What's new

Super Power pushed back indefinitely!

as you have said before HH,

the scientologist is the last person to know what's really happening. :hysterical:

They, scientologist, have to go back track, in the past, to run out the engram. :laugh:

because they, the scientologist, is out of PT.

Time to re-do the Objectives. :hysterical:

What's the OCA personality test question - do you keep up with current events? Yes, No, Maybe. :roflmao:

One who practices Scientology is a Scientologist, one who understands Scientology is a critic of Scientology :yes:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Super Power Building Dedication - Postponed "Indefinitely"! - And Narconon Case?

Another postponed date to a long-awaited event...

The Judge in the Oklahoma case, Landemeier v. Narconon Arrowhead postponed today's scheduled hearing -- but it's not yet known why he permitted this adjournment.

Despite what the news article says*, the new date for this very important (and long overdue hearing) has not been updated to the Oklahoma court docket.

*Link to article: http://mcalesternews.com/local/x2112874796/Ruling-in-Narconon-Arrowhead-lawsuit-postponed

JB

Gib

Crusader

brilliant. :thumbsup:

PR and Marketing at it's best. One big sales pitch.

By the way, I never let a Pre-Ot leave the ship until he/she had full exterior perception. LOL

somebody post the promo piece, it's the L's.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Occam's Razor, the principle which basically states that the simplest answer is often correct,

would suggest that by the critical statistical measurement of "asses in the seats", they may have a

severe shortage of asses, such that EVEN with photoshopping the event, they simply can't

save this turkey.

The reduction in the number of these "horse and pony" shows would also suggest a shrinkage

in attendance. Next time, you can be sure that Dave will check with Farrakhan, who may not

be willing to send his asses to an integrated event. That too, could be a factor in this debacle.

Occam's Razor, the principle which basically states that the simplest answer is often correct,

would suggest that by the critical statistical measurement of "asses in the seats", they may have a

severe shortage of asses, such that EVEN with photoshopping the event, they simply can't

save this turkey.

The reduction in the number of these "horse and pony" shows would also suggest a shrinkage

in attendance. Next time, you can be sure that Dave will check with Farrakhan, who may not

be willing to send his asses to an integrated event. That too, could be a factor in this debacle.
Farrakhan learn his lesson with his million man march a few years back, he's no longer stupid enough to let anyone know just how few followers he has.

guanoloco

As-Wased
brilliant. :thumbsup:

PR and Marketing at it's best. One big sales pitch.

By the way, I never let a Pre-Ot leave the ship until he/she had full exterior perception. LOL

somebody post the promo piece, it's the L's.

I know how they did this "Tech" and, in fact, they still practice it today! What they do is hide the PCs passport and they can't then leave until they find it.

WALLA! Stably exterior with full perception!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Some ignorant little girl poured a bucket of water on him. Hail Dorothy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So

As long as you mention the Wizard of Cause, here's a little something from the "WHERE'S RON" thread. . .

Untitled-33-1.jpg

We represent...
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
And in the name of the LOLiCOB guild
we'd wish to welcome you to MuchKSWland.

PTS

Elliott
The cult of greed and power has left a tragic, heartbreaking, and often times criminal swath of destruction in its wake over the years. I guess those trees they chopped down to make way for their big old supah powah party are just the latest casualties of their arrogant bullshit game.

Except it is not a game.
People die in $cientology.
Reason # 1 why I protest.

HelluvaHoax!

save this turkey.

That's a very good guess, not enough people confirmed with the event only 18 days out.

I always wonder just how many times a Scientologist has to be tricked into going to a reg event before they figure out that every event is a reg event where they get financially slaughtered.

5TH DYNAMIC SCIENTOLOGISTS
BEING ROUTED TO A VERY SPECIAL VIP "BRIEFING"

live_export_sheep.jpg

LAMB #1
Does anyone know why all the lambs that
went to the previous "Very Special VIP Briefings"
never ever came back?

LAMB #2
Oh yeah, I got briefed on that.
It's because they "made it" to Total Freedom.

LAMB #1
Wow, that indicates!

Last edited:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
All I can say is...

[video=youtube;7Ezy50aY6Bg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7Ezy50aY6Bg#t=127[/video]

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That's a very good guess, not enough people confirmed with the event only 18 days out.

I always wonder just how many times a Scientologist has to be tricked into going to a reg event before they figure out that every event is a reg event where they get financially slaughtered.

5TH DYNAMIC SCIENTOLOGISTS
BEING ROUTED TO A VERY SPECIAL VIP "BRIEFING"

live_export_sheep.jpg

LAMB #1
Does anyone know why all the lambs that
went to the previous "Very Special VIP Briefings"
never came ever back?

LAMB $2
Oh yeah, I got briefed on that.
It's because they "made it" to Total Freedom.

LAMB #1
Wow, that indicates!

Maybe Dave should quit declaring people who no-show for reg-fests like Portland.

BTW, thanks for declaring my brother over that one, Davey. We're reconnected and he's doing just fine.

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe Dave should quit declaring people who no-show for reg-fests like Portland.

BTW, thanks for declaring my brother over that one, Davey. We're reconnected and he's doing just fine.

OMG! That really happened? Let me see if I understand it. . .

Scientology customers pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy freedom.

But if they try to use any of the freedom they paid for, they get declared to be an anti-social personality and permanently banned from buying any more.

Yeah, that makes sense. I can see how that would build a strong expanding customer base. LOLOL

Purple Rain

Crusader

But if they try to use any of the freedom they paid for, they get declared to be an anti-social personality and permanently banned from buying any more.

Yeah, that makes sense. I can see how that would build a strong expanding customer base. LOLOL

He has no power except what people give him. He can only order those willing to obey. And even a fool can recognise a complete idiot.

Free Being Me

Crusader
He has no power except what people give him. He can only order those willing to obey. And even a fool can recognise a complete idiot.

And hopefully every foot bullet DM inflicts will lead $cio's to see they are following an idiot. Say, has anyone started a pool on what date the the church will collapse, hopefully on SlappenFuhrer's birthday, if not sooner.

freethinker

Sponsor
What part of permanently banned did you not understand? The road to Freedom requires discipline. We're not Fucking around here, If your on board then you are here on the same terms as the rest of us. If not then Commander Blowdown will explain. Oh yeah, he joined staff and got promoted, you'd know if you were here on the same terms but your J&Ding has put Scientology at risk and your eternity down the shoot, er, I mean shute.

Fuck it, you're just a lying fucker, Billy has you're, ah, facts sheet, yeah that's it. Billy...?

Why?
When they inspected the info on the info collecting identity card application forms, they found that all the public are SPs.