What's new

Super Power release, can you believe this shi-

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The requirements for Super Power auditors

I've never seen any such pre-reqs. (Interesting that before doing Scn auditing there are pre-reqs, voiced as "pre-wrecks." Is this a hint as to what happens afterwards?)

I think I remember Ralph Hilton saying that *his* Super-Power (available at http://www.freezoneamerica.org/LRH2/index.html or http://fzba.chat.ru/LRH2/ or elsewhere) would run best on OT8s. :). But that isn't one of his pre-reqs.

Paul

EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
LRH ED 301-1 INT 6 January 1979
CORRECTION TO RON’S JOURNAL 30
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUPER POWER AUDITORS

On page 267 of Ron’s Journal 30, the listing of OT III as a requirement for New
World Corps candidates to be trained on Super Power is a typo and is hereby canceled.

The requirements for auditors or C/Ses who are to be trained to deliver Super Power are:
1. Class IV (does not have to be Class IV Permanent).
2. Not an R/Ser.
3. No LSD or Sweat Out Program very fully completed.
4. Full Drug Rundown completed.

2. SUPER POWER. A super fantastic, but confidential series of rundowns that
can be done on anyone whether Dianetic Clear or not
that puts the person into fantastic
shape unleashing the super power of a thetan.

a† means it is a new rundown/action.)

DISCOVERIES AND ADVANCEMENTS
IN TECH IN 1978
COBs future rundown,
9. POWER TO FORGIVE
. Making it possible for the pc to fully end cycle on any
shame, blame, regret or guilt of the past.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Do the auditors who deliver Super Power have to be Sea Org at FSO? I ask because FSO invented an apprenticeship for already interned Class IVs and above and already interned Supervisors, to deliver the "new" grades and to supervise the Basics. An apprenticeship created because FSO didn't have enough of their own staff to deliver.

As far as I know the idea is that Super Power will only be delivered at the FSO. So it wouldn't make sense (not that that stops the CofS!) to train outer-org staff on delivering the RDs.

This is assuming there will soon be actual Super Power RDs to deliver. I read an article maybe a year ago that I can't find now, maybe by BFG or BTs2Free, saying that DM doesn't have any Super Power RDs to deliver. The general idea as far as I remember (and I could have it wrong) is that the original RDs they had resulted in staff who had done them wanting to leave the SO. That was looked on as an out-point indicating the RDs weren't beneficial, whereas in reality it was probably the opposite!

Here's a Dan Koon (Joe Howard) article on Super Power: http://www.scientology-cult.com/super-power.html. Dan Koon is still a Hubbard-loving scio, of course, but he was a well-respected guy in RTRC for many years.

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Originally posted by AngeloV

Superpower_elevator_lobby.jpg

kirk.gif
__
pic_Big_deal.jpg
__"Bid $79.00 w/meals included.
This is amusing. Oh, Big Deal.....!!!"

Do the auditors who deliver Super Power have to be Sea Org at FSO? I ask because FSO invented an apprenticeship for already interned Class IVs and above and already interned Supervisors, to deliver the "new" grades and to supervise the Basics. An apprenticeship created because FSO didn't have enough of their own staff to deliver.
Aside from the strong armed, high pressure, sales aspect of it, I can't image them being required to have anymore training than any of the other people who work at amusement parks

MattD

Patron with Honors
snip

Sample:
Superpower_elevator_lobby.jpg

I love how the floors gleam and everything looks so smart in the entrance to the implant station!

The subtle whole track symbols, the birth canal ambiance, freedom and happiness right this way. Not!

:coolwink:

Matt

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
I love how the floors gleam and everything looks so smart in the entrance to the implant station!

The subtle whole track symbols, the birth canal ambiance, freedom and happiness right this way. Not!

:coolwink:

Matt

Yeah, so...Hospitalesque. Or...the SickBay of their Enterprise! :eyeroll:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Funny thing being, I think that's one of their promo graphic renderings of how it will (supposed to) look.
How in the world can such a sterile, tasteless, ugly, design be something to be proud of?
It is an embarassment to life itself imho.
Even worse to keep asking money for this twisted dream world. (especially considering that cult has collected at least 70millions over the origional budget anyway, but ya know, they'll keep on roping it in)
It'd make a groovy set for a 80's retro sci-fi movie, a nice hospital scene, maybe a morgue....... oh wait....

:puke2:

Lamb

Patron with Honors
When the press gang tried to force me and the family to join the SO in 2008, they were very emphatic that less than 10% of the entire public for Flag were qualified to join the SO anymore. So, since the magical 300 needed has been the same number since 2002 (as far back as I am aware of that number) either they lose recruits as soon as they join or they just can't get the 300.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
If I recall correctly, there was quite a bit of grumbling about the fact that a member of management had acquired a floor of the Stupor Power Building for his own purposes. This consumed a lot of donations, and had nothing to do with Stupor Power. Also, his ego-trip served to delay the project considerably.

I think the guy was called Rabid Mismanage, or something. The one with the $3000 tuxedos. (They would have been more expensive than that, but he got them tax-free because he only wore children's sizes.)

Anybody remember him? He got an SP Declare in June 1984. I dunno what he's doing now. :)

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terril, Not newly out but I was part of the last Super Power recruit push in 2005, along with my wife. We were OT8 and on OT 7 respectively. She went into AO as a SoloNOTs D of P and I went into TTC to train up to Class IX to replace one of the seasoned guys to go over and audit Super Power. We lasted 4 months. One of my twins had been an I/C of an even earlier Super Power push, and was fast flowing up through GAT on all his training, to be assigned to a confidential post, again to do with Super Power. This "final 300" thing has happened several times. Each time, the recruits arrive and go through the grinder: 110 hour a week schedule, short meal times with semi crappy food, not enough sleep, crappy uniforms, cut off from prior friends and family, no cell phone, no internet, no TV, 24/7/365 LRH, and make sure your stats are up if you want any time off. It's a bit much after being "public". The TIP is doable, but leaves out vital courses required to keep a lineup of PCs, like Senior Sec Checker and FPRD. The musters are attended by MAAs and security guards. Lined up by section, close order drilling in line, in the Pro TRs room at the Coachman. Uniform inspection daily. Bussed from berthing to post, musters after each meal. Cleaning stations before lunch. It's so regimented and military, and if you got a minute to think about how weird it was, well, you had something else to do right then. Talking about it with your wife for 5 minutes before crashing into 5 or 6 hours of sleep was forbidden, but we began to do that anyway. We agreed that since we had arranged so much to be able to be there, we would at least give it a chance. The idea was basically to do everything we could to help make a final push to OT (hah!). After a few months of the daily grind, and after seeing the disparity of how staff were treated( like slaves), we did a quick route out, which they called a blow, but we signed their papers and left. I just told them flat out I was not playing the dumpster scrubbing game. We got our declare and were expelled, and within days the whole family had disconnected from us. Nice "church".
This Super Power evolution will probably get whipped like an old horse, and be monitored hourly by several strata of Scn management. They are heavy on chiefs and light on indians. Pressure will be applied, and those less than iron tough will blow off. I will be interested to see when this building is opened, how many staff they wind up with, the products of Super Power if and when released, and if it makes any difference at all in the Bridge to Total Freedom. Having invested a few months of hell, and losing my family, it has something to do with me.

My 2 years of suffering, degradation, humiliation and bullying while a staff member at a "mission" in the 70's seems small and almost irrelevant compared to what others here have suffered. I must sound like a child at times going on and on about so little when others have suffered the unimaginable. :unsure:

This cult WILL be stopped one day. Miscavige's obsession with materialism and grandeur is only rivaled by that of the major religions. Look at the Vatican. Some of the most materialistic and money worshiping men on earth run the Roman Catholic religion. They demand the abject poverty of their priests yet have billions of dollars stashed away and take lavish pompous garb to a ridiculous level. Priests here in Canada have in years gone by demanded that French Canadian families have many, many, many children, to increase it's ranks. This despite the resulting enforced poverty of poor families. Then to even expect and extract donations out of it's parishioners and even threaten and USE excommunication if these people and families did NOT tow the church's line. This was the Roman Catholic Church up until the 1950's! One of my great aunts was excommunicated because she married a Protestant, and so, denied the R C Church of it's due. It was hard on her; none of the family was permitted to talk to her lest they incur the wrath of The Holy Mother Church. Davey has some good role models to follow. Hopefully this cult does not fall through the cracks into an ever present minority "religion" that will continue to extract everything it can from it's followers.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Expensive

sp003.jpg

The New Era of Registration Price List

Gently nudged to greater awareness and ability...............$ 5,400.00/Intensive

Thrust to higher realms of knowing................................$6,650.00/Intensive

Propelled to advanced planes of existence......................$7,850.00/Intensive

Catapulted into whole track states of eternal ecstasy......$10,000.00/Intensive

Expensive prostitute - oh wait - what are we talking about ?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
!!! CONFIDENTIAL SUPERPOWER RUNDOWNS !!!

There is a major leak inside the SuperPower program. Someone sent me this top-secret SuperPower process that is part of "making planetary clearing a reality"....

THE HOLY ROLLER!
Dollywood-b.jpg

Addresses the reason a being rollercoasters
& flattens the impulse to get off a sickening ride--
thereby making planetary clearing a reality
because people will not try to leave scientology.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Since the whole scam has been going on for decades, some members must be desperate to finally get to do it. Could there be a risk that some participants are so disconnected from reality that they get the certificate of being 'Super power approved' and try to do something impossible - something that might harm or even kill them? :ohmy:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
If you ride that thing long enough, you're bound to go exterior.

Well, your lunch is.

:hysterical:

Just saw this....

SUCCESS STORY

I just sold my house and donated all the money I have
in the world to the SuperPower building. As requested,
I also handed over all my charge cards too so that
I would not go PTS to them and get pulled into the
that super-out-ethics area known as the first dynamic.
Even though I have not yet done the un-released
SuperPower R/D, my case and charge have already
begun to blow chunks!