What's new

Super Power why they waited so long to deliver it if it should do miracles ?

Nishi

Patron
Few months ago I received a promo from Flag about the miracles Super Power should do, I read: "Super Power completions will move on to get our solutions into full operation on every continent of Earth. Blowing out of existence criminality, drugs, and illiteracy, they will take on whole sectors to ascend our society out of the muck of disassociation and ignorance".
Wahoo ! If really it would do that why they have waited more than 30 years to deliver it ???? :whistling:

I also read that the first rundowns is the Ethics and Justice Repair list. What a surprise :D

But the things that surprised me the more is the picture of the special equipment room they developed for Super power. have a look and let me know if I am crazy or if it really looks like an Implant station ????
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/Miscellaneous/superpower.html

uniquemand

Unbeliever
You probably are crazy, but yes, it does look like an implant station, and no, it doesn't "work", and doesn't do miracles.

It's just more Orwell from Hubbard.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know what it is!

It came to like a "cognition"-bold -simple and so very real!
It's a 21 century "Beauty Shop for Your Theatan".

The Clam

Patron with Honors
The reason they haven't released it. It doesn't work. Once a few of the public who paid hundred of thousand for the privilege receive their auditing on super power. They will finally cognate that it doesn't do what it suppose to do and that their wallets have become considerable lighter causing more peps to leave the church. Got to keep serving the public and staff the proverbial mystery sandwich. The more you eat the hungrier you get.

Tim Skog

FREAKY!

One of the "perceptics" they could test is the sensation of critical thinking waning.

Feral

Rogue male
Super Power was THE rundown that would make world clearing possible. During the '90s the SP reges were promoting it heavily, in order to lift the$50 -$100 MILL required to build the unit.

The plan was to get all staff and SO to do it, then all the governments of the world as well as the scn public which was to be third. It is supposed to revive man from his dead state into a genius, one of the steps of SP is called the bright thinks rundown, there is also a perception RD, false data RD, ethics and injustice RD

Several int staff members did the pilot as PCs and so did Matt Feschbach, in exchange for huge contribution to the project.

According to an ex-int base staff member every single person the RD was piloted on blew, was RPFed or got declared.

Matt Feschback got a brain wave after his super powers were released and started a university using the GAT methods of training. He called it "Fat Pipe U". it was firstly for the guys who were installing broadband (fatpipe was the slang word for the cable apparently) They also used the same method of training on cold call sales people. He employed several of the best OEC FEBC trained execs he could find before the whole project went bust a short time after.

I think we are still a long way from seeing it delivered as there are no successful completions. But maybe that won't stop them!

Who knows it might save the world....from scientology.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But the things that surprised me the more is the picture of the special equipment room they developed for Super power. have a look and let me know if I am crazy or if it really looks like an Implant station ????

So what if it does match a mock-up of a Hubbard implant station? If you were allowed to approach it and examine it of your own free will in your own time, as fast or slowly as you wish, it wouldn't be in the least aberrative. Now, the CofS might not allow you unlimited freedom of choice with their expensive equipment, but the principle still holds.

Paul

Nishi

Patron
Thanks a lot for your answers. I heard in the years 90th about all staff that must do it but since I left I haven't heard about Super Power until this promo from Flag. I am very interested to read about the staff that tested it and blew of were rushed on RPF.
I found all the answers interesting. Sorry my English isn't as best as I wish to express my interst :)

Smitty

I know for a fact that the pilot of Super Power in the late 1970's was a failure. I am aware of some Freezone groups delivering it with their existing facilities. The cofs has turned it into a large racket to raise money to purchase land, construct a building and furnish it. Right now, there aren't enough personnel to deliver the scam unlicensed quack psychotherapy. If the cofs starts delivering it, they will have many more problems on their hands when people have psychotic breaks from the disorientation processes used in Super Power.

Wisened One

Crusader
Yeah, Good questions! :eyeroll: I can't believe how many millions Reg's have scammed (and are still scamming) out of it's Public! :omg: :eyeroll: :no:

Few months ago I received a promo from Flag about the miracles Super Power should do, I read: "Super Power completions will move on to get our solutions into full operation on every continent of Earth. Blowing out of existence criminality, drugs, and illiteracy, they will take on whole sectors to ascend our society out of the muck of disassociation and ignorance".
Wahoo ! If really it would do that why they have waited more than 30 years to deliver it ???? :whistling:

I also read that the first rundowns is the Ethics and Justice Repair list. What a surprise :D

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/Miscellaneous/superpower.html

dr3k

Patron with Honors
How does one know what an implant station looks like? Or do you mean it looks like what you THINK an implant station looks like (assuming such a heinously stupid thing exists)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I know for a fact that the pilot of Super Power in the late 1970's was a failure. I am aware of some Freezone groups delivering it with their existing facilities.

My emphasis.

Delivering what, exactly? You can deliver anything you like and call it "Super Power". I know of two different collections of processes going under the name, apart from whatever the CofS is doing under the name. Details at http://www.fzglobal.org/superpower.htm

Paul

Markus

Looks like "Spaceship Enterprise"

I will say it in German: "Scotty bitte beamen!":coolwink: :dieslaughing:

Love Markus

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
My emphasis.

Delivering what, exactly? You can deliver anything you like and call it "Super Power". I know of two different collections of processes going under the name, apart from whatever the CofS is doing under the name. Details at http://www.fzglobal.org/superpower.htm

Paul

Good question. I remember they were testing "it" on a couple of NWC staff members back in the early 90's. All I heard was raving comments...of course...
Now I wonder what the hell they were delivering.:whistling:

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
Those didn't look like photographs to me, more like drawings. I wonder if they even have any of that stuff.

Didn't they just get a contractor to finish the building?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Those didn't look like photographs to me, more like drawings. I wonder if they even have any of that stuff.

Perhaps they are architectural drawings.

The whole sector of $cn needs to ascend out of the muck of disassociation and ignorance!