What's new

Super Power pushed back indefinitely!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Putting today's Super Power announcement in perspective in the real world.

In 2000, the Boeing 787 was merely an idea in an engineer's mind and the first concept sketches were drawn on a digital workstation.

Each part and computer system was designed from the ground up; hundreds of thousands of precise components that had to work together flawlessly.

Over the next seven years, development and production involved a large-scale collaboration with numerous suppliers around the globe.

The bird took flight in mid-2007.

aircraft-airliner-SMALL-300x300.jpg
ooooooooooo
zpKGlfJCoXJUmmuvfZepqFcbJgKOSHOi4244zK1FPO8MzRRiJ-hk3ehaa2C3jK22maM=w300

In 1978, Super Power was merely a series of ideas and commands probably written out on several blank notepads.

Thirty-five years later, well, we're still waiting for the roughly 90-page auditor course packs to be printed looks like
. . . confirming the words (commands) we're to say to each other in sessions.

Words, mind you. Ink on paper.

1010421334.jpg
ooooooooooo
img-thing

Well, well. Never ceases to amaze.

ImageProxy.mvc

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I have been holding my breath since attending the groundbreaking ceremony in 1998.

SP's can't complete cycles of action....

hmmmm....

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Might be a tad difficult to pick a new building dedication date between now and the end of 2013 in Clearwater, judging by their city events calendar - even harder with so many court dates already inked in dockets around the US*. (*And France.)

Here's a link to the Clearwater events calendar: http://www.clearwater-fl.com/info/special_events/upcoming_events.asp

A few dates/events worth mentioning here...

Oct 17-20 -- Clearwater Jazz Holiday (No sign of known scio-bands scheduled, but please double-check.)
Oct 3-Nov 2 -- 2013 World Rescue Challenge: Teams compete to rescue trapped motorists fastest. (Mr. Cruise to the courtesy phone?)

Nov 10 -- Christmas Under The Oaks. (The remaining oaks, apparently.)
Nov 22-24 -- 29th Annual Festival Of Trees (<---Are they f*ckin' w/COB's head with this or what? Bigots!)

Nov 27-28 -- Tampa Bay Times' "Turkey Trot" -- Mini-marathon w/17k expected runners. (Sponsored by who? Oh no!)

JB

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
They'll be 10,000 of them, it's just taking a little look than expected to get them together

http://misssilhouette.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/dscf93271.jpg

At this point I just have to send out a huge cheerio to the Scientology public for digging their heels in and refusing to go! This is THE single best implementation of the "Non-Co-op" (meaning no co-operation from US) policy I have ever had the fortune to witness! All Scientologists who told Davey where to stick his superpower are highly commended! It was very Ghandi and very effective!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I wonder if part of the reason was DM's not wanting to be at a predictable place and time, where he could be reached by subpoena servers and court officers, and not wanting to delegate the MC hat to anybody else.

There could be a lot of reasons COB wants to remain "elsewhere" on the Hubbard Awareness Scale. By the way, "elsewhere" corresponds to the tone level of 1.1 according to Mankind's Greatest Bluebird Motorhome Process Evader.

But, it wouldn't be to evade anything in the matter of Mosey Rathbun, because there is already an agent of service in the person of the RTC attorney who can be noticed simply by mail or fax. But, perhaps there are other actions vs Miscavige bubbling up that we don't know about yet.

As I said, there could be a lot of reasons the SuperPower event is taken off calendar. . .

TOP REASONS THE SUPERPOWER EVENT AIN'T HAPPENING YET

1. Scheduling conflicts involving RTC's attorneys who require more face-ripping than their original tech estimate.

2. Ron bequeathed the tech to Clear the planet, but forgot to include the tech of how to open the front door of the SuperPower building.

3. Newly commissioned SuperPodium has not been completed yet which will simultaneously make DM look formidably taller and hide his trembling hands.

4. Sea Org security personnel for the event have not yet been given an RTC video pass of the TR drill where they command nosy parishioners as loudly as they can: "You don't have the fucking rank to ask that question!"

5. Top cult celebrities Cruise, Travolta, Alley et al have not yet confirmed they are coming and to fill in that part of the show, Int staff are still desperately searching for old footage of Amanda Ambrose and Stephen Boyd.

6. ……………………
7. ……………………
8. ……………………
9. …………………..​

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I have been holding my breath since attending the groundbreaking ceremony in 1998.

SP's can't complete cycles of action....

hmmmm....

reminds me of when I was on staff back in the early 1990's and I heard about Super Power being for staff,

and also about the release of OT9/10.

I was frustrated as all hell at the time. I was working my ass off being on staff, getting my stats up, following the program for a staff member which is thru the SS1/SS2/Fully Hatted for Post/then able to get auditing to go up the bridge.

I followed the rules. But yet, as a staff member, well surviving money wise was a problem, which I dealt with.

But, you know I was gung ho, I was winning sort of.

And then hearing about Super Power, I'm like WTF, why isn't this released for staff.

And then OT9/10 are not to be released until all orgs are the size of Old St Hill, I'm like WTF to myself.

Doesn't make sense.

Anyways, those were my thoughts at the time, early 1990's when on staff.

There could be a lot of reasons COB doesn't wants to remain "elsewhere" on the Hubbard Awareness Scale. By the way, "elsewhere" corresponds to the tone level of 1.1 according to Mankind's Greatest Bluebird Motorhome Process Evader.

But, it wouldn't be to evade anything in the matter of Mosey Rathbun, because there is already an agent of service in the person of the RTC attorney who can be noticed simply by mail or fax. But, perhaps there are other actions vs Miscavige bubbling up that we don't know about yet.

As I said, there could be a lot of reasons the SuperPower event is taken off calendar. . .

1. Scheduling conflicts involving RTC's attorneys who require more face-ripping than their original tech estimate.

2. Ron bequeathed the tech to Clear the planet, but forgot to include the tech of how to open the front door of the SuperPower building.

3. Newly commissioned SuperPodium has not been completed yet which will simultaneously make DM look formidably taller and hide his trembling hands.

4. Sea Org security personnel for the event have not yet been given an RTC video pass of the TR drill where they command nosy parishioners as loudly as they can: "You don't have the fucking rank to ask that question!"

5. Top cult celebrities Cruise, Travolta, Alley et al have not yet confirmed they are coming and to fill in that part of the show, Int staff are still desperately searching for old footage of Amanda Ambrose and Stephen Boyd.

6. ……………………
7. ……………………
8. ……………………
9. …………………..​

10. Having to hide from the media during the biggest event in your organization's history, which you have been promoting for years ... is even too crazy for a Scientologist.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Putting today's Super Power announcement in perspective in the real world.

In 2000, the Boeing 787 was merely an idea in an engineer's mind and the first concept sketches were drawn on a digital workstation.

Each part and computer system was designed from the ground up; hundreds of thousands of precise components that had to work together flawlessly.

Over the next seven years, development and production involved a large-scale collaboration with numerous suppliers around the globe.

The bird took flight in mid-2007.

aircraft-airliner-SMALL-300x300.jpg
ooooooooooo
zpKGlfJCoXJUmmuvfZepqFcbJgKOSHOi4244zK1FPO8MzRRiJ-hk3ehaa2C3jK22maM=w300

In 1978, Super Power was merely a series of ideas and commands probably written out on several blank notepads.

Thirty-five years later, well, we're still waiting for the roughly 90-page auditor course packs to be printed looks like
. . . confirming the words (commands) we're to say to each other in sessions.

Words, mind you. Ink on paper.

1010421334.jpg
ooooooooooo
img-thing

Well, well. Never ceases to amaze.

ImageProxy.mvc

Maybe after we do the Rundown we'll be able to perceive the ink?

Gib

Crusader
There could be a lot of reasons COB wants to remain "elsewhere" on the Hubbard Awareness Scale. By the way, "elsewhere" corresponds to the tone level of 1.1 according to Mankind's Greatest Bluebird Motorhome Process Evader.

6. ……………………
7. ……………………
8. ……………………
9. …………………..​

as you have said before HH,

the scientologist is the last person to know what's really happening. :hysterical:

They, scientologist, have to go back track, in the past, to run out the engram. :laugh:

because they, the scientologist, is out of PT.

Time to re-do the Objectives. :hysterical:

What's the OCA personality test question - do you keep up with current events? Yes, No, Maybe. :roflmao: