What's new

Syd. Morning Herald 9 March: School rapped over failure to declare Scientology links

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry! Skollie had started a thread on this.

Perhaps a mod would be so kind as to kill this thread or merge it or whatever it is you do.

My excuse? I am tired and can't keep up with all the media that is pouring out.
:D

I need to do me oteeeeee level thingies so I can make more things "go right". :eyeroll:

Skollie's thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16749

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
""Some of the school's four teachers and seventy students are scientologists but not all" - c'mon Fi, give us the REAL stat on it.:yes:

"Some" would mean a minority - just how many non-believers are there?:confused2:

Not a good time to be a practicing scilon in Oz methinks.:D

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
I personally think that the secular groups need to clean up their back yards and become transparent to the use of LRH philosophy and technology.

Misrepresentation is not looked upon lightly. People have a right to know and so being upfront with parents of students, clients, participants et al and confronting and therefore shattering suppression could be an enlightening experience...

Where Scientology secular groups were a distance blinking light on government radar these are fast becoming a solid red dot on the old radar... :yes::yes:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I personally think that the secular groups need to clean up their back yards and become transparent to the use of LRH philosophy and technology.

Misrepresentation is not looked upon lightly. People have a right to know and so being upfront with parents of students, clients, participants et al and confronting and therefore shattering suppression could be an enlightening experience...

Where Scientology secular groups were a distance blinking light on government radar these are fast becoming a solid red dot on the old radar... :yes::yes:

Their dilemma is though that if they were upfront they'd be run out of town.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
""Some of the school's four teachers and seventy students are scientologists but not all" - c'mon Fi, give us the REAL stat on it.:yes:

"Some" would mean a minority - just how many non-believers are there?:confused2:

Not a good time to be a practicing scilon in Oz methinks.:D

Me thinks from last contact with one of the students there are 4 or 5 non-believers attending the school. Not positive exactly how many but its certainly not more than that. As far as I knew, all teachers were believers, except maybe one of the preschool teachers. :confused2: