Scientologist to take a highly classified Scientology program called Super Power. [...]

"For Feshbach it's like nothing he has ever done in Scientology. 'I got it. I loved it,' he gushed.

"Feshbach, 52, and his two brothers became famous in investment circles during the 1980s as the kings of short selling stocks - essentially betting which stocks will tank. At one point, the California-based Feshbach Bros. managed $1-billion for clients.

"Feshbach now lives in Belleair, where his wife, Kathy, runs a Scientology mission. Because he donated millions to the Super Power building fund, he was invited to undergo the program.

"It's geared toward creating a 'more competent spiritual being,' he said. 'I'm not dependant on my physical body to perceive things.'

"He offered this anecdote: He had just finished his perceptics training and was at the Los Angeles airport, preparing to fly home to the Tampa Bay area. He stood at a crosswalk with perhaps 20 others, including a woman and her son, an antsy boy 6 or 7 years old. As the light turned green, the boy bolted into the street, ahead of his mother. Feshbach perceived a pickup bearing down on the boy, driven by a young woman.
He yelled and saved the boy's life by a quarter of an inch, he said.

"Coincidence? Feshbach doesn't think so. No one else saw the pickup, he says. He believes that, through the Super Power program, he elevated his perceptive abilities beyond those of the others at that crosswalk. His enhanced perceptions have played out numerous times since, he said. [...]"

And here he is in 2011:

"40. Our declining financial circumstances along with my declining health ultimately forced us into bankruptcy in early 2011."

What happened to his "elevated perceptive abilities" and "enhanced perceptions"?