What's new

Suppressa Palooza SUV is ready to fly!

Sautez

Patron with Honors
scientologycultofconfusionpicofpaloozavan_zps9f37922b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Thanks to Colin for all his hard work getting this done. The tour is ready to roll.
It's going to be fantastic exposure!

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Examiner - August 4, 2013:

Scientology ‘Cult of Confusion’ begins filming tomorrow

http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-cult-of-confusion-begins-filming-tomorrow

A moment ago on the new website created for the tour, Henderson posted: “The Suppressa Palooza Tour is set to begin in less than 24 hours. We can’t wait to get this party started. We know we are going to hear some amazing and heartbreaking stories as we track along our 3,800 mile journey. We can’t wait to hear your story. All of the support we have received has been truly amazing. We can’t thank everyone enough.”

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh my!

A lot of entheta to handle :biggrin:

Congratulations to people who worked out this tour and ''decorations'' on the SUV
You guys rock! :thumbsup:

I like very much that Bert Leahy is the cinematographer on this!

Another proof the $camology is messing with the wrong people and thus getting back, the result of their harmfull intend and behavior turned against them!

They should study ''boomerang'' tech , when they find sp are hurting too much!

ta120604.gif

Allah turned their conspiracy against them :biggrin:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks to Colin for all his hard work getting this done. The tour is ready to roll. It's going to be fantastic exposure!

I think the van is way groovy, but the guys should be worried about vandalism during their road trip. Another critic who had a large anti-Scientology decal on his van suffered broken windows, scratches on the car & slit tires.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I think the van is way groovy, but the guys should be worried about vandalism during their road trip. Another critic who had a large anti-Scientology decal on his van suffered broken windows, scratches on the car & slit tires.

If that happens, the van can become the founding stone for a "This is what Scientology does" tour/exhibition. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

And in DC 1997
The Tag of the vehicle:

Aug28-002.jpg

and the day after a picket of $cientology FCDC

Aug28-001.jpg

AND

...I would expect to have State troopers and local city police and County Sheriffs alerted by 'anonymous tips' in various states that you are a bunch of anti-religious bigots causing trouble for a church (they won't mention $cientology) AND are smuggling drugs or machine guns, and perhaps even a Tom Cruise missile... If *I* were running OSA INT, I might even claim that Canadian David Love is getting paid for hate crimes in the US and working without a green card and report it to INS, and try to get immigration all spun up...these are the sorts of things to expect from an organization that is emulating a paranoid schizophrenic, whose published "Supreme Test of a Thetan" is "The ability to make things go right"

Previous Cites provided for all LINKED keywords in above screed...remember, if they did it before and if they THINK it 'worked' before they will try it again...

Last edited: