What's new

Super Power Will Open Only When FLB Has 1,000 New Staff Members!

Gus

Patron with Honors
Names of SO Recruits. There does appear to be a definite Delphi Academy and International flavor to the list. Are they teenagers and foreigners? No. They are merely one billion year tourists at Flag!

/////

Oh, Gawd. I know a couple of those kids. I hope they figure it out fast.

And the Delphi graduates - their parents paid $20K per year to send them to Delphi, only to have their money, and their kids' educations and lives, wasted in the fucking SO. If I were one of their parents I'd be pissed off.

Gus.

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
Food for thought

It just occured to me that this statement by DM will be sending the jitters through the SO, especially within Los Angeles.

They know they will not have a hope in hell of getting this many recruits.

So what they will do is start doing "utilization" surveys on SO members around the world. They will give CMO quotas in each continent to find people "under utilized" and send them to Flag.

Following this they will empty out their RPFs to get crew to the FSO to get the numbers up.

A similiar incident happened in 1995 when DM went nutty at the FSO and we ended up sending over 150 missionaires to FLB.

None of them bar a very select few, ever made it back. They all ended up getting posted down there.

I can see DM doing a similiar thing.

It is apparent that DM is going to keep command teams in the continetial liason offices to run things directly as I think DM can see the end of IMO/HGB middle management on the horizon.

Why run things on a via when he thinks he is so great at running it directly?

1000 recruits...LOL, I would pay a dollar to see that!

Hey, should I send in my billion year contract? Perhaps they will re-hire me? I soooo want to be part of the biggest failure in Scn history. Please please please!

Actually come to think of it I better not, I might go native and start working for DM. You know he is easy to work for and to watch his back, he is so short all you have to do is stare over the three inches of hair gell he uses and you can always watch his back...ha ha.

I was just reading History of Man again (for a laugh) and in it I realised how he talks about how many of us (apparently) have come to Earth in the last 30,000 years.

If that is so, does that mean we were subject to the OT III wall of fire incident? Cause it only happened on Earth. Oh, of course, duh, I got raped by 34,8769,969 Thetans when I got here. Silly me...

My tech is out.

Someone cram me please? I must have M/Us...

"So where's the HCO Chief?"
"You mean the HAS?"
"No, the Divison One Sec"
"Oh, aren't they all the same thing. Isn't that Dev-T?
"Dev-T? Dev-T, you calling the terminology is Dev-T? You worthless Wog, I'll give you an SRA Right now!"
"Oh please don't, WILCO, OK? I don't need the hill-10 right now."
"Damn Straight, your FO38 is out. Your not getting my comm. I'm telling the Qual Sec after you've done your conditions by dynamics, to cram you on FO38 and while we're at it, we will get that WCCL done on your flunk last week on the KTL. You got an EP?"
"Wow, thanks for your TR3, but no need to be tone 40 on that item. I'm not an ethics particle you know. But I'm on LOC now, finsihed KTL ages ago, I think you got the wrong grade action, though I did have to do that FPRD for the C/S based on my C/S 53. Found a lot of our-ruds."
"What, you got CI on me now?"
Blah blah blah.

It is no wonder SO members never get an education, it takes a bloody long enough time to learn Ron Language.

Im rambling. Over to the next guy...

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Aaron,
You may be doing some good things towards handling the SO etc, but your tech knowledge and understanding sucks.

OT3 was 75 million years ago, give or take a bit. Any being that was directly involved in that incident has NOT been a free thetan since - NONE!

Hence, you and I (and everyone reading this) were not involved in the "Wall of Fire" directly, so must have come here (sent?) since.

Apply some logic and don't let your frenzy to put LRH down interfere with sequential events.

Regards, Allen (ULRC/S)

rhill

Patron with Honors
OT3 was 75 million years ago, give or take a bit. Any being that was directly involved in that incident has NOT been a free thetan since - NONE!

Hence, you and I (and everyone reading this) were not involved in the "Wall of Fire" directly, so must have come here (sent?) since.

Apply some logic and don't let your frenzy to put LRH down interfere with sequential events.

When I apply some logic, I come up with "Why should one believe all this just because LRH said so?"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I remember when they put names of people who were supposed to start on the Special Briefing course at the AO - about 15 years ago - and,at least, half of them never arrived.:D

Opter

Yeah, but the announcement was green-on-white Dissem policy, with the mag editor getting a list each month from the Advance Scheduling Reg. It's also Hubbard policy that the ASR schedules the public person without his consent and asks for a corrected date if needed, so it's not a good basis for prediction. How many people have been told an auditor is waiting (also Hubbard policy) and housing is arranged only to turn up on time (per their comm with the reges) and no-one in Tech appears to know they were coming?

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Super Power is already in the field <snip>

From my 2005 write-up at http://fzglobal.org/superpower.htm:

"Super Power" has a name problem. It hasn't been released by the CofS in 27 years. They have collected over $100 million for a building to deliver it in. The hype and expectation is considerable. There is no reliable information on the nitty-gritty of the processes/rundowns that comprise the CofS's Super Power, although it supposedly contains several rundowns. Some CofS people have received it, but they ain't talking.

In the independent field there's stuff floating around called "Super Power". On his website one auditor says he has received three versions of "Super Power" and that he is trained to deliver it. One of his pcs is publicly stating (as of Dec 2005) that he received it. But neither have posted specifics as to what exactly is being done. I don't know of anyone else in the field *publicly* stating that they deliver "Super Power".

There are also five items posted to Usenet entitled "Super Power Rundown Series", issues 1 through 5, dated 5 or 7 May 1993. I don't know who wrote them. The CofS doesn't seem to have had them removed from Google, so I assume they are not authentic items copyrighted by CST. But I do not know that for a fact, as they do not seem to be freely available on the Web.

In December 2005 I started to solo audit these items. I have been writing up my comments while doing so, in case someone else finds them valuable. This is not "the definitive critique of Super Power". It is not "Paul Adams trashing LRH". It is just one guy's opinion of what I have seen and experienced regarding some issues [i.e. bulletins] with the label "Super Power" on them. Anyone can write a bunch of crap and label it "Super Power", and until others start evaluating this stuff and publishing it where it can be read the mystery will continue. This is just the first "User Review".

The processes written up in those Internet "Super Power" issues (also part of the Wikileaks "Tech Volume XIV" with the OT Levels issues) are pretty much unrunnable as written. Some work quite well (once re-written), and some are complete bullshit. Read the write-up linked above for details. I'm quite pleased with that write-up. It also includes comments on Revenius' Super Power 2000.

Paul

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
rhill,
I don't expect you or anyone else to believe one word of what LRH wrote, but from my own personal experience, and the experience of my students who have done the OT levels, certain key data put forward by LRH have proven to be correct - again I say: in our experience.

Aaron takes some snippet of LRH data, and then ridicules it by comparing it with some other snippet - without understand ing what LRH meant in each case, or having an overview understanding. That lowers my opinion of him, no matter what else he does right.

Regards, Allen

Mystic

Crusader
"The New Mecca." Great piece of positioning, DM. Bound to endear the CofS to a billion Muslims.

Paul

"Mecca", yeah, the use of this term is just another standard Lips Hubbard vampirization. The term "scientology" is also but a vampirization. "Delusionology" would be much more accurate.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
After kanoodling on the "SP1000" announcement, I am now convinced that it is a COB PR stunt. IMO, RTC/FLB have already identified the people needed to staff Super Power. Why would FLB need more than 250-300 people to actually staff Super Power? It is not that big of a deal. Like Aaron said, empty the RPF's, ship some people over. It is not that hard. DM is not going to lose face in Clearwater over being unable to open Super Power. The St Pete Times would make this a huge story if DM failed to open Super Power. Hence, this is a cheap PR stunt.

DM has set a phony star high goal that *he* will personally meet because no one else can. I look forward to DM announcing sometime in 2010 that, "They said it couldn't be done! The SP's laughed, but Scientologists did it! We opened Super Power not because it was the right thing to do, but because we had to in order to Clear the Planet!" DM will sweep the seventeen year wait for SP to open under the rug. The Basics push will go away. All of the New OT's will write success stories that credit Super Power, RTC, COB, and LRH.

It's the same basic DM pattern and speech: Set up fake goals, meet or exceed, and then brag that COB did it because the rest of SO can't. Ack the paying publics while regging them: "We did the impossible: We opened Super Power thanks to you! And now Super Power is ready for you!"

DM is reduced to cheap, vulgar PR stunts that play on the ragged emotions and raw feelings of Scientologists.

/////