What's new

SUPER POWER

Screwtape

Has anyone done or know anyone who has done all or some of the super power rundowns?

Super Power (minus all the implant bullshit) has been available in the Freezone for many years. My only concern is that in some cases the rundown has been improperly or incompletely done, or is done at the wrong point on the bridge.

I have seen promo that suggests that Super Power can be done at any point on the bridge. In my opinion, Super Power should be done AFTER Grade IV, not before. To run Super Power before Grade Iv completion risks creating a PC on a "manic" (i.e. false high) as they don't have the proper ethics presence to deal with the "ability gained" from this level.

It is well known that the grades can be run many times, with excellent gain each time. Have we all forgotten that the OLD OT-IV included the instruction to "rehab your grades". For example, people re-Running the grades after OT-III have found that the Grades processes often take on a new meaning and/or run at a deeper level.

Because of my concern over Super Power being mis-run or run at the wrong point on one's bridge, I put together a process known as The Super Power Interview. This interview either identifies the mis-run aspects of the Super Power Rundown (which can then be cleaned up), or serves as a rehab (i.e. resurgence) of the Super Power EP(s). It is also not unusual for those receiving this interview to cognite that it would be useful to run it again.

Because this is a simple procedure (usually requiring less than 2 hours to complete), I have chosen to price the procedure at a flat $125. Should one then decide to rerun/rehab Super Power, that would be delivered at the standard hourly rate the auditor/therapist normally charges.

If you would like a copy of this Super Power Interview contact me and we can work out a reasonable $-exchange for a copy of the interview procedure.

Super Power is a wonderful Rundown, if done correctly and at the right time.
How fitting that the Freezone is the only place where this rundown is actually available.
Who needs an implant machine when all we need is a GSR/E-meter and an auditor/therapist trained to deliver it.

If you have any questions, post them here or write me privately.

I wish y'all success in all of your auditing adventures.

- Ron (a.k.a. Screwtape)

Super Power (minus all the implant bullshit) has been available in the Freezone for many years. My only concern is that in some cases the rundown has been improperly or incompletely done, or is done at the wrong point on the bridge.

I have seen promo that suggests that Super Power can be done at any point on the bridge. In my opinion, Super Power should be done AFTER Grade IV, not before. To run Super Power before Grade Iv completion risks creating a PC on a "manic" (i.e. false high) as they don't have the proper ethics presence to deal with the "ability gained" from this level.

It is well known that the grades can be run many times, with excellent gain each time. Have we all forgotten that the OLD OT-IV included the instruction to "rehab your grades". For example, people re-Running the grades after OT-III have found that the Grades processes often take on a new meaning and/or run at a deeper level.

Because of my concern over Super Power being mis-run or run at the wrong point on one's bridge, I put together a process known as The Super Power Interview. This interview either identifies the mis-run aspects of the Super Power Rundown (which can then be cleaned up), or serves as a rehab (i.e. resurgence) of the Super Power EP(s). It is also not unusual for those receiving this interview to cognite that it would be useful to run it again.

Because this is a simple procedure (usually requiring less than 2 hours to complete), I have chosen to price the procedure at a flat $125. Should one then decide to rerun/rehab Super Power, that would be delivered at the standard hourly rate the auditor/therapist normally charges.

If you would like a copy of this Super Power Interview contact me and we can work out a reasonable $-exchange for a copy of the interview procedure.

Super Power is a wonderful Rundown, if done correctly and at the right time.
How fitting that the Freezone is the only place where this rundown is actually available.
Who needs an implant machine when all we need is a GSR/E-meter and an auditor/therapist trained to deliver it.

If you have any questions, post them here or write me privately.

I wish y'all success in all of your auditing adventures.

- Ron (a.k.a. Screwtape)

Are you Ron from CADA?

MR

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
reply to seeking4know

Has anyone done or know anyone who has done all or some of the super power rundowns?

I know they were delivered to a select few back in the 60s...

I would want to know what THEY think about the new weird "room moving, light flashing, distorted reality, rundown" the CofS are going to send their top donators through.

And the ability gained would be "wow. i. feel. like. donating. m.o.r.e"

MR

SP was not released until 1978 and those who did it responded poorly by Hubbard's standards at the time. If you received a rundown with the word Power in it in the 1960's, it was Power Processing developed by John McMaster.
That's right, McMaster developed Grade V and VA. Hubbard stuck his name on it, then found a way to get rid of McMaster.
Smitty

promise

Patron
I believe there are 12 Rundowns total included in Super Power. I've only found a couple on the web, can anyone point me towards the full set???

Promise

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I believe there are 12 Rundowns total included in Super Power. I've only found a couple on the web, can anyone point me towards the full set???

Promise

Last I heard a "full set" didn't even exist within the CofS, let alone online.

Paul

Andrew

Patron with Honors
Sometime in 97-98 we (the OOT's) had Matt Feischbach come in and do a presentation.

He had just received the Super Power and gave an incredibly enlightening speech on the whole thing. i.e. It's a 3rd Dynamic action more than 1st Dynamic thing. "It's confidential but it's really good." "It's amazing I'd tell you about it but it's confidential." Same shit you get fed by people who do the OT levels. He did mention that he fired all but one person from his company and now had 3 times as much income - Yeah for him!

I think the whole thing was supposed to inspire everyone to go St Hill size so they could have it delivered in their Org.

The funny thing about it is the LRH article on it stipulates that it is to be given to staff FIRST. then Public, then Governments. But they'd just skate over this and say how it'll be delivered to the public first anyway.

Staff don't have any money afterall...