What's new

Suppressive auditors?

catfood

There is a phenomenon among some auditors, that I consider a huge problem.
Maybe it is not problem for anybody else, maybe just for a few persons in the world, but for me, definitely.

I have exceptionally hard case, that many auditor couldn't deal with successfully. My problems are also quite unusual, and its manifestations can seem strange to an auditor, because he has never met a person like me. I am not and have never been the average scientologist.

When for example I was church public I was called many times to attend the church events. I had sensible reasons why not to, but the ethics officers didn't get it and I even got a knowledge report stating how low my ethics level is, how unsupportive I am to the group etc. (And I tell you, I am probably more willing to help people than them.) They literally forced me by punishment to go to the events!

Or when I have heard that someone has just completed the SHSBC, I wrote to her hoping she would have a good idea what the solutions are for my case. When I sent her details about my unsuccessful auditing history, what did I get back? Making me wrong, saying that it is not okay to criticize highly trained terminals. Saying how irresponsible I am and furthermore she asked me to not contact her anymore, not allowing me a chance to clarify myself.
Of course the emotional tone of my letter when I specified how unsuccessful my auditing had been and how hopeless I was, was definitely not VGIs, but does it give an auditor right to invalidate me like shit?
Shouldn't they grant beingness to the pc and try understand him, no matter what his difficulties are? Should they suppose that a there is a possiblility that a BIs pc is negative because he has been badly mishandled?

Recently I have been looking for a freezone auditor, and I have been sending data about my case to them.
(http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22727)

While many auditor responded normally, there was one who called me the worst evil in the world, to say the least. He didn't believe I had a communication problem, and thought I just wanted to exploit all auditors. He said he would let all his auditor friends know who I am. He put my e-mail address into spam right away.

Not suprising, that it has been upsetting me so much that I couldn't even fall asleep.

I don't say that he is all bad-intentioned, but he definitely haven't met a pc like me. But still, is it okay to dump such a blatant invalidation on me, in the name of help?

What is worse, I contacted another auditor, who knows this guy, and I told him about my problem. How did he respond? The same way as him, but only asking me to not contact him anymore.

Have you experienced such misunderstandings?
What do you think, does an auditor have right to invalidate someone immediately who doesn't fit in their picture of a normal scientologist?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know about

I don't know about an auditor, but I think you are headed in the wrong direction. You need a therapist. You are confusing therapy with auditing. Not the same thing. A therapist won't tell you you are wrong.

Oh, and BTW, welcome, catfood :wave: :welcome:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Not to say it the wrong way, but, an auditor is an auditor in session.

A PC is a PC in session.

Am I mis-understanding that you are being a PC out of session and thinking the auditor out of session is bound by the code of an auditor in session?

Why not ask an auditor " Can you get me a D of P " and see where we can go from there ?

The best auditors in the world are out there ready to audit.... but do it the way it is established instead of insisting on what you want the way you want it when you it on your terms.

Know what I mean?

T

TheSneakster

Not to say it the wrong way, but, an auditor is an auditor in session.

A PC is a PC in session.

Am I mis-understanding that you are being a PC out of session and thinking the auditor out of session is bound by the code of an auditor in session?

From The Auditor's Code:

Auditor's Code said:
2. I promise not to invalidate the preclear’s case or gains in or out of session. [emphasis added]

Seems like the "Auditor" above was seriously pushing it on Point #2.

PC upset or unhappy with auditors or auditing can have numerous causes per the Tech - any SHSBC trained Class VI should know this. The proper response is to arrange to get the PC's folder to be FES'ed (Folder Error Summary - a list of auditing errors based on the session worksheets) and then get appropriate corrections done for the obviously flubbed auditing (obvious, because the PC is upset about it!).

Perhaps they no longer teach that to Class VI's under GAoT.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Auditor's Toad,

Why thingie say "bye y'all"?

I wouldn't want you to go. I like your posts.

Thank you !

Time has come for me to move on.

Finishing off on a couple of threads.

And getting some email addys by PM to maintain some contacts on down the road.

There are some fine people here.

A

Annonny

I don't know about an auditor, but I think you are headed in the wrong direction. You need a therapist. You are confusing therapy with auditing. Not the same thing. A therapist won't tell you you are wrong.

Oh, and BTW, welcome, catfood :wave: :welcome:

I couldn't agree more.
Catfood - I don't understand why you're fixated on auditing as an answer to your problems. Auditing is not a science and has not been able to deal with any real psychological/psychiatric issues among people.
Go see a medical professional. Somebody who actually studies the human brain, seen an MRI of it dealt with patents and learned and conducted medical studies.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
From The Auditor's Code:

Seems like the "Auditor" above was seriously pushing it on Point #2.

PC upset or unhappy with auditors or auditing can have numerous causes per the Tech - any SHSBC trained Class VI should know this. The proper response is to arrange to get the PC's folder to be FES'ed (Folder Error Summary - a list of auditing errors based on the session worksheets) and then get appropriate corrections done for the obviously flubbed auditing (obvious, because the PC is upset about it!).

Perhaps they no longer teach that to Class VI's under GAoT.

And to some there really is a difference in one's own PC ( in or out of session ) and someone I don't know who just accosts me out walking down the street with "my 'case' is like this and such and what I want from you is..."

Yes, in an org setting ( which I'm not ) I'd forward the long letter to the CS and suggest perhaps an FES might be needed.

In the field ( which I am not ), I'd suggest the person get a D o P in order to get some data which would include where the folders were. And, obviously, it'd be better to obtain the folders, do a thorough FES, then CS a pgm, and then proceed. ( And, it goes without saying, have an auditor that was completely capable of correctly auditing what was CS'd ).

I have no idea what is -or is not- taught under GAT. My last training was pre 1980.

So, these kinds of situations just don't come my way anymore.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Read this a few hundred times, and you'll be fine. Mmm... No, on second thoughts you won't be fine, but you'll have had a few interesting thoughts. Stay away from Auditors and Comedy Hypnotists. If you have mental or emotional problems, go to a licenced health care professional, and seek advice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One is inside

then outside what one has been inside

One feels empty

because there is nothing inside oneself

One tries to get inside oneself

that inside of the outside

that one was once inside

once one tries to get oneself inside what

one is outside:

to eat and to be eaten

to have the outside inside and to be

inside the outside

But this is not enough. One is trying to get

the inside of what one is outside inside, and to

get inside the outside. But one does not get

inside the outside by getting the outside inside

for;

although one is full inside of the inside of the outside

one is on the outside of one’s own inside

and by getting inside the outside

one remains empty because

while one is on the inside

even the inside of the outside is outside

and inside oneself there is still nothing

There has never been anything else

and there never will be

---RD Laing, Knots.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is a phenomenon among some auditors, that I consider a huge problem.
Maybe it is not problem for anybody else, maybe just for a few persons in the world, but for me, definitely.

I have exceptionally hard case, that many auditor couldn't deal with successfully. My problems are also quite unusual, and its manifestations can seem strange to an auditor, because he has never met a person like me. I am not and have never been the average scientologist.

When for example I was church public I was called many times to attend the church events. I had sensible reasons why not to, but the ethics officers didn't get it and I even got a knowledge report stating how low my ethics level is, how unsupportive I am to the group etc. (And I tell you, I am probably more willing to help people than them.) They literally forced me by punishment to go to the events!

Or when I have heard that someone has just completed the SHSBC, I wrote to her hoping she would have a good idea what the solutions are for my case. When I sent her details about my unsuccessful auditing history, what did I get back? Making me wrong, saying that it is not okay to criticize highly trained terminals. Saying how irresponsible I am and furthermore she asked me to not contact her anymore, not allowing me a chance to clarify myself.
Of course the emotional tone of my letter when I specified how unsuccessful my auditing had been and how hopeless I was, was definitely not VGIs, but does it give an auditor right to invalidate me like shit?
Shouldn't they grant beingness to the pc and try understand him, no matter what his difficulties are? Should they suppose that a there is a possiblility that a BIs pc is negative because he has been badly mishandled?

Recently I have been looking for a freezone auditor, and I have been sending data about my case to them.
(http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22727)

While many auditor responded normally, there was one who called me the worst evil in the world, to say the least. He didn't believe I had a communication problem, and thought I just wanted to exploit all auditors. He said he would let all his auditor friends know who I am. He put my e-mail address into spam right away.

Not suprising, that it has been upsetting me so much that I couldn't even fall asleep.

I don't say that he is all bad-intentioned, but he definitely haven't met a pc like me. But still, is it okay to dump such a blatant invalidation on me, in the name of help?

What is worse, I contacted another auditor, who knows this guy, and I told him about my problem. How did he respond? The same way as him, but only asking me to not contact him anymore.

Have you experienced such misunderstandings?
What do you think, does an auditor have right to invalidate someone immediately who doesn't fit in their picture of a normal scientologist?

"My problems are also quite unusual, and its manifestations can seem strange to an auditor, because he has never met a person like me. I am not and have never been the average scientologist".

You are not alone - I think most of the auditing is crap and the ins don't last so don't think you are different than others!!

If you are going to use the "tech" - may I suggest -

You were audited over a problem - Scientology!!

It is hard to see the forest through the trees and most never suspect the Organization is creating and $elling problems - hence - no case gain!!