What's new

Supr Power Bldg being renovated AGAIN. Dox Sept 24 2012

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just in today, Sept 24, 2012 Church of Scientology Religious Trust filed a Notice of Commencement for 215 S. Fort Harrison Ave ( Super Power Building ) to ' demolish existing offices on 4th Fl and build new offices on 5th Fl." Nova Hotel Renovations & Construction is contracted for the work.
Here is the court filing:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106852511/Scn-SuperPowerSept-24-2012EISPubImageServlet-6

God knows how long this project is going to take. Meantime, CoS, IAS and it's COB lie about it opening soon, then saying they are in need of more Sea Org members first, in need of more money....

What a farce! What a fraud. renovating already renovated spaces, taking money from members for this lunacy, for and for private investigators .

Scientologists need to wake up! Someone need to sue!

Gadfly

Crusader
When people have been suckered for this long, and STILL haven't figured it out, I think that you could release OT IX, have them pre-OTs EAT THEIR OWN FECES, and they would COGNITE the level helped them "gain an exterior view to MEST"! :duh:

The long gone of the totally gone die-hard Scientology believers seem to so heavily conditoned that they happily accept ANYTHING that they are told.

:duh: :duh: :duh:

Lone Star

Crusader
This Super Power scam and fiasco is enough to convince any jackass with even a modicum of sense to GTF out of there. :duh:

You lurkers who are still in.....Well? :confused2: Are you gonna keep taking it up the ass?

:eyeroll:

FoTi

Crusader
Maybe DM is enteraining himself by trying to find out how stupid Scientologists reallly are? :eyeroll:

Is anybody really going to donate any more money to the SP building?

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Scientology the dwindling global criminal racket just keeps on breaking new ground in the realm of FAIL and I love it :clap:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just in today, Sept 24, 2012 Church of Scientology Religious Trust filed a Notice of Commencement for 215 S. Fort Harrison Ave ( Super Power Building ) to ' demolish existing offices on 4th Fl and build new offices on 5th Fl."

So, they're tearing up the entire 4th floor because Miscavige saw they missed adding one important component for him?

potty.jpg

Ridiculous. :duh:

Gib

Crusader
Just in today, Sept 24, 2012 Church of Scientology Religious Trust filed a Notice of Commencement for 215 S. Fort Harrison Ave ( Super Power Building ) to ' demolish existing offices on 4th Fl and build new offices on 5th Fl." Nova Hotel Renovations & Construction is contracted for the work.
Here is the court filing:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106852511/Scn-SuperPowerSept-24-2012EISPubImageServlet-6

God knows how long this project is going to take. Meantime, CoS, IAS and it's COB lie about it opening soon, then saying they are in need of more Sea Org members first, in need of more money....

What a farce! What a fraud. renovating already renovated spaces, taking money from members for this lunacy, for and for private investigators .

Scientologists need to wake up! Someone need to sue!

"then saying they are in need of more Sea Org members first" actually = more slave labor to help "the cause" per The Master.

"in need of more money" = keep the carrot in front of the members chasing that carrot. Never mind your lower bridge, just donate and self sacrifice.

:treadmill:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Renovating a never opened building? :duh: I think they really owe it to the world to put cameras in DM's office. I mean that's some grade A entertainment that really needs to be shared.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The WHY Scientology has ethics problems - David Miscavige just needs to do the "Ethics and Justice Repair Rundown" at Sooper Power - so they are renovating it so the little man will fit in the machines - right now the machines are for normal sized theetans!!

I would love to hear from you auditor's out there on the commands and/ or machines to repair ethics and justice. Remember - there is the rundown for Upper Management, the rundown for the lowly, worthless degraded beings (Sea Org), the rundown for the outer org staff (scum) and then the run down to obtain $$$,$$$,$$$ - from the Sell-Ebbs, and then the wealthy public last - it is the most "needed and wanted" rundown that ever hit this galaxy.

Cold, hard cash (lots of it) is desperately needed to pad David Miscavige's pocket book - he has some bitter, defrocked private investigator's causing him trouble!

Okay Good - START!

super_power.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Maybe DM is enteraining himself by trying to find out how stupid Scientologists reallly are? :eyeroll:

Is anybody really going to donate any more money to the SP building?

I have always wondered if Scientology was a government-sponsored "secret behavioral engineering experiment", to see how human behavior can be modified and controlled by fanatical RELIGIOUS BELIEF.

But, yeah, it seems to be an ongoing experiment testing just how STUPID people can be.

Gadfly

Crusader
"then saying they are in need of more Sea Org members first" actually = more slave labor to help "the cause" per The Master.

"in need of more money" = keep the carrot in front of the members chasing that carrot. Never mind your lower bridge, just donate and self sacrifice.

:treadmill:

Didn't Hubbard say something about it NOT being okay to:

having to have before you can do?

There is no way that the orgs will EVER ALL be the same size as old St Hill.

OT IX and X will NEVER be released, because there will NEVER be enough staff and there will NEVER be enough public onlines. But, somehow, magically, the true believers will keep coughing up the cash and running on the hamster wheel.

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I love that building not being opened.

I love them needing 850 more SO memebers to open a building that has been under construction lo these many years.

I love them regging more money tahn the buyilding ever could cost.

I love them changing the interior plans time after time.

I love the paying how much in fines for jacking around on this "project" ?

PS - There never has been any Super Power - or OT IX & X - LOL !

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Renovating a never opened building? :duh: I think they really owe it to the world to put cameras in DM's office. I mean that's some grade A entertainment that really needs to be shared.

Yes. ps: I erred in that the doc stated build new offices on 5th Fl, not renovate.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
What a wonderful waste. All that money and goodwill and promises DOWN THE DRAIN.

:duh:

And even if they do renovate the entire building again and get their 850 staff it won't work. Either as a functioning building or as a source of power.

But its a super source of lies, bankruptcy, disintegration and desperation. It's a wonderful symbol for Scientology, Inc.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
from FoTi: Is anybody really going to donate any more money to the SP building?:omg:

:giggle:

ANSWER: Yes. Right now there are Scientologists nervously trying to "make it go right" to get a loan so they can donate money to the SuperPower building.

They are also postulating to "make it go right" to pay the loan back.

They are sure they are "making it go right" to "make planetary clearing a reality".

And if they pull off the loan, they will have a huge "win" because they will have "knowingness" that they changed the course of history, for mankind, on this planet, for eternity.

Did I mention recently that Scientologists are mental?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Didn't Hubbard say something about it NOT being okay to:

having to have before you can do?

There is no way that the orgs will EVER ALL be the same size as old St Hill.

OT IX and X will NEVER be released, because there will NEVER be enough staff and there will NEVER be enough public onlines. But, somehow, magically, the true believers will keep coughing up the cash and running on the hamster wheel.

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

On that point about not releasing OT IX and OT X "until all orgs are the size of old St. Hill" has there ever been one (1) Scientologist who has dared ask WHY that is so?

Let's say we have an OT VIII in Los Angeles or Clearwater who is fully ready to do those OT levels. Paid in full, set ups completed....

And there is an org in Minnesota that is not the size of old St Hill.

So let's see what is happening at Minnesota org. They have a few people on the com course. A couple of people on the HQS course and a few people getting auditing on the Grades.

Got it?

Okay....so cut back to the OT VIII in Los Angeles. You with me? LOL

The OT VIII cannot do OT IX X.

Even though the OT abilities he would get would help Clear planet.

But he is not allowed become an OT X. Because in Minnesota they don't have enough people on the com course, HQS course and getting their grades in the HGC.

So the reason OTs cannot be made is because there need to be more people on the beginning levels.

Thus the OT VIII has to wait until there are more people on the com course course or getting grades.

Because if there are not a lot of people doing their com course/grades what?

WHAT?

What Minnesota org have to do with delivering OT levels?

Nothing.

But all this makes sense to a Scientologist.

THAT IS HOW STUPID SCIENTOLOGY MAKES PEOPLE.

Gadfly

Crusader
On that point about not releasing OT IX and OT X "until all orgs are the size of old St. Hill" has there ever been one (1) Scientologist who has dared ask WHY that is so?

Let's say we have an OT VIII in Los Angeles or Clearwater who is fully ready to do those OT levels. Paid in full, set ups completed....

And there is an org in Minnesota that is not the size of old St Hill.

So let's see what is happening at Minnesota org. They have a few people on the com course. A couple of people on the HQS course and a few people getting auditing on the Grades.

Got it?

Okay....so cut back to the OT VIII in Los Angeles. You with me? LOL

The OT VIII cannot do OT IX X.

Even though the OT abilities he would get would help Clear planet.

But he is not allowed become an OT X. Because in Minnesota they don't have enough people on the com course, HQS course and getting their grades in the HGC.

So the reason OTs cannot be made is because there need to be more people on the beginning levels.

Thus the OT VIII has to wait until there are more people on the com course course or getting grades.

Because if there are not a lot of people doing their com course/grades what?

WHAT?

What Minnesota org have to do with delivering OT levels?

Nothing.

But all this makes sense to a Scientologist.

THAT IS HOW STUPID SCIENTOLOGY MAKES PEOPLE.

:thumbsup: Good post.

Of course, the BIGGEST "outpoint" to it all is that there aren't any sort of actual OT Levels IX and X anyways! It is PR. It is "come-on dissemination". It is the promise of a "carrot", yet there isn't any carrot at all! Some people chase a carrot on a stick. Scientolgoists chase the promise and hope of a carrot on a stick. :duh:

At best, some special CMO project dug through Hubbard's rambling scribblings and cobbled together what they CALLED OT IX and X.

Hubbard NEVER left a "completed Bridge to Total Freedom". That these dedicated devout dummies continue to entertain such a fantasy is beyond STUPID.

Hubbard wrote somewhere that there is a lower condition BELOW "confusion" - he called it STUPIDITY. Anyone have the reference and quote?

And THAT is where excessive involvement with Hubbard's Scientology eventually takes one. Right down the conditions to the very bottom.

Last edited: