What's new

SUPER POWER

Has anyone done or know anyone who has done all or some of the super power rundowns?

I know they were delivered to a select few back in the 60s...

I would want to know what THEY think about the new weird "room moving, light flashing, distorted reality, rundown" the CofS are going to send their top donators through.

And the ability gained would be "wow. i. feel. like. donating. m.o.r.e"

MR

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
You might want to contact some people in a less open forum. I'd suggest asking around FreeZone people, or doing a netsearch.

I do know of people who had what they believed to be correct versions of the SuperPower rundowns, having been on pilot programs for them, at one time. I don't have them.

Goldenrod

Patron with Honors
Naw. The Super Power Rundown is an implant designed to set you up for Life Repair that is now one of the upper OT levels.

Ok I will ask the FZ too.

Still, anyone who has DONE them probably has a better understanding. Such person could shed some light on the current sit with the building and all the assumptions going around.

I would not trust RTC with my parking Boucher, much less to strap me down to a chair and let a computer program run my case!

MR

nowout

Patron with Honors
Has anyone done or know anyone who has done all or some of the super power rundowns?

I know they were delivered to a select few back in the 60s...

I would want to know what THEY think about the new weird "room moving, light flashing, distorted reality, rundown" the CofS are going to send their top donators through.

And the ability gained would be "wow. i. feel. like. donating. m.o.r.e"

MR

How do you know that this RD was delivered in the 60's?

There are 3 public - the Feschbach brothers who got this RD as they paid DM 1 M apiece. This was in the '90s and without the new weird "room moving, light flashing, distorted reality,"

How do you know that this RD was delivered in the 60's?

There are 3 public - the Feschbach brothers who got this RD as they paid DM 1 M apiece. This was in the '90s and without the new weird "room moving, light flashing, distorted reality,"

Well I have heard fhis rom one source who was around the "select" back then.

How do you know about the Feschbach brothers?

MR

nowout

Patron with Honors
Well I have heard fhis rom one source who was around the "select" back then.

How do you know about the Feschbach brothers?

MR

You best check your sources. The RD was not thought of till the '70s. Feshbachs were common knowledge at the Int Base. Knew a few of the staff who got the rundown on pilot basis. Have you seen these articles:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/05/06/Tampabay/Scientology_nearly_re.shtml/

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/superpower-building.htm

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Ok I will ask the FZ too.

Still, anyone who has DONE them probably has a better understanding. Such person could shed some light on the current sit with the building and all the assumptions going around.

I would not trust RTC with my parking Boucher, much less to strap me down to a chair and let a computer program run my case!

MR

what the heck does that mean? parking boucher?

anondc7777

Patron
I did the Running Man once

Mchammer.gif

Muhammad

Patron
I did the Sup Power rundown in the freezone. The one who audited me had the pack from the church which had all the rundowns of super power in it. that i know The rundown was very good and can be done as many times as persons wants to. My take on it is that the rundowns of SP don't live up to the hype. Parts of the rundown are on the net. Also others who don't the rundown that I know of felt similar. According to the theory of the rundown it was supposed to be delived to staff first to put thier ethics in , and get them in comm with each other and take away the barriers to expansion. I think that if the cos ever releases it people will be pissed off because of the amount of money the cos has charged peps.Which I think is 3x what the Ls cost and the Ls are by far better than sp.As I remember it cost 25000 just to buy a place in line to recieve the rundown and 100000 for the rundown.
The process of going around the pole is a process of the cause rundown which is suppose to realign a thetan neg and positive field. I believe Mayo did the pilot where they made him run around a tree for hours until his exhustion disapeared

I just came up with a new rundown. it cost only 29.99 It the anti gravity rundown. you jump up and down until u no longer are effectived by gravity
on second thought i will keep my day job.just a thought.

As sala'amu alaikum